/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Videotapes Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B012TH34DQ/
imgur.com/a/t0LSu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

beautiful case, but don't you get shoulder pain from the keyboard/mouse positioning?

nope

I only use my Model M in the office, solely for IT admin street cred. It's a pretty overrated board compared against a custom job. Have you ever considered building the perfect keyboard for you?

yes i have
but i am happy with what i have right now

hi thread

is the foam up for something work/hobby-related or just for better acoustics?

Temp setup before moving

does anyone else wish they didn't have so much nice stuff, so they could hack and make do instead of just setting up expensive toys? but, i feel like selling off my actually nice things in order to rp with old garbage more immersively would be pretty lame

whats your dorm hall, Tutt hall fellow warhawk!

work
same with the mic

144hz is nice.

I'll also join in too

same state, different school
nuke wisconsin
neato
what's your doggy's name?

Base Wisco, hello bro

Early for once

It has a good vibe, but aren't glass desks dangerous?
Nice Cables
Looking good. What mic?
Nice posters
That's a nice way to have your screens. Also, Megumin

Mac user here. Mic is Blue Yeti

>what's your doggy's name?
His name is spot we got him when I was 12.
>That's a nice way to have your screens. Also, Megumin
thank you.

cause reasons

fractal r4 under the desk

Upgrading my speakers soon. Does anyone have any nice, small 2-channel amps that they recommend for a desk? I'm trying not to my desk and not drop over $100. Chances are I'm going to just get something simple off of Amazon but I'd vastly prefer a Sup Forums-approved recommendation.

I love the arms, it looks like it gives a whole lot of space. I also love the cable jackets.

Nice comfy all-in-one. You could honestly make do with just that X220 as your main machine but that wrist cover looks comfy AF.

You need more desk space, desu. There's way too much going on.

Nice and clean. Your corner looks a little clustered but I really like the fact that your monitor is eye-level.

tonight

Who are you? Dugan?

Currently saving for a video card so it shouldn't look much different for a while.

Horrible wall colour unless you live in Latin America.

Lol, i do live in Latin America, not a big fan of yellow either but paiting the wall is far behind on my to-do list.

>Lol, i do live in Latin America

huh....dam I'm good.

In for /k/ posting
My boy
Vp9 is best handgun, thinking of a p30sk
I need a TV

i wish I had a P30, but yes they both are good and the P30SK will be my summer gun. Go for it bro

If they made a model without a frame safety I'd be buying one now
I hear HK is making a VP9sk without a frame safety, it'd just be the trigger safety and it'd be hammerless, so I might wait it out

How long did you deliberate before buying the lounge chair and ottoman.

I don't know if I could spend the money even if I had it

reporting in

Light showed up super bright. I don't know why.

love the fish tanks

How do you like those Bowers & Wilkins speakers? I got the chance to hear them and I thought they sounded really clean, but I vastly preferred the functionality of Sonos. Do they work pretty well with your Macbook?

Nice posters.

So damn comfy. Probably the only comfystation I've seen with a glass desk.

Sexy. What keyboard is that?

Well now I want to rewatch Stargate.

X2's are here, and they comfy as fuck. Been listening to them all day, and that bass is just too good. Gave me a headache but it was worth it.

Also ordered a Nikon D5500 after considering it for literally 2 years, so that's going to be fun. Should be here today or tomorrow. Really excited to try it out on the shit ton of figures I've ordered this month.

Fags

I'm going to need to know a manufacturer and model on that chair

>on Sup Forums
>in /bst/
>can't recognize a herman meme when you see it

i like that lamp near your books. where's it from?

pro tip

if you are going to moma, take someone with you, get an annual pass at the gift shop across the street

tiny line for a ticket

same price as two single admissions

wall?

My desk has started to gather up a few blemishes. Bought some sandpaper and oil to redo the finish.

Thinking about buying another 8GB (2x4GB) memory kit, thus upgrading to 16GB total ram with 4 dimms.

