Why does windows 10 suck so bad for ricing?

why does windows 10 suck so bad for ricing?

>ricing

You must be 18 to use this website.

wha
how did you change the file explorer

is that all you can do? lol

0w0 what's this?

>Windows
Found your problem.

Because MIcrosoft doesn't give users much room for customisation.

You can't even define a colour theme properly, because the accent colour can only be one, for example.

So, once you choose one accent colour, it draws ALL your tiles using that colour.

Even 8.1 variated accent colours more, ffs.

Shut up, kevin

>Trying to sell the lack of a feature as a feature.
smhtbh.

Only a poor artist blames the tools he's been given. Pretty much anything can be done with registry hacks, third party ricing tools, and rainmeter.

Step up your A E S T H E T I C game, user.

Because it isn't meant to be riceable. You take what Microsoft gives you, even if it's literal shit.

Because Windows 10 is a professional OS made for people with jobs, lives, families, etc. Those with time to spend in the rice fields.

How to do this?
Thanks!

>people with jobs, lives, families, etc
Like Podesta or Joseph Fritzl?

Every big update like the anniversary update fucks with the patchers, so you need a new version every time there is a big update.

looks like an app to me

I just want unity in design

that hasn't been a microsoft thing ever since 8.1 metro tablet cancer clashed with desktop design

they are planning at least to unify it

I don't care if it makes people buttmad because they lose everything legacy, i just want it to all look the same

keep the same functionality of course

>keeping devtools open for no reason
>everything meticulously aligned

H-how does someone become this autistic?

>everything meticulously aligned
Are you seriously implying it was all done by hand with pixel by pixel alignment? Ever heard of snap to grid?

>menu at the bottom
which audience are they trying to target with that? this doesn't fit for either normies or more experienced users... it's truly atrocious

>Ever heard of snap to grid?
Not in Windows 10, especially like that.

because its used by people who are not autistic