Gtx 1070

>gtx 1070
>i7 4790, 6600
>xeon e3 1230
>ryzen R5 1600x
>rx 480
>r9 295

How the fuck do you autists remember all of these numbers?

the same way you just did.

The same way you learn how to bait.

>2-4 letters and 3-6 numbers
>hard to remember
what
how do you function on daily basis
scratch that, how did you get through primary school?

Remembering a few isn't the problem, but when there's literally tens of products and trying to remember which features they have.... how do you autists do it?

First day out of Sup Forums, huh? don't worry, you'll get used to not calling your pc "gaming rig" and not buying a new alienware every 2 years.

its mostly easy if you have IQ above 70 and if you are exposed to it regularly
theres logic in it

What I cant stand though are Asus notebooks
jesus fucking christ they deserve to bankrupt

>gtx 1070
>gtx = nvidia
>10 = latest series
>there are only 3 of any series at once

You're a fucking idiot if 3 new numbers a year is too much to keep track of

look jimmy, calling people autists just because your memory span is 5 seconds at best isn't a nice thing to do

every single example from your original post makes sense

>gtx 1070
10 series, model 70
it's newer than series 9
model 60 is slower than model 70, which then is slower than model 80

so difficult
same goes for cpus

honestly, how is this difficult to understand?

>but when there's literally tens of products and trying to remember which features they have.... how do you autists do it?
google, and continuously using your brains ability to recall things you have seen before.

your brain will naturally get better at remembering things if you continue to at least TRY to remember things and get continuously exposed to them.

I just have a table of every CPU and GPU, if I can't remember it off the top of my head I just ctrlf it.

Plus Nvidia always has it that the 80 is the top of the line besides the Titan. The 70 is a bit below that and the 1060 below that. The 50 you start getting to pleb.

Intel, the bigger the number generally the more powerful, though there are exceptions. I often have to look it up unless it is one of the commonly talked about models, which I have gotten used to. Oftentimes I just care about the top Intel CPU of a generation, so I am aware of what the 4790k, 6700k, and 7700k (plus the upcoming 7740k) are without needing to think about them. Good luck with me knowing your specific brand of i3 without looking it up, mostly I will just see the clock speed and go from there. I guess when you care about one specific part it gets retained and thus you can easily call them from memory. As I like Intel, good luck talking AMD with me, though I know the R7 1800 is supposed to be the highest and it work backwards if I am correct.

The true answer? Lurk moar. The more you see them talked about, the more they hold importance to you and get remembered.

>How do I remember my password
>How do I remember my phone number
>How do I remember my home address

Kms I took you b8

>tfw remembering PC parts, car engine and chassis codes and military designations all at once
How do brainlets even survive

>implying you don't get rusty and forget shit

>He's never met a true fa/tg/uy

The shit people recite from memory is something to behold.

Go shitpost somewhere else.

I'm with you OP. It'd make sense if their products were just numbered ordinally like any normal ordering, maybe with a text name for families of similar ones, but noooo, that'd be too simple.

>the number is 2 digits for series and 2 digits for index
>there are only 3 at once
>gtx gti gtq gtxyz
>nvidia always makes 80 the top number
>intel is generally better if the number is higher except when it isn't
>having 7 different kinds of a chip all labeled i3 with just random things like a k suffix is straightforward
fucking fanboys are missing the point that product ids these days make no sense and follow a pattern specific to the company that often goes unexplained

>autists
>remember numbers
duh
i know pi to the 15th decimal, it is literally not impressive at all.

You don't. You only need to remember a handful at a given time because the rest are irrelevant.

>autism
You just answered your own question.

lmfao at all u turbo autists lifes keep hiding in moms basement while i make 500 bucks a week

Never gave it a thought before but it maybe to constant exposure to those numbers and what do they represent.

Because I don't have Alzheimers, user.

>500 bucks a week

That's so cute.

Same way you remember your:
>IRD number/tax number
>student id
>cellphone number
>your mums number
>your cars rego
>student email address
>security codes, your neighbors when you feed their cat, your works security code.

We remember lots of shit user.