/csg/ - chink shit general

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

News:
• user warns RN3P owners to not upgrade • user explains that he did not get chinked, he ordered the wrong back cover • user got a good luck charm in his order • Anons tripod arrived • Anons got their cute Banyayas • Anons weird electro-shit arrived • user is hoping for a chink GoPro accessory clone • user make a remarkable good review of some sex toy gay boxer short with a picture of his testicles out, picture removed • Anons got his sneakers • user bought cheap micro usb cables and almost all of them stopped working after some days • Anons "torrent box" from Taobao arrived

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/daxthewallet/dax-the-wallet-with-a-trick-up-its-sleeve
gearbest.com/men-s-wallets/pp_488794.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O20Bf5yIASU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr49frnkMHU
banggood.com/Lenovo-ZUK-Z2-5_0-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-2_15GHz-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1064299.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Rock-Zircon-Stereo-Earphone-with-Mic-Nano-Material-3-5mm-Audio-Input-HD-Tone-for/32757019216.html
aliexpress.com/item/Potable-Small-Pocket-knife-Browning-Shadow-Wood-Handle-58HRC-Outdoor-Camping-Hunting-Tool-Survival-Knife-Titanium/32700365599.html
aliexpress.com/item/Brownazdascue-Tactical-pocket/32738965481.html
aliexpress.com/item/8GB-16GB-TF-CARD-SD-transfer-adapter-card-reader-Transflash-SDHC-memory-card-Micro-SD-card/32247025159.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-Real-capacity-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-micro-sd-card-64GB-class-10-flash-card/32312995879.html
aliexpress.com/item/SINI-Class-10-Micro-SD-Card-128GB-64GB-32GB-16GB-Memory-Card-UHS-1-8GB-Class/32753213641.html
aliexpress.com/item/Netac-Micro-SD-Card-SDHC-SDXC-UHS-I-U1-16GB-32GB-TF-Card-U3-64GB-128GB/32595575579.html
aliexpress.com/item/news-2016-hot-wholesale-FREE-shipping-8gb-16GB-32-GB-64GB-microsd-TF-Card-micro-sd/32617163770.html
cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/zuk-z2-pro-lineage-14-1-nougat-7-1-rom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RICENIGGERS

>Riggers?

CUMSKINS

Need a phone holder arm band for working out, anyone who have a tip?

I would rather want one i can easily take off to use it and that is not in plastic bag.

• The story of outsourcing gone wrong, German teddybear maker Steiff stopped production in China after getting chinked Previous thread

You should stop inventing problems. Put the phone in your pocket.

what if no pockets

yeah sure, just let my huge 5.5" phone swinging in the pocket and bumping in to my leg, not only is it annoying, I that was why my rear camera sensor stopped working.

Had to buy a new one and put it in.

My 10" dick sits in my pants just well, no reason why your 5" phone couldn't do it.

IM 12 ALSO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Chinked. Big time.

You get what you pay for.

They give them away as free gifts sometimes.

Don't forget to tip your mailman to ensure speedy and timely delivery of your Chinese packages!

fuck off and do your job you lazy public servant leech

>he doesn't tip his mailman
Do you want spit in your mail? Because that's how you get it.

>tfw no mailman to tip

They're super protective about keeping up their brand's renowned quality, can't have some chinaman sloppily putting eyes on without them ending up crosseyed.

Nothing wrong with mtk, they work well enough in the phones I've used.

And z2 is amazing for the price if you're not in the US. It's pretty popular with Ausfags cause similar spec/quality phones usually cost at least 3x more here. It's like any regular high end device with a weaker camera and 1080p screen.

thanks chink guys

You tip the pizza delivery guy, so why not your mailman?

This wallet/card holder is on sale for $4.30. Good reviews. Usually double this price on GB. Seems cool enough. Stolen from this kickstarter: kickstarter.com/projects/daxthewallet/dax-the-wallet-with-a-trick-up-its-sleeve

Forgot link:
gearbest.com/men-s-wallets/pp_488794.html

we're not a third world shithole, our mailmen get paid good for what they offer, the bosses pay their salaries, not customers while your jew bosses keep all their money.

going by that logic i should also tip your mother after a blowjob, and i sure as hell won't

Sick comeback bro!

go tip the cashier at mcdonalds then, or wait you need to knock on the subway drivers window and tip him on the way to mcdonalds.

fucking amerilards.

i tried to make it as dumb as your point, thank you

>that fucking stitching
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

I don't take public transport because I'm not a poorfag.

>ameritards give people money for doing things they are already getting money for

Good goy! Yes keep tipping so our company won't have to raise the wage and lose those precious shekels

Anyone know that Japanese or Chinese website that sells heaps of sex toys?

I want to buy KZ ZST just for the way they look. How are they in terms of sound?

Inferior to the top /csg/ rated headphones, the Eiaosi X6. Most would also agree that the X6 is also more aesthetically pleasing.

Why does this meme still exist please stop

Here's a tip, it'll make you look like a ponce. You'll have the entire local gay population following you for the free blowjobs.

en-nls.com ?

They're alright, basic midrange KZ stuff, nothing outstanding. I'd just pony up for the Senfers if you're into that, but at least they're not literal shit like Eiaosi.

Yay thank you!!¡!

Because you give it (you)s

> using your phone
> working out

Is it that hard to just let your phone at home for like 30 mins?

people enjoy listening to music when working out. people use their phone to listen to music.

I use a cheap mp3 player for that. A fraction of the weight and I don't risk breaking my phone that way.

