Remember the Phenom?

Remember the Phenom?
Of course not cause it was a broken mess.
It wasn't until Phenom II that we had a good processor.
Ryzen is Phenom.
Wait for Ryzen II.

*yawnnnnnnnnnn*

Gonna get a R3 to keep me satiated while waiting for this in R7 form.

Half-Life 3 and AMD fans have a lot in common.

At least AMD comes out with something instead of sitting on money

HL3 confirmed for Ryzen Optimized

my 7 years old phenom ii x6 1090t BE still kicks

IPC was still better than Bulldozer

Why

"just wait"

>he posted Joker's fake benchmarks again

Meanwhile in the real world

The "real world" seems to be quite conflicting with itself.

>shit games that don't matter

>gets bfto'd
>i-its s-shit g-g-games!!!

There is no conflict whatsoever

Ryzen is garbage

I'd say Ryzen is the initial, 130nm Athlon 64. Pretty good and better buy than Intel, but the 90nm Venice/Toledo were better after that.

I'm not a gaymer, I'm straight, I'm not going to wait anything. When time comes, I'll buy what will be the best for my needs.

still runing my six core

why is there this fondness for the P1 and P2 at the moment? They were trash processors. Is this some bizarro meme where everyone plays along?

Thubans were beasts.

P2 was the last barely competetive amd cpu. Most current amdfags were either in their diapers at the time or are die hard fanbois.

> just wait

They have to, since they have no money to sit on.

t. Intel shill

The Phenom IIs were excellent CPUs for the money. Especially the X6 lineup, which are still good for any purpose except playing the latest AAA gaymes today. I only just got rid of my 1090T running at 4GHz. At that speed (and more importanly with a 2.75GHz NB overclock as well), it smashes any of the quad core first-gen i7s, the 6350 and even the 2500K in tasks that make good use of all six cores.

It was shit for Cemu and gaymes which only use a couple of cores though, which is why I ditched it. Also consumed a ton of power thanks to the overclock and overvolt.

That's the sad part. Took them until Steamroller to somewhat beat it, and then it might have been through newer instructions.

>They were trash processors.

The P2s were decent, sitting around Core/Conroe levels of IPC. (Since there wasn't any more TLB bug.)

Obviously Intel had something better with Nehalem, but the X4s were usable chips - specifically for its price - while their Thubans (X6) even snitched into the HEDT market. The power consumption wasn't terrible either. I chuckled then the 8150 struggled against the 1100T in both performance and power consumption, despite being on a smaller node.

Luckily that meme is (almost) over (for) now.

>muh gaming

Why can't you faggots take this to Sup Forums.

Ryzen isn't bad though.