*inhales*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precedent
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17072220.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Windows 10 have this feature out of the box.
Comfy.

t. CIA

>no embarrassing green bubbles
>won't spy on your wifi networks
>doesn't have a botnet audio port
Not gonna lie, former Android user here, it's hilarious seeing Google crash and burn. But seriously I'm only using iPhones from now on.

CIA niggers declared a war on God

Which is equally botnet.
Good job.

It's not equally botnet at all. The government cried for months for Apple to open a terrorist iPhone for them.

>Implying all 3 letter agencies are created equal :^)

We can't let pajeet access the nucleon codes.

You cannot inhale and sip tea. You exhale and then sip tea.

first post = best post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precedent

enjoy the read

>take in oxygen and pause to drink
>exhale all oxygen, need more oxygen but can't take any in because you are drinking
*sips tea*

Don't tell me what I can't do!

>2017
>not inhaling tea

I fart, inhale and THEN sip tea.

Drinking and absorbing oxygen are not mutually exclusive

>implying that wasn't a publicity stunt

Implying Apple's refusal to cooperate wasn't just PR

Good thing I just got an iPhone literally an hour ago. First thing I'm doing is posting in this thread. Get fucked rubes, the phone market is nowhere near the PC and laptop market in terms of software freedoms. Better accept reality.

can't differentiate between CIA and FBI

Two months ago, I'd have called you a faggot. Now, however, I can do nothing but solemnly offer you the iOS brofist. Almost 9 years of Android use exclusively, then I decided I wanted a very tiny, compact phone so I picked up an iPhone SE when I switched carriers and it has been an incredibly pleasant experience, especially now that you can modify apps, sign them with xcode, and side load them with Cydia impactor without even needing to jailbreak and void warranty.

Shit is so cache.

Ayyo, do yourself a favor and grab Cydia impactor, and grab some apps from ipahub on leddit. Side load without jailbreak breh.

>Posted from my iPhone SE with Fortune Sup Forums reader

aay lmao
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17072220.html

Do you have a guide on how to do this?

+0,10$

Except the UI is trash. Why do I have to wait for animations to stop for buttons to become active. Everything feels like moving through molasses while being under barbiturates.

Thanks for describing Android lad.

Android was stuttering but never slow.

Yeah, so much better than simply downloading an apk and pressing install, without voiding warranty either.

You don't seriously believe that the cia isn't all up in iOS?

>all these actual, literal Android shills itt

f*ck off, CIA n***ers

>buy a non-samshit phone
>replace entire OS without voiding warranty

Have fun fueling your addiction to that new phone feeling with shitty pajeet roms.

At least pajeets speed up phones with their updates, unlike Apple, which slows them down instead.

lol who cares?

Not going to lie, former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called "leaks" whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it.

Thank you.

Source besides normies that install and don't close every app on the store and don't know how to maintain their phones?

not him but i used to do this
>download ipa
>resign app with my creds via tool (forgot name some osx only tool)
>load onto phone with xcode

with cydia impactor i assume its the same, resign the app and drag/drop with CI

Is this bait? The CIA targeted iOS more then android.

Stop.

For Android or iOS? As for Android, every version has been faster than the previous one(as long as you have enough RAM to run it). Thus phones end up faster than on release. For iOS updates slowing devices down is a part of planned obsolescence.

Well, the vast majority of smartphones are Android, so I don't think it's b8.

With all of this fucking Vault 7 shit truth is stranger than fiction.

>censoring yourself on Sup Forums

>using an american """"smart phone"""

fuck y'all

Yeah, until they got in without Apple's help.

I can set the animation scale on android without rooting.

nice nice very nice well played my good fellow

iOS is more popular in the USA and more popularly used by criminals.

>he fell for it

Windows 10 confirmed to have the dankest features

Lol.

But muh aslr and emet.

>I'm only using iPhones from now on.
Hahahahahahhaha, holy fuck, you must be all kinds of stupid.

>Anyone with a different opinion than me is dumb

bootiful

Hasn't this been known for like 3 years at least? IIRC the phones will do a sweep and use the same method that allows them to guess whether or not the network has a functioning Internet connection to draw a map and spy. They were doing some location gathering too I think; bouncing signals off WAPs and drawing out a map of Wi-Fi locations to guess your area type. I think it was actually Google that created it. Unfortunately I do not have source.

>ironic
>iOS8

>weeb

nice blog faggot