>Tfw you live in a country where tipping is not a Part of the culture and people are paid well

They are the best Kz IEMs out right now.

But you could always go for the Urbanfuns/Vivo XE800s/Rock Zircon/Xiaomemes/Boarseman CX98/VJJB K4S

Wrong, best KZ are the ATEs.

same here. Even if I wanted to tip, usually by the time I make it down the stairs they already left the package at the bottom and continued their route

Welp looks like my xe800's are lost in transit, tracking number hasn't updated for almost a month.
Should I reorder it or is there a better IEMeme now?

It's no meme, they are phenomenal headphones and peerless at their price point.

Nope. Nothing topped it yet.

They are poo. Just like you.

Rock Zircons my man.

Eiaosi x6 is where it's at.

>Anons weird electro-shit arrived
You serious, OP?

You're not fooling anyone.

I remember AwfulReviews user has one, if you're reading this please post a review.

No, but you're certainly trying to. Were you molested by the Eiaosi X6 as a child or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=O20Bf5yIASU

What's a good drawing tablet that works with Linux that's not expensive?

Linux is free, user.

I meant the tablet.

There are 0 chink tablets that work with Linux, if you are lucky you can see some project a pajeet is doing in XDA for a garbage chink tablet with bad specs and his third party developed linux wont have the tablets touchscreen, headphone/speakers etc working.

>There are 0 chink tablets that work with Linux
hurr what is huion

>Globe
>Sun

I always find flips to be assholes. I dunno why, I'd rather get Chinked than Flipped.

What's the story behind this pic?

story?

It's the Zuk Z2 of our generation

What's the cheapest on that list?

Romney demonstrating that 9mm is harmless.

So which chink website sells used thinkpad? I want one shipped to India (don't blame me, here for work).

>india
>for work
nah
no company would send anyone to india for work
and there is a 0% of people going from countries to india to find work

Hello everyone, Awful Reviews guy here. Got my Mi Band 2 today and my third party metallic wristband some days ago. Here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr49frnkMHU

Enjoy!

6 month project. We have a contract with HAL (Hindustan aeronautics Limited). The urban areas are pretty comfy.

Hmm, new to this /csg/. Won't shipping costs be skyhigh?

Do you have to bring your own loo?

Too easy.

Chinese shipping costs are practically non-existent.

Chinese government subsidizes export shipping. US cuck government also subsidizes import shipping coming from China. It's cheaper to send things from China to US than from one US state to another.

That much stuff comes out of China to the first world that nearly everything has free shipping, I think there's different shipping rules for heavier items though as shipping can be really expensive for things like rackmount servers

No, the designated streets are right there.

>Zuk Z2 for $158 at BG with coupon marchsale10
Now this is a fucking great deal.
banggood.com/Lenovo-ZUK-Z2-5_0-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-2_15GHz-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1064299.html

Chink "damascus" knife arrived. It has a nice, quality feel to it, solid and stable.

lmao, there's no possible way that's real.

Depends. In PH, you pay $2 per packet you pick up at the post office. The $.01 micro usb cable that I bought during 11.11 becomes $2.01 when I receive it.

That's fucking theft and why haven't you killed them yet

issues signing into aliexpress? that stupid slider verification thing keeps wanting me to refresh it

>he has to pay money to pick up packages at the post office
LOL

Has anyone here bought working pendrives? If so, link?

The correct term is jump drive.

Rock Zircons
aliexpress.com/item/New-Rock-Zircon-Stereo-Earphone-with-Mic-Nano-Material-3-5mm-Audio-Input-HD-Tone-for/32757019216.html

He bought this one
aliexpress.com/item/Potable-Small-Pocket-knife-Browning-Shadow-Wood-Handle-58HRC-Outdoor-Camping-Hunting-Tool-Survival-Knife-Titanium/32700365599.html

>aliexpress flashdrive literrally who company $10
>poo in loo website sandisk flash drive $10
/csg/ btfo

>only the mars color is on flash sale
reeee

This seller actually
aliexpress.com/item/Brownazdascue-Tactical-pocket/32738965481.html
you don't think the chinks mastered 12$ damascus steel pattern welding? it's painted on

Pictures don't seem to show the locking mechanism, are locking knives illegal in china/ali now?

It is prolly machine pattern-welded en mass

What is this then?
aliexpress.com/item/8GB-16GB-TF-CARD-SD-transfer-adapter-card-reader-Transflash-SDHC-memory-card-Micro-SD-card/32247025159.html

aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-Real-capacity-8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-micro-sd-card-64GB-class-10-flash-card/32312995879.html

aliexpress.com/item/SINI-Class-10-Micro-SD-Card-128GB-64GB-32GB-16GB-Memory-Card-UHS-1-8GB-Class/32753213641.html

aliexpress.com/item/Netac-Micro-SD-Card-SDHC-SDXC-UHS-I-U1-16GB-32GB-TF-Card-U3-64GB-128GB/32595575579.html

aliexpress.com/item/news-2016-hot-wholesale-FREE-shipping-8gb-16GB-32-GB-64GB-microsd-TF-Card-micro-sd/32617163770.html

Hey homos, what's a good chink GPS watch that works with Runtastic? I need something that keeps logs of the run and lets me sync them later since I hate running with my god damn 6' phone.

How do I check the SKU number of a GB product I purchased?

What would be a nice little chink gift for my gf?

How stable is this?
Could it lead to an official build?

cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/zuk-z2-pro-lineage-14-1-nougat-7-1-rom/