What does Sup Forums think about snowden???

what does Sup Forums think about snowden???

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/overview-firefox-aboutconfig-security-privacy-preferences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hero.

Should be mandatory viewing before you can own electronics

who?

is this one of the valt 7 guys ?

Traitor

Hero

No, he did the NSA leaks in 2013.

Hero. He should be awarded a metal and put in charge of the NSA.

A real based eleet underground hax0r.

A true patriot, regardless of what authoritarian cucks say.

I'm sure Sup Forums is divided along the lines of "he's a hero for fighting the botnet" and "he's an SJW faggot (who I only hate because normies like Snowden and I hate normies)".

All consurvacucks hate snowden and most of the liberals do as well.

Every time when someone says the word "snowden", a good citizen should cheer.

Hip, hip, hooray!
Hip, hip, hooray!
Hip, hip, hooray!

Hero. Authoritarian cucks get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this.

well i only heard bunch of stories on YT documentary films, never saw real wiki leaks dump and what they are all, so idk i quess he did good ?

he's the kid from third rock from the sun.

he did the right thing sadly not enough people care

just like what will happen with vault 7

'oh no, they know what i do, so what xd ?'

never cared. i knew the government was doing this since bush jr. obama just took it full force. snowden was a pussy ass faggot who wanted attention and compromised the entire country. but he BTFO alot of people MAGA style so that was cool.

get this hothead out of here

Yes but now the proletariat knows about it.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off.
Why the fuck wouldn't you care about the government shitting on the constitution.

they have been shitting on the constitution since it was first put into effect.

What would you expect of a bourgeois dictatorship?

How does the movie compare to the documentary ?
Because movies, even based on real things, are fiction.

Sucks to be him

no. . . .

I like the guy, but the film is . . . .better than it could be.

Watch citizenfour?

>bourgeois dictatorship
yea, because china and nk dont have an entire system dedicated to spying. oh wait....

gtfo with you buzzwords

Is Edward Snowden a hero or a traitor? I don't care about the man who exposed two sweeping U.S. online surveillance programs, nor do I worry much about his verdict in the court of public opinion.

Why? Because it is the wrong question. The Snowden narrative matters mostly to White House officials trying to deflect attention from government overreach and deception, and to media executives in search of an easy storyline to serve a celebrity-obsessed audience.

For the rest of us, the questions seem to be:

>Are the two programs revealed by Snowden legal and constitutional?

>What else is the government doing to invade our privacy? Until a few days ago, paranoids were people who claimed Washington had cast a vast electronic net over our communications. Who isn't a bit paranoid now?

>Why did the U.S. government for years debunk what they called a myth about the National Security Agency seizing electronic data from millions of Americans?

>Why did the leader of the U.S. intelligence community mislead Congress in March by answering a question about the program in the "least untruthful manner"

>Why do Democratic lawmakers who criticized President Bush for exploiting the post-9/11 Patriot Act now defend President Obama for curbing civil liberties?

>Rather than fierce oversight, why did the White House and congressional leaders restrict full knowledge of the programs to a few elites, and stage, for the rest of Congress, Potemkin briefings?

>Why does a secret federal court almost always side with the government's requests to seize information?

>Why didn't the president find a way before the leaks to tell the public in general terms what he was doing and why? Obama ran on a pledge of government transparency, opposed Bush-era surveillance tactics, and denounced the "false choice" between security and liberty.

And they don't care.

Snowden was an FBI plant. He was given the information by them as a way to discredit the NSA. The NSA were compiling information about the FBI and CIA paedophile networks.

Why do you think current year man and hollywood loves him?

>NK and China
>Proletariat dictatorship

>using the words "proletariat" and "bourgeois" unironically
commies get the fuck out ree

The word you're looking for is "normalfags"

Die allergrößten Hoden -
die hat der Edward Snowden.

Evil traitor working for russia

Great actor.
Shit movie.

Mentally ill traitor who should hang

Clapper needs to go and stay go. Hayden isn't much better.

hello newfags! do you like bait?

Nothing to hide sandnigger. I can't wait for swat team to put a bullet in you.

