Better Firefox Alternatives

Hello Sup Forumsentlemen,
I hear from a lot of you that Firefox has become bad.
I have used Firefox for many years, and I think it's time to drop it in the garbage can. But there is the problem, there are many alternatives and I do not know which is best.
I hear that Firefox is now pandering to social justice warrior neckbeard faggots, so I don't want to be associated with these no-lifers.
I have Windows 7 SP1 (loaded) with updates turned off.
Any help will make me appreciate you and any shitpost will make me smile.
Please no botnets.

there's heaps of alternatives and they're all fucking trash.

anything closed source is obvs cancer tier
that leaves chromium (probably a botnet), firecuck forks and shit browsers on github that are on version 0.0.0.5a experimental branch since december 2007

tell you what op if you find an alternative fucking let me know too

>I hear that Firefox is now pandering to social justice warrior neckbeard faggots, so I don't want to be associated with these no-lifers.
I suggest you create your own browser then. Don't forget to create your own browser engine as well.

Sorry, I am not a programmer.

Your only choice then is to install TempleOS and spend the rest of your life communicating with God.

ugh. it's flooded

Try PaleMoon, during the last year it has improved a lot. Now it even supports sdk extensions

You can hide those sjw messages with classic theme restorer. But if you still don't want to use firefox, then either use some placebo-tier forks(waterfox, cyberfox), shit-tier forks without full extension compatibility(pale moon), or use chromium forks that try to block the botnet(ungoogled-chromium, iridium).

There are no alternatives unless you want to sell your soul to the botnet or compromise security (includes retarded DOA Firefox forks).

>shit-tier forks without full extension compatibility(pale moon)

Palemoon extensions work fine on palemoon, if you want to use firefox extensions maybe you should use firefox.

Just use chrome.

It's faster. We all know it.

If you are trying to avoid the botnet you should be using TAILS or it doesn't matter.

It's like watching Opera dying all over again.

I expect them any day know to announce they adopt blink and then to officially kill the project.

>You can hide those sjw messages with classic theme restorer
It is a lot easier than that my friend.

>I have used Firefox for many years
>I hear from a lot of you that Firefox has become bad
>I think it's time to drop it
???
Have you noticed any particular issue? If not, then what is your problem? Falling for the few shills that keep making topics about how Firefox is bad?

Vivaldi

Firefox is a fucking slow piece of shit

Chrome is better in every conceivable way. Everyone who says otherwise is straight up lying to himself.

>firefox death

it will not happen, you die first

Google shills are trying to create the impression of firefox death, but they are too fucking dumb to convince Sup Forums.
Firefox is alive and kicking. Don't listen to shills.

>Palemoon extensions work fine on palemoon
I don't care about their special snowflake extension api. If it can't run all firefox extensions, it's trash.

>may 5 2016

things have changed

guess what. the reason the survey was done was because the situation was just the same. daily threads about how firefox is bad and dying you should switch to better browsers. you'd've almost nobody used firefox anymore. yet it was the opposite.

i am certain a new survey would look about the same.

*you'd've _thought_ almost nobody

filename shows date of survey btw

>I hear that Firefox is now pandering to social justice warrior neckbeard faggots
What did I miss? What happened?

2017 survey when? 52 has been released.

waterfox

placebo POS

It allows all x64 plugins, unsigned addons and removes telemetry "features" Plus look at the 52 change log for it. He's planning on taking it in a better direction than Firefox, keeping legacy addon support.

>dubs + truthbomb

delet dis

Firecucks is a SJW. Everyone on Sup Forums.. we NEED to switch to Google Chrome. Make sure you login to your Google account in your browser and make sure you have telemetry turned on. It's the only way we can defeat the SJW.

>we NEED to switch to Google Chrome
no good, Google is even worse

we should all switch to Microsoft Edge.

I don't want to throw bismuth on my laptop.

Social justice warrior neck beard faggot spotted

/thread

Seriously, there's no point concerning yourself with botnets or privacy unless everything about your computer is locked down, the browser is just one of the obvious vectors

Yeah the elimination of the SJW cucks is priority number one. I'm not going to be cucked by those cucks, thanks for redpilling me on the cuckery afoot in browser space. I'm going to uncuck my computer, phone and tablets so there is no more cuckware infesting my hardware.

I'm so tired of all these cucks.

This post has too much knowledge and integrity, it has no place on Sup Forums

At this rate, what have we got to lose, The Man™ knows everything about us by now anyway

>Using chrome
Just shut up to do that I prefer to just go straight to edge

Nightly Firefox