WikiLeaks: CIA Hacking Tools

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

how do we stop the gubbament goons?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629096.html
blog.cloudflare.com/incident-report-on-memory-leak-caused-by-cloudflare-parser-bug/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629155.html
github.com/Donohue/Shamebot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA.

>believing in encryption
>believing you are safe using muuu loonix or BSD

lel

Wikileaks insider here, I've spent multiple days reading through all the documents and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional data analyst such as myself.

>yfw

Goddamn stop spamming this shit, no one cares about your fake news. Go back to your hugbox.

hello cia, was getting caught part of your plan?

The apps work fine- the thing is that when you backdoor the OS, you can compromise anything done on it.
Use your skull

bumping this to the top

shills already in this thread

t. CIA

I just went throught it and it appears to be nothing substansial sadly.

Just needs patching. Enabling updates is the most important thing right now.

Surprise surprise, CIA niggers's glow in their eyes

How do you patch a ZeroDay without knowing what it is?

>the elite hacking organization in the world

They have their moments.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629096.html

By leaking the zeroday first.

Made me think..

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

where do you get his>?

"nothing really substantial" cried the cianigger

isnt it only a matter of time before they get their hands on more zerodays?

To get a handle to the volume, the function opens the drive with FILE_READ_ATTRIBUTES
Gets Partition Number using IOCTL_STORAGE_GET_DEVICE_NUMBER - (undocumented results for things like TrueCrypt volumes)

Say I were to want to infiltrate the intelligence community -- where do I start reading?

Can I just read all of the relevant information and be a master level wizard or does it require practice as well?

But they aren't releasing code, and if they do I bet it's redacted.

mail them an infected usb labelled

Top sekrit weapons
t. ISIS

That's why cyber security is seen as a sort of cat and mouse game. Only way to stay safe is to keep on top of things. As consumers, we leave that up to industry experts and just enable updates.

start working for an intelligence company

Just read it all, nothing really substantial.
Don't bother, it's pointless. Another case of fake news.

>nothing substantial
We already have legit shills here, wow.

When Lasso will win Ecuadorian elections we will kick Assange ass out of the embassy and he will executed. Wikileaks is dead.

fuck off mcmuffin

It's people shitposting, you should see the variations people have on pol.

>tfw gordan ramsey himself even said theres nothing substantial

Jones put down the tinfoil, since his buddy in the White House. He can wire as he wish.

delete yourself

Memeing aside, there really isn't anything new here.

Who the fuck didn't think the CIA had a bunch of backdoors and zero days?

Not to the public of course. They can release it to developers of affected systems first who can then release patches and detailed reports for other developers like how the cloudbleed bug was fixed.

blog.cloudflare.com/incident-report-on-memory-leak-caused-by-cloudflare-parser-bug/

No, you do. CIA is helping Lasso to win elections so there is nothing assange can do.

>implying we don't use secret code and a dialect that nobody understand in charge

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nani?

>gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA.

point is someone now has CIA's hacking tools

(ノ ◑‿◑)ノ

Instapaper is CIA confirmed.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_11629155.html

>I created Shamebot

github.com/Donohue/Shamebot

Donohue is Instapaper's CEO

It doesn't matter that tinfoils thought this was a thing already.
What matters is that they violated agreements and laws, and we have proof, you nigger.
Nothing would happen usually, but with trump in power, and his eyes set against the deepstate, this could potentially be huge.

Use reactos. Then at least when they try to hack you it will bluescreen instead.

A lot of loyalty for a hired insider, at lesat you can talk

not sure if shitposting, cianigger, or some combination thereof

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
haha yes, baby seal...

wikileaks is dead, asange is dead

>DLL Hijack
It's literally nothing because it's very common with Windows applications.

***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. ***WARNING

>***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. >***WARNING

***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. ***WARNING

>***WARNING***
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE FILES. THEY GIVE THE CIA ACCESS TO YOUR PC AND MOBILE DEVICES. JUST WAIT FOR CNN TO REPORT ON THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL TO LOOK AT THEM YOURSELF -PLAY IT SAFE. >***WARNING

There's no proof of that in the leaks.
It's just Wikileaks' own speculation.

yeah ok bud. riiiiight

They already have, dumbass

nice try, CIA user.

All the posts I made from this IP were ironic and/or jokes haha

I was just kidding haha

Is this news? I thought everyone knew that having a camera and microphone in your pocket could be hacked at any time.

fuck off shill

>(S) RickyBobby 4.x is developed by IOC/EDG/AED/Operational Support Branch (OSB) as a lightweight implant for target computers running newer versions of Microsoft Windows and Windows Server. The RickyBobby implant enables COG operators to upload and download files and execute commands and executables on the target computer without detection as malicious software by personal security products (PSPs). RickyBobby 4.x improves upon previous versions of RickyBobby by being easier to install, task using the Listening Post (LP), and manage multiple implant installations.

>(S) RickyBobby 4.x is comprised of several .NET DLLs and a Windows PowerShell script. RickyBobby uses Windows PowerShell to download and dynamically execute the .NET DLLs in memory. OSB chose Windows PowerShell as the execution vector because it is installed by default on all Microsoft’s operating systems since Windows Vista and it runs as trusted, Microsoft-signed process. RickyBobby 4.x can be installed remotely or with physical access to the target computers using batch files.

Nothing to see here, sadly, this was confirmed fake news anyway.

What did the cia mean by this?

>tfw shitposters make it impossible to distinguish shills from shitposters

kek

moxie marlinspike confirmed CIA snitch

fuck off nigger. that line is being used over in reddit too, shill. Fuck you nigger

I'm not even momentarily outraged, I just assumed this shit was going on in the first place.

{´ ◡ `}

Wow a data drop against the CIA as soon as the intelligence community is posing a threat to the US President. What a coincidence....

What threat were they posing?

What threat were they posing?

video of hookers pissing on bed

Exposing Trump and his cronies' ties with Putin and Russian intel agencies.

Maybe they're all just shitposters? Maybe the real conspiracy is that there have never been any shills at all and we've just been jerking each other off over it.

(。‿‿。)

They can still do that

based Putin will kick assange of embassy so he will be executed

MUH RUSSIANS

It's just that the timing is very suspicious.

Wikileaks is not exactly an unbiased organization.

Biased for who?
You know they have leaked hundreds of thousands of files on the Russian government right?

But that says nothing about Linux you fucking shill.

None of which were of any significant consequence.

Meanwhile they directly undermine American institutions and try to influence the election in favor of Trump.

Then there's the whole thing with Assange and RT.