/edc/ edc/ -NEW Every Day Carry thread: rate, critique and judge each others edc

/edc/ edc/ -NEW Every Day Carry thread: rate, critique and judge each others edc.

gay/10

Elaborate.

>memenotes
>smart watch
>laptop stickers
>no gun
>no knife
I'll give you a 3/10 that's the best I can do

not Technology
>>>/reddit/

lol what a fag
a pity 2/10

r8

> I like to take notes
> I its actually useful
> Its stickers get over it
> I can afford to live in a area/city thats not nigger infested so I have no need for such tools
Why even comment poor fag?

No one asked you fag.
You know whats a 2/10? Your life.

Sad/10
Go back to gobble dicks

> Cancer sticks
Kys my man

ugly glasses
stupid phone
not even real smokes

Lol kyds you fucking nigger NEET.

as always, bad picture incoming

This time with the actual contents of the bag

Anyone who carries one of those "Field Notes" notebooks automatically looks like a MASSIVE dipshit. It's like you're LARPing as Indiana Jones in... what, Chicago? Please. It looks SO stupid. I can just imagine you pulling it out to jot something down, pretending you're in the African bush somewhere, taking down a recipe for a kale salad or something.

In many countries you cannot carry either of those.

If you don't have a smartphone it is actually very useful.

Is this the daily autism thread?

gay socks edition

U don't have ur PSP anymore ?

I stopped carrying it daily.

Will you buy the switch senpai :3

The only thing I wanted to play was spla2n and since it's going to be locked behind $300 hardware and paid online, I don't think I'm gonna bother.
If they make a switch animal crossing in a few years and it's not just New Leaf HD, then maybe.

I'm having too much fun with my PS3 backlog to care at this point.

X220?

X200

autism

Nice

At the time this picture was taken, I was working in a lab that did not allow cell phones.I have since switched to a moleskine.

I used a small notebook (pic related) all the time when I was traveling. I wrote down all the directions and train stations I needed to know. I liked the speed of being able to take it out of my back pocket and flip between pages really fast. It also allowed me to make diagrams and write foreign characters with ease. You should give them a chance user.

>my notebook is a lifestyle choice

wow fuck off