Can we all agree that C is the AIDS of software?

Can we all agree that C is the AIDS of software?

I think you mean python

that too. common lisp is the light

Fuck you. Python is an awesome language.

Name one thing it's good at....

>inb4 writing scripts quickly
There are many other languages that are just as good but with less retarded design decisions.

No but we can agree you're a retarded faggot who is too stupid to understand and be proficient in the greatest language ever created.

>sage

>There are many other languages that are just as good but with less retarded design decisions.
Certainly not in the case of scientific computing and machine learning. Python has become the de facto standard scripting language in those domains.

The only competition for pandas, Tensor Flow, and Jupyter is either very slow to develop (C++) or proprietary (Mathematica).

inb4 GIL

JS is AIDS
C is latin

Normies won't understand why C is a great language because they don't care enough about computing.

Also has anyone else noticed how absolute shit programming discussions on Sup Forums are outside of /dpt/? It's exceptionally bad.

No, little David, Rust is not relevant. You can stop shilling now.

Call me when Redox reaches more embedded applications and servers than Linux or other kernels written in C.

Java and JS are the AIDS of software, also sage pointless thread

That's a large claim you're making when you don't even know how to code anything useful.

>python has become the standard for performance intensive tasks like NN
inb4
>b-but they all use c++ libraries and bind to them
You will realise the limitations eventually.

Web development, AI, data mining. Is that enough for you?

I'd rather say Java and PHP are the AIDS of software.

C is fine for drivers and very low-level shit, but nothing more.

Can we all agree that OP is the AIDS of Sup Forums?

yes C is full of unsafe unmanaged code. i mean it was understandable in the pre rust days but now you have no excuse.

No, Pajeet. Now if you had said Java, on the other hand...

You spelt Javascript wrong

We can all agree you belong on Reddit. Leave