Why are thinkpads so ugly?

Why are thinkpads so ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fyOf5HjkmQ
blog.lenovo.com/tag/retro thinkpad
youtu.be/Ys96J2Jcp-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my opinion they look nice. Thinkpads have souls.

i wish i had new nice thinkpad. But i have to use fucking asus without aesthetics

Do you know Let's Note?

Your mother is ugly as fuck but your dad saw something good in her worth marrying right?

They want to be the macbook pro with retina display.

My dad never married

youtube.com/watch?v=5fyOf5HjkmQ

Why are Macfags so braindead?

Because Mac usage kills brain cells.

rossmann is a god

people hate that guy because they can't be him.

is that an optical drive... in the front?

because they tried to copy apple

Function over form.

why do you use a trip

because autistic faggots get triggered over it.

because they're chinkpads

functionality

because 16:9 cheap screen

Just look at this beauty

I will get downvoted for this but I prefer the new Thinkpad design from an aesthetics standpoint. 16:9 display aside.

I think they look great, just not in a way that appeals to consumers, which is a feature because it reduces theft.

are you going to post an ugly thinkpad first?

ITT:
wealthy aesthetics vs rich aesthetics

right next to my dick

I bet he posts in thinkpad general

Old ones actually look nice.

>all these bakas will never know what using a Thinkpad T60p with the UXGA display is like

There are people who isn't picky about notebooks when they can just steal it even if it's an acer shit.

>there's a shit in the loo
What the fuck, don't parents teach children like cats to flush the toilet after use in a merica?

>nyc
>highest indian population in us

I like their look. It's not some artisan "Rose Gold" Macbook but I like the utilitarian design, on the older ones at least.

Remember this shit?
blog.lenovo.com/tag/retro thinkpad
They never followed up. It's been more than a year. Sure, new products don't happen in a day but there should be some sort of report. Fuck Lenovo for pulling a shitty PR stunt.

Someone didn't flush. Also a comment:
>The resale value on thinkpads is 0 though.
You have actually gotta be kidding.

>Remember this shit?
>blog.lenovo.com/tag/retro thinkpad
The P50 is better anyway.

Yeah, but I've already got a Xeon/Quadro workstation to do CAD on. I want something good, like a T420/X220/T60 that has the good features of a ThinkPad but with newer specs.

And if AMD makes PSP FOSS, then probably an AMD chipset in them.

They're not. They're the only Windows machine worth buying.

>t. Macfag

If you want AMD you'll probably have to get some elitebook.

IBM-designed thinkpads had their aesthetics formed with function, top german, japanese and american industrial designers worked on them refining every detail. If someone says:
"le thinkpads are ugly lelele but muh t420 i like it because it's ugly and not a macbook kay i am poor to afford a macbook blah" - stab him in face.

First thing, post 2009 Thinkpads are designed by chinks with no sence of aesthetics or artistic taste. Soulless gooks just copy old IBM designs trying to fit in a budget declared by marketings department.
Second. Did you ever see old Apple computers? I'm not speaking about 80's Apple designs, they were made by Frog Design studio, I am talking about Johnny "20th anniversary Mac" Ive. Have you seen all that shite he spewed around 90's and early 2000's? Ugly plastic gray bricks, soapboxes, """"clamshell""""" notebooks, hockey mouse, pocket device with right angles and non-working antennas, what else, ah, Braun Radio, oh excuse me, Apple Space Heater G5.
Apple is not a company to look for good designs. in fact, today barely any mass produced product can represent artistic tastes of it's designer, we are living at an age of planned obsolescence and manufacturing cost cuts.

>Johnny "20th anniversary Mac" Ive

Macfags actually paid an arm and a leg for this shitty pos with a garbage cpu

They were designed by someone who actually wants to use the machine

They aren't ugly; they are manly.
It would be gay to use a pink pretty flat & shaved laptop.

I fucking hate ThinkPads because of Sup Forums.

When I see a ThinkPad I think of soulless business offices full of miserable people. I do not want to think of that at home.

I really liked the 1997 Apple designs and thought they went full retard in 1998

But the world disagreed, people loved that transparent pastel shit and I have no idea why

Because 90s were ending, so they needed fresh new design for the new millenium.

Do people not like the 20th anniversary Mac design? I thought it was pretty cool. That warm grey color is really underrated and should be used more in tech.

I'm with you liking it. Unfortunately it was despised.

It's actually brown paper towels used for drying your hands

Painting paper towels is not the best idea, painting them brown is really dumb.

I think i've seen those before..

man, I had no idea 60s radios could be so cool

youtu.be/Ys96J2Jcp-A

>it literally has the same "build quality" and accessibility of internals as entry-level Lenovo notebook for 3rd world countries 10 years ago.
Except that Lenovo G3000 has a screen latch.

This shows nothing. Why is there no control? I bet Rossman has lots of broken Macbooks lying around and could've used them to prove his point.

Besides, are the US or NYC really so fucking degenerate that you can't leave your stuff unattended for 3 minutes in broad daylight? I mean what do you do? Do you take your Laptop to the toilet?

>Besides, are the US or NYC really so fucking degenerate that you can't leave your stuff unattended for 3 minutes in broad daylight?
This is a country with 42 million niggers in it. That's slightly more than Sudan and just a bit less than Kenya.

Why does he call grain finish on keyboard keys "antimicrobial"?

You couldn't make an uglier laptop if you tried

Are you trolling or visually illterate?

That looks objectively better than a chinkpad

Okay so you are trolling.

Are you supposed to use it as a CD/mp3 player when carrying in a bag and switch tracks with those buttons in the front?

lmao