Why such shit poorfag hardware?

Why does Sup Forums have so much shitty tech?

>build le epic gayming rig with horrible build quality
>buy le epic bullshit headphones with muh mic for screaming at children in online gayming
>buy le epic chinkpad with shitty ugly hardware and viruses and shitty plastic with no build quality
>le wangblows is best cus muh gaymes and has all teh viruses
>le leds everywhere
>shitty Android phone and or shitty android tablet

Why have all this bullshit when all you need is a superior machine with a superior OS and build quality paired with a huge monitor?

THIS is what a real setup looks like. Literally the only thing missing from this picture is an iPhone

This is bait, but your setup is nice. That monitor is about $1500 if I remember. Someone in my IT job ordered one. It's nice, really nice.

>calling others poorfags
>uses Linux
You can't make this up

Well, has a gay little Ubuntu mousepad

nice setup my dude

i admit im jelly. Im a poorfag who has no choice but to run a lightweight Linux distro on a shitty Laptop. I'd buy a MBP in a heartbeat if i could but i can't :(!

>wireless keyboard
Might as well have plaintext wifi and a hardware keylogger

>want to buy a motherboard speaker because PC ain't booting and I need to diagnose it
>offline stores selling that kind of stuff literally don't even exist anymore

What the fuck, now I have to wait 3 days to get it shipped. What a stupid world.

>Sup Forums shitter who doesn't know gnu/linux is the only valid OS
See this pic? The man in it is a true genius and the most valuable Google engineer. He's like a God at Google and not even the CEO would go against him. He literally made Google what it is today and wrote/worked-on all of their most important software stacks. He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Now, notice something about him.

A picture of you working on your HTML 5 website isn't very convincing

widows peak?

I know that this is bait, and while before I would have definitely agreed with you (apple does make a durable product), this no longer applies - look at that laptop, you are actually having to use those meme dongles

a laptop with no ports is basically worthless, but besides that, yeah they used to make decent products

they have gone past the point of no return though with the phone not having a headphone jack, and the laptop not having any ports at all

Nice wallpaper CHUMP

look at this retard stuck in the past

the rest of us is moving on to 1 universal connector for everything and a wireless future

you are the type of guy whos using 20 cables and no wireless in 2028 and is nostalgic hahaha

The keyboard, mouse, mousepad and monitor looks like shit though.

Will I notice a difference between 157 PPI and 185 PPI on a desktop monitor? I want a 4k display but there's a 28" and a 23.8" for the same price… can't decide

He's a poorfag?

>the rest of us is moving on to 1 universal connector for everything and a wireless future
You mean "consumers" are, and consumers are the epitome of tech illiteracy.

No offense, aside from the overpriced monitor, there really is nothing to write home about in that set-up.

>laptop with a magnesium rollcage, smudgeproof rubberized coating, military-grade impact/dust/liquid certification and industry leading scissor switch keyboards
>no build quality
???

He's using a Microsoft keyboard?

>>build le epic gayming rig with horrible build quality
That's just Sup Forums trickling in.

>>buy le epic bullshit headphones with muh mic for screaming at children in online gayming
My headphones don't have a mic.

>>buy le epic chinkpad with shitty ugly hardware and viruses and shitty plastic with no build quality
Thinkpads have a magnesium frame in them, and the quality of the plastic is pretty high. They don't get malware because most of us use GNU/Linux and a few of us are using Libreboot or Coreboot.

>>le wangblows is best cus muh gaymes and has all teh viruses
Again, only Sup Forumstards are using Windows.

>>le leds everywhere
All computers contain LEDs. Do you know what an LED is? It's a light emitting diode. You can read up on diodes on Wikipedia if you have further questions.

>>shitty Android phone and or shitty android tablet
OnePlus, Nexus, and pre-2013 Samsung devices are far superior to Apple products.

Also.....
>says "le"
Fuck off back to plebbit.

>Apple
>designed by poos
>made by krauts
>assembled by chinks
>used by idiots

You're having to make crap up now and you know it. You likely won't believe me - but I really do know that apple has decent build quality. I used to have both an iPod touch 4th gen, and a 2nd gen iPad back in 2011, so I really do mean it

but releasing a product that cannot support any of the current standards? I honestly was surprised that apple made such a foolish move, the iphone and macbook were made obsolete before they were even released.

If I had that one pic of the journalist with all the wires everywhere I would post it, but I don't have it

The irony is that you need even more cables to basic tasks with them, and yet you accuse me of having wires everywhere

how do you post on here?

if you ever bought anything you are by definition a consumer ... are we suffering from superiority complex user?!

I Dean was me, believe me.
He doesn't have two, three or four monitors and he doesn't have some gigantic TV screen that kills your focus and distracts him from everything important.

He's not distracted by having a phone out on his desk, because he doesn't use such technology as a lifeline like consumerist millennial do who'd literally die without their phone.

