Hey bro I forgot my phone! Can I use yours?

>Hey bro I forgot my phone! Can I use yours?
>Sure! Here it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdijS7nXsfU
gsmarena.com/motorola_w180-2151.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude that's a calculator

My grampa still has that thing
Fucker survived so many shit

>Looks almost like mine, but couple of decades older.
>Oh well, here goes hoping that the GSM frequency is still supported.

Dont even have a dumbphone bruh

That's actually a great phone though

>"but I do care about privacy, it's just that the convenience of consumer botnet electronics is something I literally can't live without"

>there are hipsters that live in 2017 with 2003 phone
you guys are pathetic

>800$ for a Facebook machine

Sure thing

>plays Snake for hours
>wonders why there isn't a good Snake clone on iTunes store

I have been using this phone since 2004. It was sold as a cheapo phone, but despite that the quality of the product is very good. It still works good as new.

youtube.com/watch?v=NdijS7nXsfU

>tfw old phones are millennial secure

>he doesn't watch animu and play nintendo 64 on his phone
pleb

Interesting that even the gay hipster relaunch is secure.

There are $200 phones that are perfectly capable of doing everything other smartphone can.

>he doesnt watch childrens cartoons and play childrens games on his phone
No, some of us actually have work to do.

damn i fucking miss these things, i had some flip phone as my first cell phone

my second cellphone, bought 8 years ago, still werks to this day gsmarena.com/motorola_w180-2151.php
my third one was a q9 qwerty chinkphone thinking i would use it as a mp3 player, how wrong i was.

>paying more than 100$ for a smart phone

chink phones are pretty good now

>tfw IMEI swapper ancient nokia
>tfw infinite data moto g

It's the little extras in life.

I sure like my 2 weeks of battery time. You sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

What a stupid fuck.

>not 3310

Disgusting fucking normalfag.

You stupid otaku nintodlers edgy normalfags are a fucking plague, today I saw some retard watching a TV show on the bus on his phone, it's just ridiculous.

>there are bluepilled sheeple on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW with a smartphone
you're pathetic

>2017
>making phone calls
hello grandma, going to call up a few of the girls from your knitting club and bemoan all the black folks moving into the neighborhood?

You must be 18 to post.

Are these things any good? Are there better options out there? Considering getting a dumbphone.

what are the advantadges of the 3310 over the 1100 tho

Whatever, dude, my dad owns Sup Forums. He can ban all of you fucks so maybe think twice before talking shit. Not even joking.

Get a CAT phone.

Dumbphone and UMPC running GNU/Linux > botnet smartphone

"Sure- oh wait... I forgot my phone too, sorry"

>meanwhile in my pocket,

I don't want a smartphone.

overall design choice especially the buttons

B30 or B25, look em up

>today I saw some retard watching a TV show on the bus
This is somehow wrong. I wonder, how much more autistic can you get?

Phones are not for that purpose, that is something that the average normalfags do.

If I want to watch a movie on the bus, I get a fucking DVD portable player or at worst a laptop, but no, you are holding that shit with one hand in front of you for 50 minutes, worse, he has using subtitles, you have to add to the bus moving your shitty average pulse.

I might be a little bit autistic for getting triggered, but it's just plain and simple retarded.

>$200

What the fuck? I purchased a smartphone for like $90 three years ago and I consider it pretty expensive. You guys are cucks.

>that feel when finding out your bro is actually a drug lord

No you didn't, you made a $90 down payment on a two year payment plan.

>Hey bro can I borrow your pho--

>I literally have no free time

>I still post on Sup Forums

>muh degeneracy

kys

Nokia 3210 is the original patrician phone.

3310 made phones much more mainstream

Didn't even hit puberty and had a 3210 and 7110 because it had internet, WAP was such a meme

>Nokia 3210 is the original patrician phone.
>3310 made phones much more mainstream
...uh, sure thing bruh. How about not talking shit out your ass?

Nokia 3210, 150 million sold.
Nokia 3310, 126 million sold.

Phones were already really fucking mainstream by the time of the 3310. It just happened to become the most meme'd model nowadays on the 'net, the meme is really about all Nokia dumbphones since not everyone actually used the particular model.

>Phones are not for that purpose
And computers are for math.
Smartphone(and tablet) is mostly a manchildren's toy today, it's like you lived in a cave for a long time and suddenly came outside. Haven't you noticed people playing Java games 10 years ago on their phones?

This misuse of the word millenial must stop.

Millenial = someone born between early 1980s and mid 1990s, or so (it isn't that precise or well defined). So its precisely the generation that was the first to use mobile phones when they were young. Precisely the people whose first phones were old Nokias.

Nonetheless, people born after 2000 (that is, young teenagers today) aren't millenials, you stupid fucks.

To explain a bit: "being millenial" means that you came after gen X but still remember the year changing from 1999 to 2000. It does not mean being born AFTER 2000 but BEFORE it so you EXPERIENCED the time.