Intel = Obsolete Technology

Reminder that the R5 and R3 line makes every single consumer oriented CPU from Intel totally and utterly obsolete.

The R7 already made them obsolete in the high end professional sector, now they will go bankrupt in the mid and entry level too.

As if that wasn't enough, some time in the future the Naples serve line will come out and that will annihilate all of Intel's server offerings.

Literally the only thing Intel still has going for it is that the 7700k is slightly faster in 1080p games.

ITT we spit on Intel's grave

S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARHbkFYBGgU
youtube.com/watch?v=4HERHZLFnqE
cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 CCX.

>Literally the only thing Intel still has going for it is that the 7700k is slightly faster in 1080p games.
B-but that's the only thing that matters, right goys? Buy Intel(tm).

R5 1400 is pretty much gonna be the only option between $60 and $300, which is a badass place to be in the market. But this doesn't really "kill" Intel. Still, I'm looking forward to this glorious new world.

This is what I've been saying all along. The R7s are already competitive. If the R3s and R5s are clocked higher and lack the second CCX then they'll be even more competitive especially on the price front.

Only the R3s and R5 1400 lacks two CCX.

>If the R3s and R5s are clocked higher and lack the second CCX
No on both counts as per today's releases.

>Only the R3s and R5 1400 lacks two CCX.
incorrect

If I am looking for i5-7500 equivalent performance, is the 1400 my best bet? Or should I go 1500?

>If I am looking for i5-7500 equivalent performance, is the 1400 my best bet? Or should I go 1500?
Bottom line: All of the R5 series have the same performance after OC, they all OC to somewhere between 3.9 and 4.1, the only difference being slightly more voltage for the lower-end chips. tl;dr: Yes, get the 1400.

Isn't the 1500X 1 CCX?

>Reminder that the R5 and R3 line makes every single consumer oriented CPU
>2+2 CCX configuration
Hahahahah

the 1500 has a better cooler if you don't plan on buying aftermarket

the 1500 stock cooler is about as good as the 212 evo

Yea the 1400 would be the most similar to the i5 7500, however the 1400 is multithreaded, the i5 7500 isnt

youtube.com/watch?v=ARHbkFYBGgU

youtube.com/watch?v=4HERHZLFnqE

I just bought a fx-8350 a few months ago. I think Ill wait until around christmas when theyll have superdeals at the microcenter and get a combo r5 or r7 deal.

>I just bought a fx-8350 a few months ago
why tho?

I wanted to replace my old sandy bridge i3 and it was only $200 from microcenter with a motherboard.

POOTEL BFTO

Still faster than Intel you shitposting shill.

this has to be fucking bait

just ignore him

Why is that bait?

because it's an irrational decision, so we can only assume that it's
>intentional logical fallacies xD

Based guy

>because it's an irrational decision
Why is it irrational though? I can always sell it for $100 and get something better.

Holy fuck Linux Torvalds looks like shit lately

>paid 200 for this shitbox ancient processor which was inferior when it launched
>think you can get 100 for it now that ryzen is out
christ dude

If there's an idiot as dumb as him that bought it as the R7 was released, there will be another one dumb enough to buy his.

Let's not forget that R5 does not have iGPU. I think it's a huge advantage since the GPU depreciate way faster than a CPU these days.

What ? I hope you got at least 3 free games and sold them for 100$.

I'm replacing my 3570K with a 1800X

When ?

literally kill yoursefl

I didnt buy it as the r7 was released. I bought it in october-november and its plenty good enough for what I need.

>best AMD, which costs $500 has worse per-thread performance than a $65 Pentium

Get a 1700 you muppet and OC it

t. 3570k owner

Thanks.intel.shill

cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html

Why don't you post cpuboss while you are at it fag.

The HT-enabled Pentiums are pretty good though. What a twist, Intel being good in lowend in other things than just muh single-thread.

i3, i5, i7 is dead to me though.

>itt AMD shills give each other a rimjob in a nice big closed circle and cry about normies not buying AMD three months from now.

Mention beta testing too, that will show them.