/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

News:
• wat • user's RB2132 style sunglasses just came in. "Would recommend" • user unboxes an autism robot sweeper. Likens it to a mechanical dog in heat • user gets Tomo powerbank • CHINKED: user thought Redmi 4 Prime flip case has sleep/wake magnet • user bought replacement screen to fix his phone, bends his phone's metal plate in the process
• user shills Eiaosi X6 • user's chink Nomos got borked after dropping from height of 15cm :o • user's Danbo finally arrived • Zuk Z2 runs hot, "melts" protective case according to Ruskies • Germans should lrn2 censor their fingers Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Speakers-TaoTronics-Definition-Microphone/dp/B01GPIES08/
youtu.be/EMlrQJUSLxA
s.aliexpress.com/VFBraeYB
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_602714.html?wid=11
youtu.be/RQR-SZ0Rh08
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_590406.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_580664.html
s.aliexpress.com/vUjmABZf
libraryqtlpitkix.onion.link/library/Fiction/
switcher.oluvsgadgets.net/
sites.google.com/site/cellularbinder/compatible-phones
ebay.com/itm/HD-720P-Wireless-Wifi-IP-Spy-Hidden-Camera-Motion-Security-Alarm-Clock-IR-DV-Cam-/201854099376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rip in piece great meme ;_;

made me go to ikea and buy shark plushies

XE800s are a good meme, as are Boar Semen CX98.
Probably you should get yourself a couple of pairs of ATE next time they're on sale as well, I believe the thread minimum is 8 pairs of chinkbuds to post.

are shark SDs dead?

no, we just memed them into being expensive.

what is the current sd / micro sd meme to get?

Supply and demand is such a bitch

Any cheap custom patches chink?

RIP

not for you Ivan

Fuck me, the wait is painful
I just want shit to unbox man

stop being impatient little faggot

I never was before, really. I don't know what's wrong with me now

So most seem to seem to recommend Xiaomi Square Box for BT speaker. How does this compare? I only ask because it will come a hell of a lot faster on Amazon.

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Speakers-TaoTronics-Definition-Microphone/dp/B01GPIES08/

Some reviews on the Square Box say it has shit range and also has the weird quirks where it still speaks chinese. The TaoTronics is supposed to have iffy QC and they pay for reviews. Also it's two 7w speakers vs two 2w if that matters. So I dunno lol.

Rec me some ~$20 Bluetooth speakers.

I always see people buy fake watches, autism spinners, lelnovo phones and degenerate shit. but has anyone actually bought PC hardware? e.g. ram, ssds or even motherboards?
I've seen a couple of old C2D cpus being posted, but nothing modern like ddr4 ram.

That one is rebranded chink shit.

This tax free 160$ Mi Max is amazing. Uncomparably better than my Nexus 7 2012 it replaced. Thanks for the recommendation Sup Forums. Thanks Future for making cheap tech possible.

Can't wait for Xiaomi Epiphany Augmented reality AR.

RAM is RAM. It's not significantly cheaper in chinkland.

I bought this shit on Amazon 9 months ago and it was $30, good bluetooth speaker, bassy as shit.

So opposed to branded chink shit? No shit.

Don't buy Xiaomi speakers.

Buy a Zealot S9 or Bluedio BS2

Tecevo-A20

I bought food from aliexpress and a shark card from gearbest

>literally compares to Xiaomi
>claims branded chink shit doesn't exist

>>claims branded chink shit doesn't exist

Not sure where you got that from but ok

>bought food
Now that's something interesting. Did you get diabetes or diarrhoea from it and how was it?

Of new hardware only these mini pcs are worth of buy from china.

is the chink trying to use his CC as a remote??

nope and nope
most of the stuff I ordered was pretty shit

I actually went to china a few months after that and got the shits the day before I was supposed to leave. The snack food I bought while I was there was actually pretty decent

I like the Zealot but I can't find much info on it.

It's not a great review, but it's all I could find. Sound quality seems very impressive for the price.

youtu.be/EMlrQJUSLxA

Guys have any of you bought a trekking pole on aliexpress? Can you recommend a model?

Anyone got any good bluetooth earphone suggestions?

Sick of getting failures because of the wire.

Heh, I saw that one. Is there a reason why you're recommending it? If you're the guy that posted it.

UKfag here

I can't find this cheap TADA68 everyone is going on about, when I search it up, I get one for £130 and thats more than one I can get here anyway. Am I on the wrong site or whats the problem?

Because it looks to be better for the price than the Xiaomi speaker?

According to specs, it should get louder than it too, and in the video it didn't distort or sound shit at high volume, and it was within your budget?

Also I'm buying one myself, the green/blue one since my 5 year old chink speaker (model s10) Just started dying.

KingDian SSD's are good. Don't know recent pricing compared to western retail though.

Don't bother with mobos and RAM as it's either not cheap enough to warrant buying it from China or it's cheap but incredibly shit

I'm also considering the A10, but I doubt I'll get it just because if that weak as shit battery life.

Sound quality is good and reviews are plentiful if you don't mind a $8-9 speaker that looks and sounds great but has 3 hours music playback per charge.

I've been eyeing those SSD's but almost 90% of the reviews are russian and only for the 60/120GB models. I'd love to know the real speeds for the 480Gb one and whether it's reliable.

some people have bought them before in /csg/ but that was a while ago. I don't browse /csg/ as much now.

