Why are 15" 4k laptops so fucking goat? The mix of screen real estate and portability is redonk

Why are 15" 4k laptops so fucking goat? The mix of screen real estate and portability is redonk

fucking awful

13.3" is the perfect size. The Lenovo X1 Carbon has a 14 inch screen in a 13" frame which is even better.

>le x1 carbone meme

> XPS 15
> Is supposed to be the Macbook Pro alternative
> Still has a plastic trackpad
wtf Dell

the trackpad is glass my dude

those bezels in the kb, thicc

>plastic trackpad
this is wrong though

it have almost no bezels you retard
it's nearly the same size as the carbon.

No Linux DE can properly fucking upscale to 4k. Getting real fucking sick of this.

>it have almost

poo in the loo detected

I have a Dell XPS 13 FHD, its light and the matte screen looks fantastic. Keep your shitty scaling Windows 10.

The HP Spectre x360 is objectively superior to the XPS 13 in every way. You fucked up.

>HP
>Superior

ahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaha haaaa

Not an argument.

The issue is that the T420 has a 14", 900p screen so 15", 4k can't be the greatest of ALL TIME, but they are pretty sweet.

This
For real though, the Spectre beats the non-2-in-1 even, and the XPS 13 2-in-1 is a fucking joke compared to the non-2-in-1

I'm using a new Dell Inspirion and the trackpad is definitely not plastic

>linuxbabies

unity and gnome does

Had a gen 3 X1 Carbon. The hinges literally snapped in half within 2 years of ownership. Never dropped, never abused, never even scratched.

Recently picked up a new 15.4" MBP and I'll never go back to purchasing Jewnovo products again.

I've experienced 2D acceleration lag in browsers and some applications and programs with my Dell Inspiron equipped with an Intel 5500u processor and 5500 IGP.

Hey Miranda

Who?