GPU Mexican Crisis

>I got a 1050ti for one of my cousins In Mexico, from Amazon. (He paid it)
>I traveled around 90 days for christmas and shit, I gave the card to my cousin.
>Yesterday Told me that a rat Pissed on it, he wants to return it to amazon.
I will Not travel to Mexico Until xmas, Can amazon provide labels to send it back from Mexico?
>He already Cleaned the card With a isopropyl alcohol, but maybe it´s fried.
>After Cleaning White marks appeared On the card.
What do?
Can Amazon Deliver Labels to mexico?
Will they cancel the refund ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHwPYze5M9s
youtube.com/watch?v=6SIlYiiCGLI&list=LLp0Lu3sAnklJd44rbBwW2NQ&index=15
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like a question for Amazon customer support.

Hi this is Sup Forums's Amazon tech support could you please provide more info on your account or the associated purchase so that we may find a resolution?

>Told me that a rat Pissed on it
hahahahaha holy shit how? did he leave it on the floor?

kill the rat
youtube.com/watch?v=dHwPYze5M9s

doubt amazon would accept refunds from beyond the wall

youtube.com/watch?v=6SIlYiiCGLI&list=LLp0Lu3sAnklJd44rbBwW2NQ&index=15

Thank me later.

This

What the fuck was it doing on the ground near pissing rats? Are rats like household pets in Mexico?

I know, he has a fucking warzone in his bedroom, All i know is that he woke up, and saw water above the card, tried to turn the computer... Nothing, he removed the card and the computer started.

Why the wholesome meme of the week?

national mascot

Nope. Amazon is going to send an email for courier service and will expect it to come from address on file.

I'll send it to my cousin, he will.

This is the best method to kill mice or rats. Hope it can help out!

You could log in to amazon and get return labels then email them to your cousin.

Those Only works in the states?, Will Mexican DHL pick that up? PLus Those are National labels, Not for International shippings?

>saw water above the card, tried to turn the computer
Is he retarded?

Reminds me of the retards I get at work trying to RMA their overheating phones after having left it in the fridge to cool off.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

>nights are cold
>pc is noisey but it's a confined space and is warm
you'd be shocked at how many bugs/rodents end up in computer cases.

That's a good question. He'll have to pay for shipping. He doesn't have to put a return address, but it might look a bit funny with Mexican stamps on there.

Yes, a fucking asshole he is, let's say that amazon provide the labels, but will they refund even if 90 days has passed?

This is true. Coming for a hell hole that would give Hoth a run for its money I can say many things will find heat where it can when it can. Then again I don't see Mexico being that cold, but I've never been so I don't know.

You really should ask Amazon. Don't tell them a rat pissed on it. Just say you bought it for your cousin for Christmas and it stopped working for him. If it's passed 90 days, I'll bet it gets kicked over to the video card manufacturers warranty.

it's actually a Gigabyte, He tried to make the RMA from their page and calling, but Gigabyte said that they don't repair/replace nothing, always have to go back to the provider.

Stop being subhumans for a second and do some home cleaning from time to time you disgusting pieces of shit

>rat sneaks into an computer enclosed by a steel case and manages to piss on a GPU

>Can Amazon Deliver Labels to mexico?
You have to go back.

Can he just ship it to you?

If not meet him somewhere on the border and tell him to throw it over the fence.

What? Why would the product be returned for damage that is responsibility of the end user? That makes no sense, they wouldn't take it even if he was in the states. Also the dumbass should've purchased from Amazon Mexico.

>Calling amazon just to see what solution they give me.

>you'd be shocked at how many bugs/rodents end up in computer cases.
They like laser printers too. I've found dead mice in them before.

Only acceptable answer ITT tbqh.

BUILD

No you aren't getting a refund or RMA from Amazon or Gigabyte, even if you manage to send the card back, they'll just resend it back to you stating you're a fucking retard and that the warranty doesn't cover user's being fucktards.

DILDO

I found mice shit on my HTPC, along with what possibly is mice piss marks
It's hardly used so it didn't end up fried, since then I always close empty slots and put the IO shield in all my builds
Mice can easily go through most holes in most builds, unless you put filters and meshes in all of them
Even then they might eat them away

>cleaing ele rtonics with alcohol
retards should be kept away from technology

This. What the fuck, people? I live in Mexico, have my tower one inch from the floor and nothing like this has ever happened to me. The worse were spiders above it but that's because they're bros and I can't bring myself to kill them when cleaning.

That's exactly how you clean them idiot...