which 1 should i buy ?
currently planning on getting a new phone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
wccftech.com/egypt-plane-crash-exploding-iphone-culprit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP3T

Sqmsuck iPoo 9s +

Wait for galaxy s8 before buying anything.

i need to flash my android to a rom that does anything and supports everything

Buy iPhone, androids are awful

Ask in /spg/
Polite sage

>Buy iPhone, androids are awful
Buy android, iphones are awful

Iphone. You won't regret using a superior phone unlike the touchwizz that gets bloated and slowed down after 3 motnhs of usage.

The only good Android phone is the Pixel. Nothing else can compare to the iPhone. Samshit feels obsolete after only a couple of months.

don't buy samshit because it's garbage

don't buy Apple because you're just throwing your money away to the jews

iPhone, I got one in November after 4 years of Nexus phones and I have no regrets

Don't buy third party bloatware crap phones

This. iPhones are now officially laggy pieces of dogshit only homosexual legally retarded people use.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

Neither. Get a OnePlus 3T as suggested or get a Pixel/Nexus device. Samsung phones will kill you, and the Apple ones will turn you gay.

Get a OnePlus 3T. Blows everything out of the water and its a wonderful phone.

Nokia 3310

Xiaomi

>choosing between Samsung or Apple
This board is meant for techy people

problem with any Android device is that if you use any apps you are bound to have a malware-ridden phone with 3 months no matter how careful you are.

Kek
Maybe if you're retarded

source: my ass

No, really. I have a phone where only apps outside of official google ones are a chess client and Mimi. I don't visit any shady sites, just places like new york times or wikipedia. Chrome has already started redirecting to some website asking for money.

Depends, do you want a working phone, or 3rd degree burns?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're saying that you should buy Samsung if you *don't* want your phone to explode and maim you. That's the funniest thing I've read on Sup Forums all day. Thank you so much.

Samsung owners killed by their phone: 0

iToddlers killed by iPhones: 66

Checkmate iToddler.

wccftech.com/egypt-plane-crash-exploding-iphone-culprit/

Here's your article. Let's have a look, shall we?

>First Officer Mohamed Mamdouh Assem is seen in CCTV footage placing his iPhone, iPad and four bottles of cologne on the plane’s dashboard.

Okay, so he had some Apple devices on him...

>According to Egypt Air’s regulations, all personal belongings for the crew must be stored away prior to take-off.

...but placing them as he did was a violation of regulations...

>Speaking to The Telegraph, air safety expert David Learmount also cast doubt on the theory, saying that the “pilots don’t leave objects on the dashboard because they know they will end up in their lap when they take off or on the floor and they’ll get airborne in turbulence and could jam the controls.”

...but also a violation of common sense.

>Smoke alerts also broke out on the floor below the cockpit and in the plane’s restrooms.
>Learmount added that the fires in the toilet and under the cockpit appeared too quickly for them to be blamed on a battery that was in the cockpit.

Plus, the air safety expert quoted in the article expresses his doubt as to the idea that the iPhone caused the fire...

>A short while before the plane’s crash, an automatic alarm also signaled a fault with the plane’s electrical systems.

...and the plane showed signs of unrelated electrical issues prior to the crash.

Real open-and-shut case you have there, you bloated, basement-dwelling mouth-breather.

>t. iToddler

The samsung is made in korea therefor it is superior to the chinese made iphone garbage

>I don't have an argument
>I know! I'll call him an iToddler!

I'm on the side of truth and integrity, no matter who that ends up favoring.

I can be proud of my contribution to the world. Can you?

iTODDLERS

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>get branded for being a whore
>blame it on the phone
dumb whore, nobody beleives you.
back to the whorehouse now cow.

Don't post this dumb shit. It doesn't do anyone any good. It discredits your side of the argument instead of theirs.

It's entirely possible that her iPhone heated up enough to do that to her arm, and there's no sense calling her a liar if you have no proof thereof. These things can happen with any Li-Ion-powered device. It is important to bear in mind, however, that these are generally rare occurrences for products that are designed correctly.

The rarity of these events combined with their relative ubiquity across different product lines means that these incidents aren't really usable as an argument for or against any brand. There are, of course, exceptions to this rule, such as the case of the Galaxy Note 7, where the issue became prolific enough for Samsung to issue a formal recall, followed by another recall, followed by a complete cessation of production.

Thats a dudes arm

iPhone. However, wait until the next model. The 7 wasn't that big of a jump from the 6. We're half a year away from the next iPhone. Waiting will give you a better deal.

I have the Galaxy S7. I'm switching over to iOS when the new iPhone is out because I don't enjoy Android anymore. I would have given this phone back if it wasn't for root.

Too much bloatware, Samsung shenanigans, and just a jumbled mess of things all over each other. Samsung wants to do it their way, but Google does too, but my carrier does too, but the bloatware gives me notifications about how it does it better.

Just not enjoyable for me anymore. I don't care about tinkering and all that. I spend more time messing with the phone than using it. I will miss root but it's a worth while tradeoff. Plus, Google applications are on iOS and probably work much better anyway.

If you're a Jew and like root, a lot, go with the Samsung. My favorites are AdAway, Free applications, and removal of system applications aka bloatware. And free tethering, but I never use it.

>samshit vs iFag

Wait for Nokia 6

>3rd party
wut
>bloatware
iPhone is the kind of unremovable bloat. With a rootable phone, you can remove all the bullshit you don't need.
>crap phones
S7 Active is calling from a foot underwater. And the Huawei Honor 5X is knocking on your door with that $190 pricetag and comparable performance as an iPhone.

>kind of unremovable etc
Shit, meant king, but my mind is focusing on the lecture I'm in right now

iphone all the way

>
>>Buy iPhone, androids are awful
>Buy android, iphones are awful
Buy nothing, phones are awful