THE TRUTH ABOUT AMD

Get in here you economic illiterate babbies.

Let us look at the facts about your favorite garbage company:

>AMD is heavily dependent on Sony, Microsoft & HP which means that you must also shill for Sony, MS and HP if you want to keep AMD alive
>Sony, HP & Microsoft account for a majority of AMDs revenue (59% to be exact) and are vital to their business - without them AMD could not operate in the future anymore

>AMD's main consumers are OEM, ODM, System Builders and independent distributors which means they don't care about you weeb shits

>AMD spends around $1 billion a year on R&D (which is practically nothing - no wonder their products lack behind)
>AMD is dependent on 3rd party manufacturers from China - without them AMD would be screwed
>AMD has debt of $1.4 Billion

Quote:

>"If we lose Microsoft Corporation’s support for our products or other software vendors do not design and develop software to run on our products, our ability to sell our products could be materially adversely affected."

Notice the AMD shilling here is awfully similiar to the Microsoft shilling? I wonder why!!

>AMDs net revenue actually declined by over 1 Billion over the last 4 years
>AMD decreased its marketing budget over the last few years (shilling increased - notice a pattern here?)

>AMD grabs every tax credit they can get, much rather pay taxes in foreign countries including China and even evaded taxes in Italy from 2003 to 2013 (nice american company we have here)

>International Revenue accounts for 78% of AMDs total revenue meaning that AMD mostly sells in shitholes like India (where most of the shills come from)

>AMD believes that their debt obligations and credit line can let them operate their business for another 12 months. They cannot guarantee it for a longer period of time and will re-evaluate in 2018.

Can we end the "my newegg ryzen order will kill Intel" meme now?! Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74093&p=irol-reportsannual
youtu.be/UtyaGppWknE
oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2017/03/intel_pays_153_billion_for_mob.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>citation needed
also you seem awfully jelous your shill company didn't secure contracts with each console this generation (again, except the ps3 was aids so it didn't get any)

True. AMD's biggest pull through is the console market (ie. ps and xbones). Now with a cheaper and more powerful broadwell-e competitor AMD is poised to gain a foot hold into the server space again.

Zeppelin cores and Denver cores will ass blast Intel's server cpu prices into the dirt. Skylake-e will likely be postponed until the price to performance is matched for consumers.

>citation needed

wow lmao. Are you telling you have been declaring Intel's death and shilled for AMD without reading their Annual Reports?! What the fuck user?! That can't be!! I thought you Sup Forumsedditors are educated shills.

ir.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74093&p=irol-reportsannual

>praises Intel for jew mind tricking him into paying $350 for less then 5% ipc improvement

youtu.be/UtyaGppWknE

nobody cares

did you read the thread?! dumb pajeet

Not everyone does this though, sitting comfy on my 4790k 4.9Ghz 1.3v and 24 GB of ram since I multi task a lot

I know but it's a shitty shill meme. I'm running a 6700k and I'm not planning on upgrading until system memory DDR5 and pcie-4 are out. I going to delid my 6700k tho and replace the shitty ihs thermal compound intel uses.

>g-go substantiate all my frivolous claims on your own...
>w-why would I be r-responsible for my own credibility? that's not fair...
>I-I'm not here to educate you... (god I hope that works)

>AMD spends around $1 billion a year on R&D (which is practically nothing - no wonder their products lack behind)

Stopped reading there. You're a technologically illiterate stupid cunt.

I'm just annoyed as fuck that they release a new cpu and hype it as a valid solution for gaming (all their fucking demos were mainly around games) and in reality, they can't fucking get memory working at 2800+ without major caveats. Either you can only use 8GB max dims, gimp PCIe to 2.0 mode, or fucking end up wasting money spent on fast memory only to reduce the fucking timing to shit.

Plus their fucked up performance because threads bounce from CCX to CCX. Horrible shit.

And wait for Vega... it'll be hyped but end up being 10% slower than what NVidia had out for over a year now. Mark my words.

>Intel employee literally has a breakdown

>AMD shills

when will they stop existing?!

Nice numbers, retard shill

so i completely BTFO your argument that its somehow a lot of money when its in fact not compared to AMDs competitors and you continue to call me a shill for no reason at all

How butthurt and brainwashed are you AMD fans really? this is deeply concerning

You did not btfo anything you stupid cunt. AMD turns out competative products with a fraction of Intel's budget. R&D budget does not directly imply the quality of the products.

You stupid fucking cunt.

their products are so good that they can't make any money from them. I see i see. I guess only idiot weeb shitposters on Sup Forumseddit believe that their products are good.