Here's a suggestion, stop treating your gear like a nigger.

it's in the OP ding dong

please keep your racism on Sup Forums

Kingdians aren't any cheaper than crucial mx300s or muskin reactors right now fuck them, at least for 500GB

Do you plan to review it? I might buy it for a second one to have around since sometimes I need to rely on FM radio. Going to keep the Tao order since it has twice the battery and longer rated life but of course these things can turn out to be completely off which is why I'd rather go by a bunch of reviews rather than mostly specs.

Realistically when would you use it for 3 hours continuous?

Don't you know, Sup Forums is the dark underbelly of the internet.

This general lost the war against racism a long time ago when a small but dedicated cadre of dedicated racists spammed it until the name Chink Shit General stuck. Nobody really likes it but nobody wants to see the threads flooded with gore and cp again either.

My Nexus 7 2013 version I had for 2 and a half years literally got cracked a bit last night, would you recommend the mi max to replace it? Good for reading?

Mine got like 450 read and write and it read out correctly when I got the Kingdian S280 480GB. I ordered through Amazon leaf. The prices are going up on them right now. so keep that in mind.

Sure, when it comes in.

Right now it's about 20% A10 and 80% Zealot S9.

I like the design of the A10 more, and 3w is plenty for my uses. Only issue is battery life.

Get this for reading, it's got an UHD display.
s.aliexpress.com/VFBraeYB

Get this if you want a proper tablet
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_602714.html?wid=11

damn that tablet looks nice, thanks

does anyone actually own it? recommend it?

Not sure about the other user, but I recommended it because it's the cheapest high ppi tablet and you said you wanted it for reading.

I am incredibly careful with my in ears now, and I still get cable failures. I'd try more cable models to see if it was specific to all the ones I've owned, but if there are valid wireless ones I don't see why I wouldn't try them instead.

What if I buy half a RAM?

I'd never be able to trust chink food after hearing about the plastic rice and meat buns filled with meat-flavored wet cardboard.

Check out techtablets' review
youtu.be/RQR-SZ0Rh08

Any cheap chink mini pcs with hdmi output, 2 USB ports and built in WiFi that can browse the Internet and play videos? I fell for the raspberry pi meme and its completely fucking unusable. It can't even be used shitpost because it lags so much.

You can get an android TV box for $30-50. If you want Windows there's
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_590406.html
Or
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_580664.html

$5 coupon for new Aliexpress users. Not a referral link.
s.aliexpress.com/vUjmABZf

So you're just shilling these just because it's not Xiaomi, good to know.

Fuck off with your referral link.

>not a referral link

What?
They're better than Xiaomi speakers and cheaper. If you have a problem with that, take it up with Xiaomi, not me.

Your reading comprehension is fucked. Go pick a fight somewhere else Xiaomi shill.

Sorry, I only accept Genuine Comfy Tech Reviews reviews.

Bought a drone and some shit to put my penis in. Tenga Eggs.

If that is your thing. I still prefer books.

It's an amazing phone at an impressive price. The 0.5" make this a lot more portable than then Nexus 7.

Also, it is operating smoother than I thought a phone could..

Not sure if it's worth buying it if your just reading on long rides etc. where mobility doesn't matter much

Try Venor Vinge.
libraryqtlpitkix.onion.link/library/Fiction/

You might be on to something with that combination. Tell us how it goes.

>Comments on DAC quality

Thank you!

Is there any decent chink tablet, that has support for flashing stock like roms

It is cheap with a plastic case, the aluminium case is expensive.

pc hardware is a bad idea because of lower quality control and no warranties, also very low price difference. 10% cheaper RAM of dubious quality with no warranty isn't worth it

I don't think shoving dead tree into your DIMM sockets is going to improve performance user.

Look what came in the mail

Nice toy. I wanted one but I can only get GSM signals here

i'm pretty sure all flash memory is more expensive due to shortages

Camera is better than my Redmi 3, but worse than my Zuk Z2 Pro.

>company name is literally "DODGEE"

top fucking kek

much phone

very camera

is it diged at the bottom?

Cheapest legit class 10 micro sd cards? I bought a 16GB shark meme for 7$ on gb, what are some alternatives?

switcher.oluvsgadgets.net/

There is no micro SD meme. Just go to Amazon or a local shop and buy a Samsung.

ok, thanks

how's it? is it any good?

sandisk has the same prices and it;s 1% less chinky

any recommendations on tents?

reminder

Are there any Chinese phones that work fully on T-Mobile USA?

what's a good Android box to stream Kodi on?

They exist.
sites.google.com/site/cellularbinder/compatible-phones
Don't buy one without VoLTE, WiFi calling is useful too.

Lol your just not living life correctly. If used properly the doogee can have better photos than any zuk z2.

Its DOOGEE.
And its legit good phone.

rate
ebay.com/itm/HD-720P-Wireless-Wifi-IP-Spy-Hidden-Camera-Motion-Security-Alarm-Clock-IR-DV-Cam-/201854099376

>Geert BTFO
>Drumpf travel ban blocked for the umpteenth time
>My chink shits arrived
A good day for humanity.

>BTFO
Your time is coming Achmed. One assmad clog merchant just got 20% of a population to vote "fuck roaches".

You sound butt-hurt. Globalism can't and won't be stopped.