ReCAPTCHA is shit

Is Google Captcha super broken for anyone else? I answer tens of these street sign questions and always says it's wrong and gives me more. Then when it wants to select from images, it takes 10+ seconds to display those new images.

So much for being a better captcha alternative, go fuck yourself Google for ruining reCAPTCHA.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/intro/invisible.html
blackhat.com/docs/asia-16/materials/asia-16-Sivakorn-Im-Not-a-Human-Breaking-the-Google-reCAPTCHA-wp.pdf
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes it gives you more to solve for ones that are easy. The images loading slowly is a new thing probably to combat robots and people that use captcha a lot (human spammers).

Yeah sometimes they want more than one solution even if you're right the first time.

Why have you train their neural net once when they can make you do it several times?

I'm not sure why, but these kind of captchas enrage me. It will ask me to do 3-4 different ones and when you get to the ones where the images load slowly and you end up waiting 45 seconds or more just to submit some form it really gets on my nerves.

So you can train GoogleCar better senpai :^)

Most of the time I have to click on 5~8 images of mountains. It really fires your neurons if it's worth just to shitpost. I fucking hate getting cucked by Jewgle.

It's all intentional. If you are willing to solve multiple capcha's without leaving the site it will give you more work to do.

You are not just proving you're not a bot. You are obviously also doing image processing for them, training their A.I. and (less obviously) you are part of a human behaviour study.

force the older captcha, it is way faster even if you type slow

I used to like the new captcha back in the beginning where you just clicked the tick-box, but now it feels like I waste 1-2mins on this stupid thing.

How?

By ticking the box next to "Legacy CAPTCHA"

This seems like the place to ask
Does anybody know what to do if captcha simply doesn't load?
Like, there's this empty space where the captcha should be (legacy or otherwise), but it pnly happens on a aingle computer in a single region, even with all plugins disabled.

The internet is filled with people asking why google forces them to do captchas, or why captcga doesn't work on the sites they're tryibg to add captcha to, or simply had a plugin enabled.

I just don't know what to look for nor what to do anymore

/thread

>press captcha
>it gives street signs
>verify
>street signs again
>this time press refresh
>select all squares with juice
Alternatively
>press captcha
>it gives street signs
>press audio captcha button
>type in five numbers
>done
When picking the images, try to move the mouse at moderate speed and not rush it when selecting pictures and you'll have higher chance to succeed

use the legacy captcha

>training the botnet to read your emails

What do street signs have to do with email?

>he sends his emails as images

You're a robot, you can fool Sup Forums but you can't fool google.

But I haven't been active in r9k for years

just choose legacy captcha. if legacy captcha ever goes down i will just stop posting.

boy were the times before moot introduced captcha as a "temporary measure" to "fight anonshit spam" happy times.

and this new puzzle thing is such a tremendous pile of dog shit it made me bite through my lip. i would literally strangle the man who came up with this.

hmm legacy captcha

>using the smiley with the carat nose

>if legacy captcha ever goes down
Pretty sure it will, eventually.

than that would be the end of my stay on 4 chen. i shall take the long walk as moot did. it was long due to hang myself, and i trust you to carry on this fight/

Legacy captcha is even worse.

Fuck no

Fuck yes. It used to contain words, but now it just contains highly distorted shapes vaguely resembling letters.

Legacy CAPTCHA isn't that hard.

You know whats worst with the recaptcha? google is making it as difficult as possible, as time consuming as possible through little tricks everywhere.

They are trying to make you basically fill in those things 24/7, obviously they cant but they are pushing it extremely far away.

Recently I have gotten traffic signs 5 times in a row, and its not solved, but rather if you do one right, you just get another one...5 fucking times.

Basically have to hit refresh until I find one that is only one.

And the speed limit of those fading ones, holy kek its the most annoying thing too.

google really is run by filthy kikes. I fucking hate it. Its the worst thing ever.

Works on my machine

it almost always fails for me like 3-8 times in a row

yes. the text captcha works for now tho.

the site owner will make something better then if he cares about the site.

>hiro
>caring about Sup Forums
lol

The only thing Hiro did is adding malware ads and replacing the image server with potatoes.

The worst thing of all is that Recaptcha hasn't blocked spambots for months now, and the site is covered with spam again just like it was before captcha.

google.com/recaptcha/intro/invisible.html

maybe soon

Hopefully not.

That is just another jewish trick of Google to track every user. The current """"""NoCAPTCHA reCAPTCHA"""""" was already supposed to be a lot less intrusive. And you see how that worked out. (See )

It might be doing what it says in the first few weeks or months, until it sees widespread adoption. And then the challenges will become even worse as they need more complex data to train their AI.

