Pebble time is 72€ instead of 249€ on Amazon. Should i get it?

Pebble time is 72€ instead of 249€ on Amazon. Should i get it?

No, it is unsupported junk now.
Buy an apple watch.

Buy a lg g watch first gen it's cheaper and better.

It's unsupported now, and I'm not sure how much of a different that makes. But I love my Pebble Time and highly recommend it to anyone willing to take the risk haha

if you want to invest heavily in rebble(not a typo, google it) then go for it.
otherwise yeah it's a piece of shit now

no it's literally redshit: the wrist fedora

just kill yourself man

it's dead. paying anything over $20 is waste of money. get iwatch instead.

>3 hour battery life

bullshit. it lasts 15+ hrs.

What does pebble being "dead" actually even mean for the hardware

The watch faces are still available, so is the official app, and there are FOSS alternatives to it

>>>>>>>>>>implying

yeah I guess if you can deal with the fact that it may end up totally unsupported sometime in the future

I kinda want one, I liked the first pebble and I don't mind paying 70 euros for something that'll at least function for a few years just like it is functioning now

it means you cant make an account anymore and you can't use the official app without signing in with your pebble account

I've been wanting one, but I'm thinking I'll just go with the Pebble 2 SE. I'm not really sure what it not being supported even means, beyond not receiving updates. I really don't care if it receives updates or not.

I might consider getting it, it looks really nice.
Thanks user

Mine lasts 5 days with heavy use, connected to 2 phones. So yea, they are pretty bad ass. Too bad they sold out to FitShit

yes, it's a good watch

You can get an first gen Apple Watch for $100 now. Don't do it.

you can sideload the apps and watch faces.

"Smart" watches are a mistake and will die out like nu-VR.

I have a pebble 2 SE, its a nice watch. Also it has gorilla glass, unlike the previous pebbles which all have plastic.

but then you get an Apple watch lol

Also bullshit. It lasts more like 25 hours. I charge it every day when it hits the "low battery" warning and I can charge it a little later each day.

I still wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it though, because it's awkward to use and really isn't useful for much besides incessant notifications tapping your wrist. Smartwatches in general are a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

>I charge it every day

Why do people care about support when it's pretty much just a notification machine? It'll still display notifications.

Until your phone gets an OS update and suddenly the app it uses to sync isn't compatible anymore.

I use Gadgetbridge so I doubt it'll stop working