It's out

It's out

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/gpd-pocket-7-0-umpc-laptop-ubuntu-or-win-10-os-laptop--2#/
youtu.be/mfegLXkDSjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it's not

Shill thread

Does anyone actually care about this shit?

why are you even using that shit tier os?

I dunno which linux to install

*skidding into thread like kramer* INSTALL GENTOO haha the gentoo meme

What is it?

install TempleOS

cock

Okay, but what IS it?

>It's out
and sadly you're not.
cause if you wuz, you wouldn't be here making shitposts and blatant advertisements

>reversed images search comes up with macbook pro

>chink hand
what kind of shit is this? also, win10? in 2017? gimmie a break.

yeah if you scroll down on the reverse image search, you'd see it's a GPD pocket.

what is this i want one

I would it it wasn't so expensive

I thought it was only $400

9front

meh just give me a second hand 2011 MBA with Debian. Aw snap. Already got one.

I wouldn't mind an even smaller one that has an ARM chip on it.

>$600 for this chink shit

lmao

>I wouldn't mind an even smaller one that has an ARM chip on it.

Sorry for the issues. Please send an email to [email protected]. Please put "(your pledge ID + your country)" as the email subject, and attach your indigogo order screenshot and the problem of your GPD WIN. We will try to reply to you soon.

This pocket laptop adopts pure silver CNC precise all-in-one body made of magnesium and alloy, which means that its craftsmanship can be comparable to the MacBook Air. Because of its portability, we believe it will become the first choice for fashion women.

Imagine a scene where a fashionable woman takes a 7-inch laptop from her shoulder bag with a cup of coffee placing next to her. She drinks coffee while gracefully typing the text on her keyboard to chat with the girlfriends. I believe a lot of fashionable women will be crazy to have such a pocket laptop. Otherwise, she needs to carry a bulky MacBook Air.

A Linux engineer drinks coffee while opening Vim to program scripts with Pocket. Isn’t it all fashionable people’s dream?

As for input, Combined with ergonomics. Our design adopts the chocolate keyboard (plane island keyboard) that has won the highest award of the 2009 German Red Dot Award. Increase the contact area of finger and keycap. This leads to more accurate keystroke and more comfortable keyboard input than that of Surface 3. So it is very suitable for woman’s delicate fingers. At the same time, non-adhesive design also Reduce the rate of wrong input. Compared with a traditional keyboard, both the key process and key spacing of Pocket are significantly improved, increasing the comfort of operations.

is 7 inches big enough for a laptop?

BackTrack 5r3, Nodezero, BackBox Linux, Blackbuntu, Knoppix STD and other systems, as Linuxes used by white hat hackers for penetration testing, are the most popular and well-known hacker release versions based on Ubuntu. This means that Pocket supports Ubuntu. And at the same time, it may also support these hacker systems. After all, these systems are based on Ubuntu. And the drive of Ubuntu can also be applied to these systems.

For fucks sake. They couldn't put the clitmouse between the GHB keys?

But is it powerful enough to play hearthstone?

$400 for indie backers
$600 in store

Can I install gentoo on it?

why would they do that?

Only Ubuntu based systems, sorry.

Duh

What is the clit for? Just put a touch screen on it

disgusting, touchpad would be better

Yes, I'm hyped as fuck

A UMPC

0/10

Look at that UI and even try to imagine reading anything on it
it's an absolute meme product for only the most autistic users.

>ubuntu based
I'm pretty sure you mean "Debian based".
Any idea if they use generic ubuntu 16.04 and it is better to compile kernel by yourself?

>I'm hyped as fuck
you need to go back

No, I mean Ubuntu based. We haven't tried recompiling yet. Please send an email to [email protected] for further questions. Please put "(your pledge ID + your country)" as the email subject.

touch screens are not mouse substitutes on a real computer, especially one with that small of a screen

not to mention they're uncomfortable as fuck to use

I'd have to have been there to be able to go back, user

what the fuck is this atrocity

A UMPC

Stop shilling your useless device chinknigger.

It has both a TrackPoint and a touchscreen.

