AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

> (((benchmarks)))

do you know that intel controls the tech media and most benchmarks cannot be trusted for real world loads?

I really fucking hope AMD dies for real

It's been such a long time coming, and it would get rid of all the retarded AMD shills here

>Bulldozer is closer in performance to Sandy Bridge than Ryzen is to Kaby Lake

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

>AMD has processors with good performance/price ratio but that are a bit slower than the top intel models which are very expensive and hardly anyway will buy anyway.
>The difference between the intel's top models and the AMD ones is small considering the price difference.
>"lol Are you a poorfag? You need more than what AMD offers. Intel has the bet top processor therefore you should buy intel even if you ain't gonna buy their top models".
>AMD launches Ryzen.
>Top end models beats intel in most tasks while being cheaper.
>More computational power while being a better offer than what intel used to have.
>"lol you don't need more than what intel offers."
>"My crystal ball tells me that programs or games will never use more than 4 cores. Settle for a 4 core cpu."
>"The proof is this specific kind of task (games not prepared to use more than 4 threads for example). Therefore multithreading is a meme."
>"AMD has been hyping their expensive processors that are not that good in games anyway."
>"Buy instead a pentium processor, it performs the same as the expensive Ryzen anyway."
- How does this logic works?.
- Now Intel users hates AMD users because they're richfags?.
- This people basically accepted in those threads that they hyped and recommended Intel's expensive core i7/i5 processors as an argument to not buy amd when a pentium is more than enough for the tasks "that matters" anyway making moot their own initial point?
- Are this people not even aware of the efforts to implement better multithreading in different tasks including videogames?.
How many of you have noticed all this fallacies and backpedalling coming from these people? are we being telemarketed?

Yes, that's right AMD shill. All the benchmarks, every single one is fake. You fucking idiot.

> I really fucking hope that it officially becomes a monopoly

Also
>AMD has processors with noticiabily worse energy efficience but not necessarily bad for the average user.
>"Buy intel, energy efficiency matters. Do you want a housefire? enjoy"
>AMD launches Ryzen.
>Better energy efficience than intel.
>"Buy a core i7, what it matters is clock frecuencies and a bit more FPS in games".
>Energy efficiency now even mentioned in the threads.
So, since when energy efficiency doesn't matter anymore? Is this the pentium 4 era again when people used to think clock frecuencies is a way to compare performance?

>AMD breaks overclocking records.
>"Ryzen is terrible on overclocking."
>It's not mentioned that overclocking 8 threads is not the same as overclocking 4 threads.
>It's not mentioned you can disable cores and overclock only 4 cores.
Are this people forgotting this "details" by mistake? or it's on purpose?.

Not going to read that shit. Learn how to paragraph and also learn how to spell.

Good goyim

You idiot, if AMD dies then Intel will be forced to break up due to monopoly laws.

AMD dying would be the best thing that could happen for consumers.

Also
>"Look, AMD make this honest mistakes that can be fixed (for example the failed overclock on live or the EFI issues). Ryzen is DOA!."
>Meanwhile they're defending a company (Intel) that has screwed their users over the years, for example milking them with a lot of different incompatible sockets and setting unrealistic prices.
>Meanwhile this people forget that Inteld has been found guilty on using anti competitive tactics like bribing laptop and pc makers, manipulating opinions on social media (by social media i mean any public place where people can chat, including Sup Forums) with astroturfing tactics, bribing reviewers (see the recent leak), looking at ways to cripple competitiors instead of making better products.
>Meanwhile this people defend a company that clearly just invest the minimum on innovation and that can survive a long time losing money if they want until competitors cannot work anymore.
This people don't grasp the bubble they're creating by thrashtalking and trying to deter people from buying AMD. They'll get cheaper processors from Intel now and if AMD dissapears the prices will rise to the moon.
In what way is this people bennefited by rewarding this kind of behavior from intel? In what way is this people bennefited with a monopoly? Are they people paid by people who invested in Intel to avoid losing as much money as possible?

>tfw it's true

Holy shit.

Chill dude, it's just pasta. So basically no arguments or any reasoning against what it says?

>AMD dying would be the best thing that could happen for consumers.
uhhh

|>
|
|

>GPU is not on same level of utilization
>lower FPS

WOOOW

if anyone ever needed more evidence to clarify youtubers' blatant shilling, just compare the same random channel's review for the broadwell-e and ryzen.
summarizing: they all said that even though it was expensive it still was a good purchase - or a must have - for anyone interested in productivity;
and on the same breath, they're now saying that they can't recommend ryzen no matter under what expected use, because it's underperforming when compared to a mainstream gaming chip.

they flipped the narrative, intel found a flaming argument that was sure to attract the attention of adhd plebs who can't think straight and with they managed to bring the entire public discussion over Ryzen to focus on the subject of its sole weaker point, this is agenda setting 101, promote and exaggerate what could stick in your favor and the strongest characteristics that are unfavorable to you wil fade to the sidelines by themselves.

let's assume that tis is ryzen's final form, and no optimization under the heavens will ever bring it more performance.

Even if that were the case this is still a processor that goes against a competitor that is twice or thrice more expensive, and besides the overwhelming per/dollar (include 800usd x99 mobos vs 250usd am4 mobos), it also has a better perf/watt.

It's plain dishonesty to downplay this fact over the comparative low scores in gaming scenarios.

this remind me of russian president reaction to corruption accusation of one of top people

>accuse top man of corruption: putin says its ordered investigation, but I won't deny if it's true or not
>democratic servers hacked, revealing things putin says: it doesn't matter where information came from if it's true

it's funny how every AMD launch brings the ugly side of the "tech community" to the limelight.

Now it it even has personal drama queens overtaking the discussions from the product themselves. I wonder if this is intel's next level shilling or if all those thin skinned little bitches are simply just thin skinned lill bitches.

I believe this could be easily implied, but if anyone needs a clarification, I forgot to type
>relatively underperforming when compared to the strongest point of a maintream chip in a single scenario (gaming).

How do you know if there are spelling issues if you didn't read it?