Why is this not more popular?

Why is this not more popular?

>Zuk edge is the highest scoring android phone in Antutu, trading blows with the iPhone 7
>Zuk edge has an 85% screen to body ratio, making it as small as the S7 despite having a bigger screen size
>zuk edge costs half as much as an iPhone or Samsung flagship

Because nobody cares about MUH PERFORMANCE any more
Even a 4 year old phone can still browse facebook fine, and a 200€ huawei is fine for 100% of the shit people do

Yes but a 4 year old phone will give you a 480x800 3.7 inch screen.

It'll also lag like a bitch for facebook.

My Galaxy S4 is full HD and werks just fine for facebook

> a 200€ huawei is fine for 100% of the shit people do

this sub $200 phones are so good now they satisfy 99% of the users. Too bad most of them haven't caught onto this yet but i suspect mobile phones will go there extremely fast.

5-6 years ago you actually had to spent $700 or so to get an iPhone and later Galaxy as an alternative to it but this time is over.

bullshit
My nexus 4 which is nearing 4 years now is 1280x720 4,7", also known as the best possible size of the screen

That doesn't mean the phone in the op doesn't offer advantages over the cheap phones you're talking about.

I have mi5s plus, right below le eco pro6.

It's pretty great!

*pro3

that feel when I ordered this phone for 140 $ from China because I thought it was an extremely good deal but then the customs jewed me out of an additional 50 $ ;__;

Phones are boring. BORING

I bought a k6000 pro instead. No taxes here in Australia for imported phones.

My FHD Android 7 custom rom running tablet from 2013 begs to differ senpai

that's why you ask the chink package it in the most half-assed way possible.

customs can't jew you on gifts

all phones are chink shit but when there is a bigger brand name attached they are better about checking for backdoor botnets because it would damage their reputation

The only phone that can get me interested in the Fairphone 2 and I won't buy one since there are no wireless charging solutions yet.

the chinks tried that trick but the customs didn't fall for it, they send me a letter asking me to forward them the order confirmation email

Australia confirmed for best country on earth

We also have the same bands as China. No such thing as a Chinese phone that won't work here.

It's great.

I bought a Zuk Z2 Pro, works perfectly. Kinda wish I would have waited for the edge, but this has a slightly better camera so I'm happy.

Pic related.

I got a used LG G3 not long ago. Everything runs fine with no lag on AOSP 7.1. Tho it does get really fucking hot. Lg always messes up something.

Anything SD800/616 or faster with 3GB ram will be enough for modern use.

I had to upgrade from my Nexus 5 regretfully because on lollipop and newer, it just wasn't enough anymore.

Even a Snapdragon 600 with AOSP ROMs runs fine honestly.
The Zuk Z2 I've heard is amazing. Probably has Chinese malware to reach the magical $200 price, but you can just put a ROM on it, Chinese ROMs are fugly anyway.

Country?

Switzerland

Even 2gb is enough

Not for me.

It's fine if you don't use more than 3 apps at a time.