Are HP Elitebooks a meme?

Are HP Elitebooks a meme?

They are now

Latitudes are the way to go

No.
2170p owner here, it's my favorite laptop I've ever owned.

they are better than thinkpads and latitudes, they also, look sexier.

compared against which thinkpads?

Some latitudes dont hold its ground against a mid level elitebook, but then again, some entry level elitebooks feel toy-ish, but I have more trust on Dell than on HP. or Elitebooks are now part of HPE?

Anything with a hp brand on it is a meme

My girlfriend has one and i've had to work on it a few times. It is well designed such as the power jack having a cable attached to it instead of be soldered on to a board, so if you drop it, it is a $5 part to replace rather than resoldering something or having a PCB get the traces lifted off. Good cooling, I can stress test the CPU and GPU on a pillow top matress without it over heating. The only complaint I had about it, is that the service manual is wrong regarding how to remove the keyboard and how to replace the power jack.

This. Love the design.

Used to have a i7 EliteBook. Every day carry in backpack for 6 years, it was basically indestructible.

HP's business laptops are the Camry of the laptop world. They're nothing fancy but they tend to be solid all rounders

the only big problem is the battery, mine doesn't last five hours

8460p owner here.For me the one of the best business laptops.Aluminium cover, spill resistant keyboard,easy hardware upgrades,nice scree.c'mon what else u can ask for < $400

>< $400
It's funny when applephobs comparing the price of their *used* shit with new devices

I love my 8470p. It's got good Linux support and Its got a boot SSD, an archive HDD in it and two batteries. If it was 1080p I'd probably keep it forever

I got my 2560p for £130, i've installed an SSD and optical converter bay in it, best laptop you could ask for (cisco packet tracer + office + shitposting)

You should look at the 2170p, it's absolutely adorable.

somebody recommend a cheap, refurb elitebook that I can use in my living room as a music/movie/media-in-general source.

thanks!

I've seen it and wanted one so bad, they're really hard to find and overpriced in the UK.
2560p or 2570p, there are the x220 and x230 equivilants.

2170p, 2570p/2560p, 8460p/8470p, 8560p/8570p

Any EliteBook with a ips display?

thank you

2170p owner here. You're really missing out.

Get an XPS 13

Sage

Its there a elitebook that when changing to SSD weights less than 1.2 kilos?

hp build design is shit imo, i have an hp pavillion something something, or rather HAD an hp pavillion. Pulling it in and out of my backpack squeezed the screen too hard or something, and it wont turn on occasionaly.

820?

You're an idiot.

back to Sup Forums

thank you familia

A friend of mine who's a DBA for QVC has one and desu he loves it. I've played around with it a little and it's very nice.

I had a HP Pavilion 15 too (model n290sa). It was a decent laptop but it had a few problems mainly heating issues. It packed in a week ago and I'm looking at getting another laptop possibly something in the same range with a similar track pad. This (model au071sa) has caught my eye.

Why not an elitebook 840?