If they were so good they weren't 1.4 B in debt and wouldn't struggle this hard to actually sell them to major players in the industry (which actually make them money - not weebs on obscurer corners of the internet). Get my point?

>AMD grabs every tax credit they can get, much rather pay taxes in foreign countries including China and even evaded taxes in Italy from 2003 to 2013

Intel has billions in off shore money that they use for foreign investment

>oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2017/03/intel_pays_153_billion_for_mob.html

AMD by comparison has no money B^)

unrelated. This is a seperate issue. Nowhere have i said what Intel is doing is any better.

Two things can be bad at the same time.

The issue on this stupid board is that people pretend AMD is a SAINT and Intel is just "jewing" when in fact both are and everyone is in business in general. I dont have a problem with AMD trying to pay the least amount of taxes or put money off shore but these weebs on this board simply do not understand basic business.

What you financial illiterate Pajeet don't realize is all the losses get carried over on AMDs taxes. They won't have to pay any tax on income for years.

Sure are proud of those 4 cores for some reason.

There is no confusion on this board on AMDs financials, little man. Who do you think you are helping out? You clearly have major perception problems and impulse control issues. Seek help.

Can someone post the intel DELET DIS version?

it doesnt exist

>shilled for amd
where was this?
[insert citation here]
i'll be waiting.

>system memory DDR5
HBM is going to assblast ddr before then.

>blames AMD for board manufacturers gimping AMD products
it's almost as if they want you to buy intel
it's almost as if intel motherboards cost way more and they know they turn a higher profit off the retarded intel cucks who buy a new mobo every year

companies wouldn't do such a thing would they?
would they?

AMD getting fucked by shady intel practices again, ouchie.

AMD powers both consoles though, they're doing alright

the development of technology is not directly proportional to the amount of money you invest. no assumptions can be made about technology that doesn't exist yet. the implication reeks of juvenile stupidity.

you also assume that Intel is spending all of their R&D money on the x86 desktop, forgetting their ongoing attempts to compete with ARM on the mobile market, as well as the multitude of other products they sell like SSDs, NICs, SoCs, etc.

complete and utter ass pull. AMD is making more money now than they have ever since they divested their foundries.

AMD is to blame for the faulty boards. they gave hardware partners a whopping two fucking weeks.

Ryzen wasn't finished and it shows.

They (AMD) provided shit base code for the bios. Shit is so gimped and locked down that motherboard vendors can't even implement sub timings for memory. Don't blame the mobo makers... this is ALL on AMD.

amd fags BTFO

>ass pull
>source is in the thread

lol

AMD shill detected

Lol. My god... Winning hearts and minds from Intel are we?

>a company is heavily dependent on it's customers
wow I really learned something today thanks op

Here you go
Wrong

well thats funny

Goldman Sachs recently bought into AMD with over $600m

Guess both are jewish now?!?!! Oh wait nvm. AMD drones will never apply this logic and its only "jewish" when Intel does anything : ^)

>people might be convinced by that

Quoting AMD's earning statement is good b8 m8. But the truth is that every company's earning statement reads like this to ensure that no investor can sue the company when the stock plummets.

Once again, OP is a faggot.

Goldman Sachs is a bank and they want to make more money.

>Goldman Sachs invests in Intel
>hhahaha fucking jews shit kike company hurr durr

>Goldman Sachs invests in AMD
>Its just a bank that wants to make money! Nothing to see here!

>AMD drones everyone

Who fucking cares they're fancy rocks just buy what works

intel has 27b in debt, 3 years ago it was 13b, no wonder they're firing so many people

>tries to shill for Intel
>gets completely BTFO
>becomes even more depressed and stop posting
a-are you ok, OP?

It's fine either way, I just commented the reason that Goldman Sachs has invested in it. However not even trying seems kind of pointless.

>accuses people of shilling for AMD just because they prefer paying less for the same performance
>write a fucking novel sucking up Intel

If there is even any paid shilling going on in here, and I doubt there is because the opinion of a few dozen neckbeards does not influence the market, the shilling accusations are doing a lot more damage anyway.

Rx 400 series is decent for a budget build

Not if you need OGL. Also 1060 is generally chepar than 480 in Europe.

The funny thing is that Intel is so shady and jewish that they make AMD look like saints in comparison.

>must shill
Or I can just buy what I want and not care about tech politics

Maybe in laptops and dedicated compute workload machines but HBM as system memory wouldnt be as modular since it needs to be part of the same die as the chip for which it is used.

For video memory though, yeah GDDR is going to die fast for all but the cheapest of cards.