They are 2400MHz

yes/no?

EDIT: just got my BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 AM4 mounting kit in the mail :DDD

will update /BST/ picture later today

Why do you have your desk in that "no mom, i wasn't masturbating!" position?
Seems like a waste of space

I find it perplexing that people unironically buy cases with windows.

Comfy

what desk?

should i buy a tv to watch chinese cartoons on or just get a bigger/better monitor? currently i have a 144hz shitty tn from when i used to play fps games

Nice keyboard
Cable management=godtier, what sleeve is that, o and what case?
Simple, but comfy, cinder block wall is kind of a drab backdrop. What temperature is it?
Clean, minimalist, good colours, love the succulent.
Still looking good. What do you plan to buy/upgrade next?
Any regrets with the new monitor?
Small workspace, would find a better spot for controller. Otherwise I like it. What pistol is that?
I am making the suggestion because I took the plunge, buy a monitor mount. I used to stack books to bring it up to right height too.
Just waiting for the apocalypse to begin i see. What speakers are those?
You strike me as classy. What Thinkpad is that?
Is your desk bowing? Is that the ikea malm?
I admire your firearms, both something I wish I could get in my country.
Don't think i've seen your BST before, very simple user. good job.
Fuzzy and dark photo.
What desk is that? Do you recommend it?
What's in the aquarium?
Where i'm from I have yet to meet someone with anime pillows... Comfy setup user.
How are you friend? Setup looks immaculate as always. Who is the first little figurine left of center square clock thingy?

literally just bare bones but im happy.

That's an old picture, right? Can't see your new speakers. Any new figures?

> What's in the aquarium?

Small community fish: various Gouramis, various Tetras, a few Cory Catfish, and a Plecostomus.

This one is pretty much the same: amazon.com/gp/product/B012TH34DQ/

Here you go user: imgur.com/a/t0LSu

Thanks.

>How are you friend? Setup looks immaculate as always. Who is the first little figurine left of center square clock thingy?
Doing pretty well, how about you? Are you installing LED strips on your desk? A blue can be a nice contrast to the yellow lamp and sunlight. As for the figures, the center square thing is a replica of The International Dota 2 trophy, and the figures to the left of it are Demiheroes also from Dota 2, to be more specific, Bloodseeker, Venomancer and Bounty Hunter, right to left.

Yeah, it's a couple of weeks old. Waiting on the new camera to get some new shots. Not much else changed though, just the new headphones. The new figures should be here in a few weeks.

I see, at least you got those speakers already. What figures have you ordered? I'm looking for a Rozen Maiden figure all over the place. Hard to find, and the one I found costs around 100$. That's a bit much for "just" a Nendoroid.

Too many to list, so here's my order tab from MFC. For this month I have a whole bunch of Nendoroids (pretty much everything but Megumin) and the first three statues.

Very nice. Akari is cute. Do you order them from the same shop, or from different shops?

How do you have so much money?

mobile battlestation pls r8 and watch the h8

Most of them through AmiAmi, but also a couple from Solaris. Sup Forums doesn't have a great experience with the last store, but I've ordered a bunch of stuff from there and never had issues, even with used ones.

I guess it's more like I don't have much else to spend money on, so I got a lot of disposable income for anime, vidya and stuff like that. 3D art pays kinda well when I'm lucky.

thanks

also your setup is really nice

why are your pc's in an other room?

All that has really changed for now is the addition of much more tobacco and a nice pipe.

>Any regrets with the new monitor?
None so far it's a great value.

Be Quiet's free AM4 mounting kit was easy to install.

IKEA kitchen countertop in laminate. It was called "Säljan" when I bought it.

For silence mostly. It's also nice to not have extra warmth in my room during summer.

Great taste, user.

>Nice posters
Thanks! I might actually get a few more none frames ones to put around my room. Would that be good?

