What music does Sup Forums listen to when programming (or scripting)?

What music does Sup Forums listen to when programming (or scripting)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSmsKJq3CI
youtube.com/watch?v=cvhPaquZXWI
youtube.com/watch?v=3xXXEqAwqko
youtube.com/watch?v=vFqFyyay87s
youtube.com/watch?v=iroXKdSqSPo
open.spotify.com/user/sonymusicbelgium/playlist/5cWJq0eqUgvDgxKNP21rwg
open.spotify.com/user/vitaminstringquartet/playlist/7ldrkXwDl6M3raePetDLjB
open.spotify.com/user/chillhopmusic/playlist/0CFuMybe6s77w6QQrJjW7d
open.spotify.com/user/woolselv/playlist/3I6ZZIMQCmgl5smD1mcDcg
youtube.com/watch?v=6XpAcwpO9L4
youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE
youtube.com/watch?v=SQyQMI6Tjns
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody here programs

you should ask what Sup Forumsedditors listen to while they play video games

Most of the time I don't listen to music when I'm programming. Sometimes zardonic, mirror's edge soundtrack, programming music on youtube, psytrance like Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection or music from Tekken series.

I always put on a youtube video or livestream then forget about it while lost in thought. About two hours of silently programming later and I notice, repeating the cycle.

this

I only listen to the sound of butter melting amplified to 100Db and vocoded into black nazi rapcore lyrics

SynthWave/RetroWave
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak

pfff. Quell edge!

>

I listen to braaaptunes

slam is where its at

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSmsKJq3CI

unironically

Me too. This is my latest jam
youtube.com/watch?v=cvhPaquZXWI

youtube.com/watch?v=3xXXEqAwqko
>inb4 fucking normie

>no defeated sanity

Gaaaaaaaaaaay

I wear my headphones without any music; the quieter it is the better I program since music just distracts me.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFqFyyay87s

WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE

WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE THE SPIRITS OF THE COMPUTER WITH OUR SPELLS WE CONJURE

It went something like that

death grips

Jpop and black metal

Anything really, but soundtracks help me lot when trying to relax or think clearly.

link?

can't fit everyone in a 3x3
matter of fact the majority is left unmentioned

I remember being 14 too

I remember being an old, outdated unfunny piece of shit too

I'm not even joking.

2hu doujin music

Usually nothing.

I would imagine that's it's kind of hard to forget yesterday.

Usually classical or jazz. This or happy anime OP's of I need a pick me up

Just my ordinary Apple Music library. SOHN just came out with a new album, so I've been listening to that a bit. I've also been listening to Lykke Li's albums after a year and a half or so of having forgotten all about her. A while back I was hopping around soundcloud looking for any vaporwave because I thought ambient music would be better for my focus, but there's really no difference.

Synthwave mostly. Nothing with words, it really throws me off when lyrics come on. Especially when I am pulling an all-nighter when I feel like just pushing out a shitload of random code like an autist ODing on adderall.

This www.rainymood.com

ytcracker

youtube.com/watch?v=iroXKdSqSPo

Post your brain stimulation playlists.

open.spotify.com/user/sonymusicbelgium/playlist/5cWJq0eqUgvDgxKNP21rwg

somafm
groove salad or deep space one

Post your brain stimulation playlists.

listening to jungle or dnb works well

makes me feel like i'm writing code to wage cyberwar

youtube.com/watch?v=6XpAcwpO9L4

>all that upturned cap bro slamzcore

documentaries or news interview preferrably larry king interviews.

I listen to the sound of a waterfall

One of these two live stations

youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE

youtube.com/watch?v=SQyQMI6Tjns

I do not listen to much music lately, except for wqxr dot org (New York classical radio station).

These, or Eurobeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

LIBERA ET IMPERA

>when programming (or scripting)
There's a difference?

I only listen to shit like thundercat where the lyrics are kind of second place when it comes in place with the music. Plus the beats give me a nice rhythm to type to.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM