First PC Build

A year ago today a came on this forum asking for help and you guys helped me out alot just wanted to say thank you man almost done building my first pc

>intel
the jews have won

forget the PC, user. you need to finish that goddamn puzzle.

No no pc
Comes first

Whats is this do i need can someone help me plz lol

Google isnt helping

it's for M.2 SSD drives. You don't need it, but don't throw it away

Ty man

>Solid State Drives drives

>"I drive."
>-SSD

SSD drives & RAM memory

>Big Mara GPU on the Mini-ITX motherboard.

OP, have mercy on your motherboard. She can only handle so much.

>buying windows
Just leave.

Going to buy windows again just for you

>a year ago
>almost done
u wat m8?

is that a u.2 to m.2 adapter?

>he fell for the nvidia, corsair, evga, samsung, cryorig, intel, windows, and mini-itx meme all at the same time

is that...
a paid copy of windows?
retail??

alteast he doesnt watch spongbob

>buys all EVGA products
you didn't listen to the right guys on /g.

This guy messed up, but since this is bumping I have a question.

Can I increase my RAM in BIOS from 3117mhz to 3200-3300mhz? Reason being that I bought 2x 8gb sticks that have a speed of 3200mhz @ 1.35V out of the box. The problem is, I overclocked my CPU and my BIOS will only let me select a speed of 3117 mhz and not 3200mhz exactly. I'm pretty sure the next value higher is 3266 mhz. Maybe increase RAM voltage slightly? I know this won't make much of a performance impact, but I just want to know if I can get the value of what I paid for.

>corsair, evga
EVGA (especially) and Corsair both offer fantastic hardware options with great warranty. No issues with those brands.

>samsung
What other SSD brand is there that is extremely reliable; I can only think of Intel. SanDisk, Crucial and AData may be other options failing the first two.

>nvidia
The GTX 1060 offers (about) the same performance as the 480 is most cases, slightly worse in some cases. It's really either-or at this point.

>intel
Don't know why he went 6700k instead of 7700k but still a solid choice considering it's just as powerful if not more-so IN GAMING (the reason he's putting a computer together) than the 1700 or 1700x.

>cryorig
If the cooler functions, it's fine.

>windows
Stick to Linux if you want, WINE isn't quite there yet to do a full switch. He plays games. Windows is the only completely reliable option to do that.

>mini-itx
This isn't a meme. Small form factor PCs can be quite elegant.

0/10 I took the bait

Oh user it's so cute. Good choice on mini-ITX Intel. Something AMD cannot even do.

>/g

Just leave it how it is man, OC does that sometimes. The slight increase literally won't do anything for you.

>Just leave it how it is man, OC does that sometimes. The slight increase literally won't do anything for you.

^ the voice of reason.

OCing was fun in its heyday because it was exploiting semi-fake binnings used to create a market structure with one set of fab processes. As it coincided with Moore's Law in full effect, it was cool to do.

OCing has been pointless for a while now.

Congrats man looks like its gonna be a nice

>i bought a bunch of overpriced dumb gaymer shit

congratulations, you're going to fit right in with all of the stupid 14 year olds on Sup Forums

Is your last name Murphy?