Why would you expect that to be anything better than what we have now? If history repeats itself, it means everyone will still get captchas almost all the time, and they'll spend about a year fixing UI bugs like the captcha displaying offscreen and the browser scrolling to the top of the page when the captcha appears.

The last time Google was making a new CAPTCHA, they told me that they could detect if I was a real human with a simple click. But that only works like twice a day. All other times it's traffic signs and shop fronts.

I always have to anwser 3 of the store fronts or street sign ones

>not using legacy captchas
Pleb

>easy on those who are willing to share their information with us through browser ID, cookies and other sensitive "meta" data

moar like it lol

with jews you lose, it goes twice for jewgle.

yes but you can lie on the second one :)

true story :)

honestly this should be fucking illegal

yes but if the users do away then he will not earn anything from those ads

it will be the same thing but if you have given enough data to the botnet then you dont need to click to get the green thing

Yeah, bullshit

if only there was a way to not have to enter in catchas

There is, and you don't have to pay for it, you dumb fuck.

and the way is not posting?

why wouldn't the botnet just read the emails in plaintext

Anyone who has to solve captcha manually or pay for a shekel pass doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

This would happen to me too, I think its because the connection to the google server dropped because if I went on google websites they wouldn't work for a minute after.

Anyone who has to solve captcha manually or pay for a shekel pass doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Kill yourself, shit for brains.

Sounds like you're the one with shit for brains if you can't solve an easy captcha.

Where 'solve' means 'write a program to solve automatically', sorry that wasn't very clear.
Way too many retarded consumer whores on Sup Forums lately.

>Is Google Captcha super broken for anyone else?
only the picture cuck version.

I sometimes just click random shit and eventually it accepts it

>just choose legacy captcha. if legacy captcha ever goes down i will just stop posting.
you cant make threads with legacy captcha, moot banned it

I use the non-Javascript version of the picture one, it works better than the one with Google Javascript, especially with Sup Forums X providing its own Javascript to make things convenient. Only issue is it takes up a lot of space. Text captcha is also easy on the user recently, but you can't make threads with it, and I expect the option will be taken away entirely any day now.

This is one of the reasons the captcha lets bots through.

>moot

Sup Forums Pass doesn't have this problem.

Chinese moot

>running java
kys yourself.
it's almost as if you enjoy glitches and security vulnerabilities.

>log on youtube/other google account site
>use a throwaway phone number (a sim costs 0.99 in london) if you're a tinfoiler
>every recaptcha ever is just tick the box

wow so hard

For that you have to only post a few times a day.

how do I?

Get a Sup Forums pass.

Is that clover? If so, update you fool.

Paid for by the Hiromoot® Chanbucks™.

i heard that you can make accounts without verification in some countries

Anybody find it strange how a lot of recaptchas have chinese text signs?

tried this once. you need to solve the captcha even when logged in to the botnet at least with firefox

Do you clear cookies on exit or disable third-party cookies? The way it works is that if your tracking cookie is old enough, you get a certain number of free captchas per day.

blackhat.com/docs/asia-16/materials/asia-16-Sivakorn-Im-Not-a-Human-Breaking-the-Google-reCAPTCHA-wp.pdf

could be ublock and that tracking protection that is on by default.

Yeah, but no way to stop this.

you could always change to a site that does not use it. there are so many imageboards now that theres no reason to use Sup Forums anymore.

For example

Bahahahaha

This is the correct answer. You are doing free labor for Google.

>captcha
I don't get it. What makes the retards flock to Sup Forums?

Enable Force Noscript Captcha if your Sup Forums script supports it (Sup Forums X does). You won't regret it.

I wish I could pay monthly.

Step up yo game, boi. Use the Noscript Captcha (non-Javascript fallback captcha) for v2. There are four squares for street signs in each captcha that need to be clicked and unlike the one you're using, they're separate little pictures instead of the one big picture which is much easier.

Or just pay for the pass.

same here

Ask the Sup Forums team to get rid of reCaptcha and roll out their own Captcha system. I've done so repeatedly, but they ignored it. But if more people do, maybe we can at least get an answer.
Sup Forums.org/feedback

sites broken

google is making it as time consuming as possible

Fucking this. I wouldn't mind clicking your stupid fucking pictures if it could be done in under 2 seconds like in the beginning. Anyway

>not using legacy captcha

kys jewgle

Works on my machine

The best captcha is noscript v2 with Sup Forums-x.
You can solve it using only the numeric keyboard.
It always works first time, unlike legacy (v1) captcha.

>being french