Practice makes habit, not perfect.

Can you be more specific?

>Learn to type properly
>Play 10 fast fingers/typeracer
>Repeat

Mario Teaches Typing 2

>improve
*enlarge

If you can't type get a Dvorak keyboard and learn from scratch that way, you will end up typing much faster in the end and you won't get RSI

typeracer.com
< my account

Mavis Beacon Typing Nigger

>get a dvorak keyboard

that's not how you do it, you double nigger. You just switch the keyboard config

make sure your hands are not cold user

What are you guys writing that requires so much typing?

Get on my level.

i-it's not a competition user

as long as your wpm is above 70 you dont really need to improve but heres my record cia niggers

I use nitrotype when I want it to be more vidyagame but 10fastfingers for overall general use.

pic is my stats on 10fastfingers

>Best method?
I'm gonna assume keyboard layout

qwerty since its the most used one. But for me I'm currently trying to learn dvorak

didnt even try tbqh famalam

Damn, son. 111 guy here. Do you use a proper technique?

Mine is janky as shit. I only use one finger on the right hand, and three on the left. Makes me wonder how much faster I'd be if I learned properly. But then I feel like there are diminishing returns once you're past 100 anyways, making it not worth the effort.

no i have actually no idea my dude. I think my "system" is fucked up too cause i for sure don't use 10 fingers. Its all over the place.

I'm self taught and english isnt even my first language.

I started typing as a kid when i got my Amiga 600. It didnt even have Amiga OS (i just found recently that this even existed - wtf).

So i started to learn how to type all by myself in some empty DOS type of screen where you could type - i just sat there and typed shit because i wanted to learn it.

> Makes me wonder how much faster I'd be if I learned properly. But then I feel like there are diminishing returns once you're past 100 anyways, making it not worth the effort.

yeah i always wonder if a system could help me out somehow but tbqh we are so fast its pointless. This is only for sub 40 WPM brainlets i guess.

Just learn Dvorak

ok i stop now ... i know i could type faster maybe add 10-15 WPM when i get a perfect run.

Search typing test on bing, it has one