Is DuckDuckGo still considered a bad idea?

Is DuckDuckGo still considered a bad idea?

Them Bangs are god tier man. At least it's better than Google, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacy.google.com/your-data.html
duckduckgo.com/privacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than cuckle but not as good as hosting your own searx instance on a VPS in Switzerland

Yubnub, my man.

>implying the VPS provider won't log every single thing that happens on that VPS

Install Startpage

>encrypted
>Switzerland's privacy laws
>not having a friend in Switzerland who you pay to physically maintain your server

>Switzerland
>thinking NSA-land is good
Best chance u got is some eastern EU country.

It was never a bad idea. DDG is perfectly fine.

I remember Sup Forums getting rather autistically paranoid about DDG tracking people or some shit about retaining logs?

Been using it for years I have to admit that results improved over time. I think in results were already much better those of joogle.

Sup Forums autistically paranoid? Naahhhh
Same

>Switzerland's privacy laws
>CIA has secret headquarters there that were discovered in newest leaks

>Them Bangs
>Use the !g
>Give your data to two companies rather than one

use startpage

that's because their CEO's past is shady as fuck

as long as you can just run hundreds of thousand of dictionary word searches through google every day at ranged intervals, I don't see why it would matter
You can generate so much garbage for log collectors that even if they got legit data from you, it's going to be buried down so many garbage results that it won't really matter

Use it as your browser's address bar search engine. Use !sp to actually search for shit with startpage

That's not proof of anything

>install

The fact that the CEO of the company had another site that took pride in being "private" and then sold off all the information to another company might not be proof of anything, but it's definitely a good reason to not trust the fag.

That's also fake. It was some stupid classmate website where people willing gave out their info. If you do that you have no expectation to privacy. That website was not even privacy oriented like DDG. I'm so tired of seeing this fake meme on Sup Forums

Shit results
Google is much more accurate

>Is supposed CIA operates in Switzerland

You are beyond stupid

The terms of use was clearly not privacy oriented:
>You grant Opobox a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free right to (a) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat Your Information in any media now known or not currently known, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Opobox does not control the content posted via the Opobox Web Sites, and as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, timeliness, reliability, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Opobox Web Sites, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Opobox or any Opobox Party be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, e-mailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Opobox Web Sites.

If any retard signed up for this they deserved to have their information sold off to another company. None of this is related to DDG and there is absolutely no evidence that DDG has violated their privacy terms. Until someone presents actual EVIDENCE that has occurred, I will continue to use DDG.

You should using Google, faggot. No difference.

EVIDENCE, post it or shut up.

>I don't have any proof so you're a faggot
The post

Why not just use searx? The results aren't as good but if it's not news or something very recent, you'll find it & not be tracked.

There is no evidence that Google spy on you either :^)

Try harder

Compare
privacy.google.com/your-data.html

To
duckduckgo.com/privacy

Ikr, it's totally a coincidence that Google ads is showing me these waifu sex toys advertisements

"You have the controls to manage your privacy." :^)

>waifu sex toys
Masterrace right here.

"You have the controls to determine the size, lubrication flavor, and vibration level of the dildo we're going to use." :^)

meta

>dinner's ready, user
>fucking wait, someone's shit talking my search engine over here

Still better than DDG. But I know you like it raw :^)

He owned a website which he sold.

>Sold users private info. # tinfoil
>He sold the entire company. #reality

>Implying the private info were not sold with the compagny
You're not really bright, do you?

Start page doesn't cater to me like how Google does. Google knows my browsing and if I search big dicks on big gaping assholes it would find it for me, start page strays a couple pages in.