>russia started ww2
>russia did 911
>russia was an inside job
>white house vice corespresidance michael spincer is married to vladimir putins dauter
>russia was phone

Best security here. I'll not say it twice so you better screencap it.
>Thinkpad x220 with libreboot with erased ME (github)
> Remove DD
>Custom Debian Jessie live on USB with Systemd/systemd-services/systemd-shim erased & apparmor/arpon/macchanger/dnscrypt/openvpn with scrambler patch + VPN like Mullvad paid with Bitcoins.
> Tor with locked down profile with javascript disabled (default are garbage). Check it out here : ghacks.net/overview-firefox-aboutconfig-security-privacy-preferences/
> Remove https everywhere and install smart https instead. Install ublock origin and block webrtc. Install random agent spoofer.
> "B-but muh fingerprints". No faggot, fingerprints aren't going to matter with the tweaks made in about:config.
> Buy a long-range directionnal antenna (20dBi min) and connect to a free wifi spot. Change your access point everyday.
>Realize that Sup Forums is a botnet and can't even display https by default. Realize that the gook use javascript everywhere and it's hopeless.
>To save your files use dm-crypt with plain mode on a microSD. If anything go wrong, throw it in your mouth and swallow it.

hero, but needs to stop being a little bitch and accept his punishment. If he were to do so, he'd become a martyr.

>compromised the entire country
You're a fucking moron

I hate being snowed in.

A traitor to his corrupt country.

>Snowden
omg hero for exposing corruption, true brave patriot

>Assange
hurr stupid Russian puppet #ImWithHer

Patriot.

it sucks

It was better than the assange movie.

It was pure slander. They even had the audacity to say that he dies his hair

This.

alright dude for what i've seen.

too bad there is a lot of apathy and bad actors that most end up not caring.

Snowden is a cuck traitor to the nation. If he really wanted to help, he would have done so through the proper channels. Reality is, he is a cuck, and he wanted media attention and to fuck up the US. Now he wants a pardon. He can go fuck himself desu senpai

proper channels? how naive of you little cuck.

obviously you haven't a clue of what you talk about. he's not the first spook to think what the gov't is massive overreach, proper channels will get you nowhere.

>has tons of data showing the US doing shit it should not be
>instead of gaining whistle-blower status like a lintney of others, and a world class legal team for free direct from the aclu, he went to Russia/china and gave it to them on a silver platter

He is a traitor and a spy, and should be summarily executed.

Plenty of faggots have gained whistle-blower status, you retard.

The American populace is not what needed his information. They aren't doing anything with it but bitching and being sexist.

Stay off my America nigger. Go live in Venezuela or Russia if you want to suck Snowden's cock.

You don't realise how much damage he did by exposing these programs. Soldiers and agents' were in danger for that. And now the enemy has the upper hand.

Please, kill yourself. It's easy for you to shitpost behind a computer like the NEET you are, while people at intelligence agencies and military sacrifice their lives to protect your liberty. Just so you can shitpost whatever the fuck you want.

well, the apple store is always hiring i guess. about as good a job you'll get after that.

sexist? you'd figure you faggots would be against it, but ammensia kicks in when your preferred fuck in chief takes office.

oh yeah, radicalized farmers half way across the world are really threating to my liberty and freedumbs, keep the forever war going. you really need all the data, just in case huh. i'm not against spying since everyone does it, but there is overreach, then there is what we have.

bunch of bootlicking faggots.

>well, the apple store is always hiring i guess. about as good a job you'll get after that.

Nope. Notoriety goes a very long way.

A faggot, because he's a weeb

Sorry can you say that again? I'm having trouble understanding you with Uncle Sams cock rammed so far down your throat.

>The guy
He had balls. And he gave proof that massive surveillance was more than a Sup Forums paranoid meme.

>CitizenFour (the documentary)
It was well done. I liked it and watched it several times, mostly as a reminder that paranoia is often justified when things are related with communication channels, especially internet. I recommended it several times also.

>Snowden, the movie.
It was not a good movie. I'd say it was even a shitty one. But we should not complain too loudly when hollywood tries to make a movie "on our side" rather than one where the CIA kills bad guys and the USA is king of the earth.

But whatever, "soft power" propaganda between the occident and the "american way of life", China and the propaganda they serve to chinese people and radical islamist trying to make jihad sound hype on the internet is not going to cease soon in my opinion.

>to the nation
to the government*
>You don't realise how much damage he did by exposing these programs. Soldiers and agents' were in danger for that. And now the enemy has the upper hand.
Security by obscurity was never a good concept.

He has a silly name.

A traitor. Can't wait for when he's shipped back to the US and executed for treason.

Government shill. It's obvious

he made me hate america

hope your shithole gets nuked