No anti Semite here.

I don't care.

I buy AMD CPUs because they on average last me 5-6 years(and usually that's when I decide to upgrade) compared to intels 2-3, and cost me 1/3rd the price of an intel processor for about the same performance. the 3-5% difference in power when gaymen is negligible for me and completely made up for with adequate RAM and a solid GPU.

>$1.4B
>alot
Nigga they cna pay that off in one quarter.

t. Emmer Goldstein Shekelberg

>Nigga they cna pay that off in one quarter.

they actually can't. Did you read the thread?

I fucking hate AMD so fucking much

I can't wait until that piece of shit company is dead in the ground, then all the fucking AMD shills here will leave

>cost me 1/3rd the price of an intel processor for about the same performance

Really makes you think

You again? holy shit. It competes against Intel top tier processors. Almost the same performance for half the price (the Ryzen beats them on some occasions).

No it doesn't, even in applications the 7700k is faster and it costs $160 less

Ryzen is a horrible value, a huge waste of money

>i cite Tom's Hardware when its pro """"the tech i like""""
>i hate Tom's Hardware and call it Intel Jew Shit when its not pro """"the tech i like""""

is this a glimpse into the mind of a full blown AMD drone?!

what thread?

somebody is getting paid for shilling here

go cuck some processor pins

competition = good

kek

How do i receive money like people here? I can spread fake news either for Intel or AMD. I just want to make money.

>ignoring Intel's HEDT line

Even in Gaming it does an OK job after patches and removing some Windows stuff.

Sup Forums tier argument. I'm not a fanboy or a shill (unlike OP), but i love that AMD is competing again with a decent processor for the money they ask for

>implying AMD is competition

ITT: Shills and idiots who think that if a processor isn't No.1 on the chart it's garbage.

Ryzen is not just not #1, it's like #20 in CPU value, literally one of the worst price-performance chips you can buy

Proving my point.

are you a manlet who thinks hes actually tall cause hes not that tiny compared to a little dog?

what are you even saying? yes the 20th worst performing CPU is fucking bad cause 19 are better ...

>its good enough for me therefore its objectively good

not how it works

>Value means what performs the best, no matter the cost.

We need to seriously deal with the AMD shill problem on Sup Forums

These poojeets have infested the board, we need a final AMD solution

>Sup Forums tier argument
that would mean it was a good argument.

>literally one of the worst price-performance chips you can buy
Not while intel's entire ultra enthusiast lineup exists.

Yes those are bad too

Good thing Intel has 20 other fucking chips in front that are a way better deal than Ryzen

here's your solution: go back to Sup Forums

>Companies need clients to survive

Wew, did you reach that conclusion all on your own, genius?
Wanna try and guess how every company in the world earns money?

if all you do is game, sure. overall though Intel is getting reamed pretty hard right now.

literally everybody but Intel fanboys and shills are excited about Ryzen. even on release day when the benchmark results were 10% less than they are now, most reviewers were praising it.

>rude /x/
>"""good"""

Dude, Intel shill problem is way worse than AMD.

For games and some single threaded performance

AMD is the console choice

Intel doesn't have good APUs

the only argument against ryzen is with the 1800X, which is just a cherry picked chip for slightly higher clocks.

the 1700 is
1. just as good as an 1800X
2. overclocks as well
3. loses 4% overall from a 7700K, gives better minimum framerates, gives vastly better multithreaded performance
4. same price as 7700K, can be overclocked with cheaper boards.

No one mentioned Babby Lake but you bud.

No body mentioned 4 cores or even 6 or 8 cores except you bud.

Kinda odd.

Your a fool if you think mobo companies do not want to sell as many mobos as possible irregardless of chipset.

Why do people shill for either company.

I swear to god, Sup Forums is like 90% reatards from Sup Forums or reddit.

If all you do with your computer is play games then get intel. If you do other shit get AMD.

Not everyone who uses a computer plays games on it.

Your doing something wrong if your using any cpus and they are only lasting "2-3 years".

Vastly?

Have you even been paying attention? It holds its own or is even faster in many cases and us literally only noticeably slower in cinebench and compression.

think that through
AMD is going with a single socket, the AM4
how many sockets have we gone through with intel?
>irregardless of chipset.
b8

>Defending any company that exists solely to make profit at the expense of others, as well as outsources cheap labor to save money on salaries and manufacturing costs

ok

You're talking about Intel right?
Ryzen is made in New York...

Yup, talking about intel

>left Sup Forums for a year
>come back
>see this
I'm guessing you wait fags for AMD got BTFO again huh?