This is the ugliest interface I've ever seen

This is the ugliest interface I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJWWtV1w5fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google's worse.

Ur moms the worst interface I've ever seen

and there's launchers to make your android phones look like this too, who is downloading this crap?

Can’t be much worse than previous one… They haven’t much room left for “improvement”

then change it up you mongoloid

This is the most beautiful interface I've ever seen.

If it can run .exe then i dont care how that shit looks

"The only problem with Microsoft is, they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste, and and what that means is - I don't mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way" - Steve Jobs
youtube.com/watch?v=EJWWtV1w5fw

He was right, you know.. Microsoft couldn't put out a well-designed interface or product so save their lives.

I like it. I wish Windows phone actually took off.

>wasting of precious screen space
They wanted to do something unique and the UX fucked up hard. At least the animations works well :^)

But it can't run x86 executables on ARM yet. Only UWP apps.

Nokia hardware makes my peeper tingle. If only they made Android phones, or hell, a limit 950 with iOS would be amazing

It's the best phone UX hands down

yeah yeah...

t. steve "skeumorphism" jobs

>no apps
>shitty UI
>no apps
>no apps
>ugly UI

microshit BTFO

have you been under a rock Nokia is coming out with android phones

"""""""""Nokia"""""""""

European Nokia is dead, it's the same third-party produced chink shit as everything else now.

why they have no presence in mobile
where they have to compete, they can't compete
they haven't ever launched anything viable
look @ the 2010s ,, successive failures again
they have done nothing since vista (a huge failure) ; nothing before

all they had was a pc licensing monopoly
look at their platform, the mess that it's in
they are a company of incompetents

nokia is dead because microsoft destroyed it
nothing they can invent in 'mobile' is viable

Turn off the background image (or use a better one) and the everything looks just fine and dandy.

> clean multisizeable live tiles
> modern non-eyesore icons
> transparent tiles not obstructing the colours of wallpaper

>ugly

it's B-E-A-Utiful senpai

it looks like hives

It looks like pond scum

It's pretty great

no, user. i honestly don't think it looks like your mother.
you should get your eyes checked.

im getting a brain aneurysm just from watching that webm

stock LG is the worst ive seen

It's the best UI on mobile

t. linux shill

Out of all 3 phone UIs iOS is the most consistent therefore its the best looking in my view.

Android an WP were always inconsistent and poorly developed.

>and and
i cant believe u typed this

I really want to give Windows Mobile a try, but there is just so little app support. If (when?) MS released a surface phone along with a big list of developers an board to create apps for it, I would be the first to switch.

It doesn't look that bad and is fluent as fuck. Too bad it's a touchscreen dumbphone.

Yeah no. Windows phones are pieces of fucking shit with no apps whatsoever but the interface is the best one by a mile. The live tiles are also way more functional than android/ios crap.

A shame it literally has no apps though. That's what made me switch to android.

>UI of a pre beta WIP OS looks bad
who knew

Nah it looks really bad, it's like a puzzle of fragmented memories, dissociative disorder

Design is meant to be seamless and intuitive, putting a bunch of squares with logos that lock into each other is obtrusive and all over the place.

Logos are the only indicator of the understandability of a product, if you give this to a child he would break it, it's not even esthetic.

The only reason MSFT chose this design is to fit as many logos as possible which are all monitored in real time because they're all connected to internet of things botnet.

How are you supposed to close functions you don't need? This is like the pocket functionality in FF and Web RTC leaks all over again.

looks gud to me

I'm a computer programmer. That interface looks like something I'd create.

this looks ok.

the default is colourful, homogeneous puke.

He's right.

I don't understand why. Clearly they care, but Windows is all over the place and redundant. How did this happen? Who is in charge of this?

Amateurs can do better given these resources.

Yet it's the most readable and practical.

I switched to Android and I really mourn my old WP phone.

dude you can up the transparency so that it looks just like your precious icon grids on other UIs

I'm a software architect and a graphic designer.
The interface looks like something I would not create.

> they don't have taste
wrong
they did not realise competition, and did not invest in paid shills and product placement enough to smother apple

developers, developers, developers

You mean you're code artisan?

the problem with tile interface is everything looks alike nothing is distinct there are no borders its an ugly mess. ms needs to give up on mobile windows already.

It's literally an icon grid with extra borders wtf you talking about?

>mfw script kiddies call themselves "software architect"

>putting a bunch of squares with logos that lock into each other is obtrusive and all over the place
It's not obtrusive, unless they should have some other purpose than being easy to see and touch. That's why they're large, so it can be touched by something other than child fingers.

>Logos are the only indicator of the understandability of a product
You've never actually seen a Windows Phone UI: it's full of movement, something critically missing from every UI out there. Each tile is meant to serve as a widget too, and text, icons and pictures keep showing up over it, and the bigger the tile the more it shows. A screenshot can't possibly illustrate that UI. Kids have no issue with it.

>The only reason MSFT chose this design is to fit as many logos as possible which are all monitored in real time because they're all connected to internet of things botnet.
Actually they just thought an icon could be a widget too, instead of akwardly splitting the two like in Android, so your screen is covered with icons that provide no information, and widgets that provide little interaction. Microsoft understood how to use a touchscreen, Google didn't.

>How are you supposed to close functions you don't need?
What do you even mean by that? If you're talking about closing apps, they're halted when not in front, they're not using CPU, and if there's no RAM available, they close automatically.

Is WIndows Phone ded?

PA
JE
ET

Literally the best mobile interface since WebOS. Miles better than the shit on Android or iOS. Just a shame it's attached to a failed operating system.

Once again OP is a huge fucking faggot.

Fitting expression for, you, a code monkey that is far beneath one such as I, a software architect.

> It's the best UI on mobile
preach it brother

i never claimed to be related to programming

I actually liked it quite a bit, a "desktop environment" on a phone is pretty dumb, there's no use for empty space or a background. Plus you can resize the tiles at will, which pleased my OCD quite a bit.
It was the thing I liked the most about my WP.

Andorid interface is redundant

fucking this!
Regretted every single day that i fell for the MUH APPS meme.
All apps i needed were present in WP and they all delivered.
FUGGING 1.5hz octacore, 2gb ram, 16gb internal LAGDROID couldn't get shit done!!!
at least it's cheap chinkshit...
Probably gonna give it to me mum and buy a 640LTE later.

I just want a Nokia 1020 running android. That's my dream phone.