He doesn't have some bullshit meme mech keyboard with some special switches that were forged by elves in Japan from katana-grade steel and lights that emit perfect sRGB colors.

He doesn't have some tricked out text editor with million different features and colors.

He doesn't run some super-autistic Linux distro like Arch that demands you babysit it all the time, or a fisher-price OS like Windows which fosters illiteracy and unproductively.

He doesn't have some DE with customized CSS US that you usually see in tons of threads on here.

He didn't even change the default theme, colors or the default background.

He can afford all that shit, yet he doesn't waste his time on it. Instead, he writes 100x more lines of code than you and is 1,000,000x more accomplished than you'll ever be. And he's infinitely smarter than you'll ever be.

>made by krauts
That's a good thing though.

When people make this distinction they're usually contrasting consumer-class equipment with business-class equipment.

In particular "consumer" laptops are the ones with glossy plastic shells, 15.6 or 17.3 inch 1368x768 screens, big logos and decorative LEDs everywhere, mushy keyboards, heat systems that guarantee they'll die within two years, etc.

It's really not. Go away, Sup Forums

well so by your own definition macbooks arent consumer laptops?!

i see then .. good that we have sorted that out haha.

MacBooks are business-class equipment used in virtually every top company around the globe.

>he doesn't have some tricked out text editor

Kek, you can't even see that in the picture. Do you want to tell us that he is developing in the console using vim?

Not using a proper IDE is nothing but retarded.

No, adopting technology under the pretense of "moving on, and "the future" while being utterly illiterate at the same time is what consumers do. But buying and utilizing technology as needed is itself consumption, but it doesn't make you a consumer. My money doesn't go towards consumer technology, unlike yours, it goes towards tools. Enjoy being a worthless consumer.

friendly reminder to take your meds

like i said. Superiority complex.

You aren't any better. You just fell for a different marketing strategy that made you believe your own use case is somehow superior to others (when it isnt).

Everyone has a different one and marketing strategies cater to one or the other lol.

In the end you got tricked as much as the people you hate.

Enjoy being a moneybag for marketers for the rest of your life. At least you feel good about it so they accomplished their task beautifully.

>comparing a grown-ups work office environment to a millenials bedroom environment

My work environment is somewhat similar, with the only exception that I don't have a corner office or super expensive 32 inch monitor.

>Fagbook Pro
>Hilariously overpriced ultrawide

OP here this is NOT my setup

Just some random one I pulled off Reddit

but it's a good example of a setup of someone who has a life unlike Sup Forums

You mean the MacBook Pro, not the Air or the """"MacBook""""" that's just a glorified cell phone stuffed in a case

>Not using a proper IDE is nothing but retarded.
How to spot someone who is an abysmal programmer and is utterly dependent on perpetual handholding to get by.

How to spot someone that never actually developed anything and thinks he is cool for reinventing the wheel and wasting his time by doing boring, easy tasks by hand.

Any are you using a computer you loser? Go calculate it yourself or are you dumb and need your hand held?

why don't you write back?

There's a difference between needing to eat and feeding yourself, and needing to eat and being spoonfed. Your entire line of argument suggests you defaulted to a bloated IDE early on and now suffer from baby duck syndrome brought on from ignorance and incompetence.

>spend thousands on hardware
>put it all on a cheap ikea desk

No one needs an IDE, every retarded code monkey can compile shit by hand.

It's just an IDE is extremely helpful with every day tasks and thus 99% of developers use one. It saves time, that's all.

I mean, everyone ITT knows that you post from your moms basement and that apart from writing some super hack batch scripts you never touched any code.

Try actually working as a software developer so you can get a grip on reality.
Shit posting on Sup Forums all day makes you an expert at nothing but being a virgin and useless.

Sickburn, bro.

At least my breath doesn't smell like CUM!!!

>rollcage
do you people know how stupid you sound?

this is not a dune buggy jesus christ kid

lmao cringe

G E R M A N Y
E
R
M
A
N
Y

Really though why is everything besides the MB/screen in the picture so pleb tier if you have the money to blow? May as well just have it on the floor desu

Part of me doesn't like buying into one company only, My house has never had more than 4 products from the same company in it.

4 is a pretty big limit desu

but I live in a tent so it's easier

Fake news. Sad!

why don't you close the laptop lid and use only the monitor?
Oh wait..... I'm sorry...

this

>buy SUPERIOR Mac
>can't even play Youtube videos at 4k without lagging

nice joke, m8

Who is this?

>all this gaymur h8
>german
Is somenbody a little salty their multi thousand setup can't run farming simulator ?
Hide behind the façade you use that for anything remotely professional. It will help heal the wound. Nice desk and cheap apartment.

>BWL
>Poseropfer
Wie ein Uhrwerk

haha thats so funny the dog is pooping an apple logo haha

Anyone who doesn't own at least a Mac and iPhone is a fucking idiot

D O N G L E
O
N
G
L
E

>not a iMac