/pen thread/

/pen thread/
What do you write with?

pencilfags stay out!

Zebra G-301 Gel Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, 0.7mm, Black

:))

There's a pen I got for free form DHL with an ipad stylus on the back. Pretty good desu

Chinese pen from the company. It's comfy but the clip in the cap is too tight.

I use a mech pencil because of drafting plans

My nigga.
This is the best fucking pen goddamn.

The masterrace pens from TD Bank, not the current batch but the older ones that could be screwed apart.

Shit pen, too pointy. I had one that did not write well and instead scratched across the paper, gouging it and rewarding me with a hair-raising scraping sound.

Sounds like user error tbqh.

Good pens desu.

Amazon brought me my Pilot Metro MR and Fisher Cap-o-Matic yesterday.

Impressed with the Metro, didn't realize they make the same pen that sisterly holds G2 refills. That's my favorite pen, so I'll be getting one of those shortly.

Fisher is a cool pen. Bought it so I'd have a militaristic looking pen for when I'm volunteering with the Coast Guard. Spring is pretty weak, so I'll be changing that out and it'll be a pretty good pen at that point.

Le Pen 0.3mm

Its like sex

5 y/o 1347,

How do you keep it hidden from the prison guards for so long?

I have a hero 329, like the one in the picture. Me and my friend found it one day the flea market and bought it for half a dollar. He fixed it up and it wirks perfect now. I also have a jinhao x750 l, a birthday present, in which I stuck a zebra g nib, a parker 25 and a parker 45, which are gifts from my gramps.

I literally rip out the nearest anons throat and write with his blood because im just that deranged after installing voidlinux only to find out i messed up my master boot record.

pic related.

Lamy swift or Lamy econ.

Parker pen is best. I've used one every day for 8 years. I work in a place that uses a pen every half and hour or so. I've only changed that carts, with an occasional PM of achohol swab.

gedit

Fountain pens of course, I have an OHTO I got from Japan and a Lamy Safari I got from Germany

Camo wrap, duh

Master race reporting in

Cross Classic Century that I've owned for close to 30 years now, best pen ever. Mine is matte gray in color (can't find a decent picture of one sadly).

>tfw fell for the G2 meme

Costs a lot more than a normal pen and still has most of the flaws, it's almost like people are paid to write good things about this meme pen

True master race reporting in

Image didn't post

Master race reporting in

.38 = sexy af

Get a haircut you disgusting bum

no u

A CUTE BOY, CUTE!

TWSBI VAC 700 meme senpai

Aston Martin pen and pencil

Not technology.

This is the best not fancy pen, and the gel ones are garbage.

Franklin Covey, nothing fancy. Been using it for two years without issue.

plebpoints get out reee

Neither is Ryzen thread 356 or "muh piracy xd" thread 2887

like user said, parker is the best. i've been using my current one for about 2 years now like my last one it'll probably get lost before breaking on me. i sometimes use a space pen but i prefer the full sized parker and the click of the parker is just so satisfying