Never!

i am sorry this will not ever happen

women do what the conspiracy tells them to do in advertising

>useless device
Show me a usefull one.

backtrack is so 2012 friendo

>mfw i just realised the clit is in GHB

Any laptop with a screen larger than 11" is useful unlike this screenlet.

>a screen larger than 11"
You want me to carry a bag for it?

Can't put a laptop in my pocket.

Where do you go without a bag where you need a Windows laptop?
That you can fit it in a pocket doesn't make it more useful when a smartphone exists.

>That you can fit it in a pocket doesn't make it more useful when a smartphone exists
It does when I don't want to use a cellphone OS and programs made for cellphones.

Mind you, I'm ( ) not asking specifically for a laptop, any computing pocket device will do (shouldn't be a phone).

>nipple is at the bottom instead of the middle

T R A S H

My mipad2 has Windows10 and runs on Intel x86 and 2 GB RAM. It is faster than my i5 desktop.

What's so special about this retarded shit device? Why is that keyboard necessary? Nobody is going to use that, coders/people with jobs will get better laptops. lol

Your shit is not optimal for media consumption nor it is to get anything done. kys nigger

>What's so special about this retarded shit device?
It has a keyboard.
>Why is that keyboard necessary?
Without it, it would just be a shitty tablet.
>Nobody is going to use that
I am.

>chocolate keyboard

>it's not a tablet with a slide out keyboard

feels bad man

>I am.
therefore I must shill this

>liking a commercial product makes you a shill
epik meme

kendyzhu pls

that thing is tiny my eyes would pop out but kudos if you can bear it

>I must only use 1920x1280 on such small screen

He didn't say anything about resolution

but why is the track point in the wrong spot?

you fukn dumb? you can install gentoo on anything

Let's see it running on a Genesis

What can i use it for? Coding? too small Web? Too small. Everything will be hardcore eye rape on such tiny screen.

What is that>

A better question is how old are you?

fucking edgy chink shills kys

>This kills the raver.

change the default theme

600 dollars

d
o
l
l
a
r
s

>inb4 faggots who are pissed off will start to impersonate chink shitheads who are literary shilling

>useless as a proper computer compared to any decent laptop and useless as an ultra portable device compared to any modern smartphone.

No thanks.

I'd better buy a zenbook with nvidia to learn CUDA, it's cheaper.

what kind of a retard would pay $600 for a fucking tablet with a keyboard that costs $80 to manufacture?

I mean fuck, the HP stream tablet had 32gbs storage, 2GBs ram, and a quadcore atom. I paid $60=tax for it BRAND NEW.

>It's out
brb buying one, everyone knows early adopters pull mad pussy.

but your HP doesn't have this:

checkmate hater!

>what kind of a retard would pay $600 for a fucking tablet with a keyboard that costs $80 to manufacture?
keep in mind they begged for $200K and got $2M

The keyboard looks a little uncomfortable in my opinion.

what the fuck, now there's a thread about the gpd win too

marketing department on the loose?

>you can buy x200 for 300$ and less

>haha

haha indeed! haha haha haha :))) :DDD xDDD XD

>I mean fuck, the HP stream tablet had 32gbs storage
versus 128 GB
>2GBs ram
versus 8 GB
>and a quadcore atom.
well, okay, quad 1.6GHz here, too
>I paid $60=tax for it BRAND NEW.
grats
source on specs: indiegogo.com/projects/gpd-pocket-7-0-umpc-laptop-ubuntu-or-win-10-os-laptop--2#/

Except not every quad core is equal.
The HP tablet only had a Atom Z3735F, it's far far far weaker then the x7 Z8750 inside this.
Graphics wise too.

The cheapest tablets right now with the same SoC are over 200 bucks, going over to 400 for decent ones, like MS Surface.

>The cheapest tablets right now with the same SoC are over 200 bucks, going over to 400 for decent ones, like MS Surface.
this is 600 bucks tho

This is a useless gimmick anyways.

I was commenting about the SoC and not if this thing is worth it.

POO IN THE LOO
youtu.be/mfegLXkDSjE

I'd take a GPD Win over this any day.

Literary a laptop that's slightly bigger is a better idea then this. Don't know what they where thinking.