Hipster Rant

What pisses you off about people like this guy?

>What pisses you off about people like this guy?
What doesn't?

Nothing. They are nothing to a big guy like me.

That person doesn't exist, he took that picture ironically.

Real hipsters never self-identify as hipsters and they don't have the self-awareness to poke fun at people like themselves because they don't realize that they're the male equivalent of the basic bitch.

i don't know about that, lad. your assumption is predicated on the belief that the subject of the picture is a "real hipster", and not a 32 year old "social media guru" who works in sales

Nothing. He's so cool. They're great.

Ironic shitposting IRL is still shitposting IRL.

>OP is angry because his mommy didn't buy him a fagbook

nothing, hipsters are actually pretty cool people

standard slobs are the basic bitches, not hipsters. hipsters are the only worthwhile people in life

Nothing. Look closely and its a TiBook with most probably a PowerPC cpu. Which either means this photo is old as fuck and he was rocking a fucking beautiful machine ahead of its time back in the day

or He has resurrected a classic like i have when i fixed a broken TiBook and put debian PPC on it. Both totaly cool.

That he exists, giving dullards from Sup Forums an obnoxious bogeyman to point at to justify their strawmen when confronted with pieces of chinese plastic and aluminum they don't like and won't shut the fuck up about because it's literally the only thing technology-related they know about.

Nah it's too thin and uniform in material to be a TiBook, it's an aluminum G4 at best and probably just a first generation MBP.

>"social media guru"
this is one of the reasons this fucking planet needs to be nuked from orbit.

Mostly the irony and druggie lifestyle. I've met many of these, most come from money or run scammy businesses.

Why get shitty glasses, wear shitty clothes, and get a shitty haircut if you're not poor?
and if he wasn't poor why would he have a MacBook

Not much, because my life is pretty good desu senpai (earning 6 figures, married, own house, have cute dog, pretty happy with life).

I guess I'm annoyed that they've driven up the price of mid-century furniture and basically turned it into a played out meme, but outside of that, whatever. If trust-fund-hipster wants to do whatever, it's no skin off my back.

He probably uses Node.js because its "non blocking" yet doesn't know what a network block is.

I still have an ipod classic from 2009 and it still hasn't degraded in any way (battery life is the same as the day I got it, etc.) The old ipods were seriously the best thing apple has ever made.

>I guess I'm annoyed that they've driven up the price of mid-century furniture and basically turned it into a played out meme
me irl

in a way the craze has given me more of an appreciation for what I have but fuck the shallow obsession with it is annoying as shit

I'm going to beat him up for that throwback hoodie

Why do you wear military undershirts every day? Are you in the army?

>42 year old "social media guru"

fixed and keked

Nothing, I wouldn't even notice the faggot.

The only correct response.

I've destroyed multiple ipods just by pulling the plug on the dam thing when I thought it was ok. Bricked both of them. They were old units so they were cheap but still.

Sony Walkman are the best as they are plug as play and don't need Itunes, they just work.