Sup Forums btfo

Why does Sup Forums end up working for women's studies majors?

Nobody cares what you graduated in so long as you have that little piece of paper that says you graduated from a 4 year university.

CIA niggers

>provides 1 example
>all of Sup Forums btfo
???

I interned at Swiss Re and literally everyone was vice president, it's a completely meaningless title.

Considering 90% of Sup Forums are NEETs who were weeded out of CS and engineering, yes.

doesn't change the fact that a liberal arts major that Sup Forums constantly derides is more gainfully employed than virtually all of muh STEMcuck majors

>women's studies
>1995-1999
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I thought the SJW shit started later than that

>Nobody cares what you graduated in
>actually believing this

She also did an MBA in a top 10 business school

>implying any of that shit matters
>implying nepotism and connections isn't everything that matters

Well shit, prepare for some huge fuck up

>everyone who's better than me had inside help

>get a dogshit degree and then get some scam mba
>get put in a leading position with no experience or education on it at all just cause you're someone's kid
>better than anyone without inside help
kys bait nigger

is right, user. She can't even spell bachelor correctly.

This. People are just glancing over the 14 year gap between those highlights. Plenty of time to correct a shitty choice and get good experience

>get a business degree right after undergrad
>implying this is sufficient experience to be in a leadership position

It's not even a business degree, mbas are like 1 year long.
They literally teach you basic accounting and basic economy/administration in that shit

>14 year gap
her linkedin says she's been always been in management/director positions at amazon

>Why does Sup Forums end up working for women's studies majors?
because i don't care about the position, if i can fill it and get paid decently i'll work for anyone tbqh

This is a meme and I'm sorry you are butt hurt about your shitty job.

>baiting this hard
>doing leddit spacing to bait even harder
i'm sad you're so invested in baiting other people with bullshit cause you got no life and no job

t. 12 year old

Are you a cuck?

no, I'm a guy that wants to get paid decently.

>implying it's impossible for someone with a liberal arts degree to be more successful than someone with a STEM degree
>implying it's impossible for someone with a STEM degree to be more successful than someone with a liberal arts degree
>implying everyone on Sup Forums works for someone with a liberal arts degree
>implying it's not easier for most to get a high paying job with a STEM degree despite there being examples to the contrary

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is but it seems like weapon's grade autism to me

OPs pic is proof that you are wrong.

it actually explains very clearly the state of the world today.

So how come those candy crafting majors have a higher unemployment rate than the employable degrees.

So why were you an intern instead of vice president? How shit did you have to be to not make vice president?

So one person means we should all go back to school to major in a course that has high unemployment rates?

>candy crafting majors have a higher unemployment rate than the employable degrees
remember that for every person getting a useful/decent/notshittier degree you have at least 20 or more getting shit like women studies. You can get a degree like that or similar with your eyes closed if you actually have the balls to be an engineer or a doctor.

>Bacherlor

No, it means you should be embarrassed and off yourself.