Losing My Fucking mind

THIS BITCH has been fucking me up for the past 4 god damn hours and no I cant use chrome or anyother browser because fuckin accounting "Needs IE or the program will not work"
>Install updates for silver light, java, flash
>Still errors out
>Rollback to IE8
>Error
>Run malwarebytes, 45 threats (PUPs)
>Removed
>Error
>CCleaner
>Error

What the fuck?

Fucking what?

help.....

Every time I open IE I get this message.

You installed a fake update or installer at some point, dumbass.

Problem signature:

Bullshit, this is a clean sys.
The Updates came from microshit.com exclusively

>Run malwarebytes, 45 threats (PUPs)
How do you explain this then?

Good network, bad user.
I'm just logging in to clean up the fucking thing.

use another browser and change the user agent to ie

>fuckin accounting "Needs IE or the program will not work"

Tried compatibility view?

Something broke when malwarebytes removed the shit. It should never have been infected anyway.

It was broken before, that's why I ran MB to see if it was something shitting on IE

If you're in charge of IT security : Kill yourself
If you're not : Bitch to whoever's in charge that it got infected and they need to get their shit in order

intern at MSP

Can't even click the toolbar, crashes as soon as I open it.

Adwcleaner and JunkwareRemovalTool user.

Thanks user's
I turned off protective mode and have had a little success, I can now open shit. However I had to fight with the crash window.
I doubt it will be fixed after a restart.

The macbook pro with retina does not have this problem.

furthermore I changed the window that opens at launch to about:blank

>Mackbook pro
Yeah, because trying to diagnose why your expensive laptop keeps turning off randomly and not leaving a report in the error logs, keeps happening. Spent about 3 fucking days on that one, no grey disk so no diagnostics. Turned out to be bad ram. DOA claim to crucial and $100 latter you're good to go.
Windows would just beep at you.

>Windows would just beep at you.
You're not going to be able to load the bootloader unless you have good RAM in the machine, so that's the BIOS making the sound. I'm only 19 and going into uni for CS and I already want to kill myself every time I think about having to work with IT "professionals" like you.

Eat a dick faggot
As much of a push there is for degree professionals you'll always have that POS "inside sysAdmin"
Besides, I was 6 months into a fix-it shop when I did that with no prior experience. Also the thing booted up and worked fine until something tripped and it died spontaneously.

On every machine I've used, when you pull the RAM with the OS running the computer shuts off immediately and the OS gets fucked. Did it with Ubuntu 14 and Windows Vista. The BIOS will take control and shut down the computer to prevent further damage. Let's say for some reason the machine tried to reboot to recover itself, you still wouldn't get to Windows with fried RAM. You must be pretty fuckin shit at repairs if your RAM cards fry themselves on first boot.

>Implying this wasn't a mackbook pro
Yes, you will get a beep code from bios (5 i think for RAM)
However with a mackbook pro (2013) you can boot into the OS and use it until it gets fucked by something tripping a circuit (or whatever the fuck it was) and it shuts down spontaneously.
You have to flip the fucking thing over and look at the blink code of the led to see what's going on. It's not very forth coming and drove me up the wall searching for answers. A dell or whatever else would give you a beep code and would be a breeze to fix.
-user out

How long did it take you to figure it out, 3 days? I had one of those old white C2D MacBooks and the RAM got fried in that. There were visible signs of damage. Why not just take the bottom off?

If it's your personal computer, create another account, go to C:\Users and rename your user account to something like old.username and then log in again using your normal credentials.

After that, just copy the files and install Java.

>accounting
So, fucking call IT and make them fix it, faggot.

we are it