>Still looking good. What do you plan to buy/upgrade next?
Thanks friend, love yours as well. Very comfy.
I have had a few thoughts.
I was considering getting a new case and motherboard to swap my parts into, and make another build with the Dell case and motherboard. (For my other table)
I was also thinking about getting a 4K TV and making a stand to put consoles on.

>Are you installing LED strips on your desk?
Tried to, but I removed the strip once and the adhesive can't handle sticking anymore...
Did you participate in an event and win a dota 2 trophy?

I had this issue with pretty much every strip I bought. It's pretty annoying, but if you can get one of these strong thin double sided 3M tapes to place over it, they should never fall off again.
I went to The International on 2015, and the replica was sent to people who got to a certain level ingame (mostly through microtransactions), but I like to think of it as a souvenir from the event.

If I change it I wont find anything. I know exactly where everything is and it works perfectly for me

how much time to get accommodated going from a 19.5" 900p screen to a 27" 1440p?

Very nice. Reminds me of my own. Speaking of which....

Rate I guess. Pls no bully.

I unfucked cable management yesterday, didn't bother to take a picture tho

Quick daytime snapshot I took today. I need to reorganise all my cables. It's temporary to see how I like it.

comfy dude. do the sound dampeners make that big of a difference?

amazing setup, great view and excellent cable management.

>anime
comfy regardless

simple shit. looks good. not a big fan of the apple keyboard though.

that lamp is everywhere, I swear.

always good. i'd love a bigger or less cluttered desk.

cluttered but it's looking good.

>that screen
noo

>guns
ayy

cool stuff, pretty comfy

>guns

ayy x2

please, stop with the meme guns

shit pictures, not gonna lie

that tank, noice

2weeby4me

jeez, that's way too good. you've gotta show me how to take those pictures

memestation

not much of a station is shown, but alright

what's up with the leds lying on the floor?

that's what i call poorfag

too blue

no arm space

clean your filters

hey, looks good imo. digging the small stuff sitting under the table

Oops

why did you ignore me you fuck

Really like the desk, and the floor looks nice too, but that wallpaper is awful and cringe-y, the curtain is pretty ugly, and all of the different monitors and old TV don't look great. You have a really good base to work from, just need to get some more quality stuff and some general cleaning up. I'd probably stick to two nice monitors, because the third seems almost useless on that position and aspect ratio. Also, don't bother putting stuff on your walls if it isn't quality and properly framed.

Thanks. A monitor stand is second to my list after I find a decent chair
Following the same theme of these two? Neat
It's a old monitor, but it does the job. What's wrong?

Thanks friendo. Momentos from places ive traveled mainly.
Screeeee I like the wallpaper. I can see how it can be cringy though. I have some other more lewd ones I like but I dont really use them for that reason. If someones coming over I usually change it to a space wallpaper.
Thats actually not a curtain either, the curtain is underneath it (its even uglier), its a bedsheet to keep my jackass neighbors floodlights out of my room at night.
And yeah im actually in the process of redecorating the walls with some nice posters and whatnot. Right now its just random shit ive gathered over time.
I did fuck up with the monitors however. The first one to the left is a nice asus one I got on amazon. The other 2 mismatching ones are thrift store ones my buddy sold to me, but I got them extremely cheap so it was a bargain at the time. Eventually I do plan to do 2 identical ones though.
Fuck cable management, live free

Yea but they're gun patents. Do you think it would look good? My only issue would be that they're not gonna be framed, and I dunno if it would match.

It just works.
I need a new desk but my room is really small.

Pls no bully the poorfag

remember to stay warm and drink a lot of water

I wonder if we'll ever see "retro" computing come into fashion, thicker laptops, monitors that are deliberately built to be a bit boxy and evoke that CRT style. Though i struggle to see beige coming back in... but certainly the matt greys and blacks.

give me your keycaps

No.

But you can have one of my keyboards