Wake me up from my Windows 10 nightmare

Why is Windows 10 so broken? I've reluctantly used it since it's launch and now it's decided to shit the bed.

>worked around Cortana and the countless security conerns
>took control of files as much as I could
>kept everything pristine

But now,

>registry editor has magically become broken
>search indexing doesn't work and the troubleshooting doesn't help for shit
>constantly on thin ice with installing anything
>customization has broken and remains piss poor
>have to swap to the administrator user to do anything

How do I escape Windows 10, Sup Forums? I want to keep my compatibility but I also despise the amount of trouble that this OS gives me.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=windows assistive technology upgrade&oq=windo&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i57j0l3.1899j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use Windows 8.1

windows 10 kills drives

Either this or wait for the Creators Update and see how the new poo smells

Windows 10 LTSB

my windows 10 install doesnt have those problems

>How do I escape Windows 10, Sup Forums?
Use Linux with BSD integration.

Anyone else who uses KMSpico to activate this crap: did you start to get random adware/dumbass search pages in your browsers recently?

>>How do I escape Windows 10, Sup Forums? I want to keep my compatibility but I also despise the amount of trouble that this OS gives me.
Deal with it or leave. Microsoft basically told computer users "Your computer isn't yours, it's ours. It will work as we think best. You are not a customer, you are the product that we're going to sell." If you don't like that, /fglt/ is right over there.

yep. malware can be outrageously annoying, but it pretty much always comes from the installer. remove shit from your task scheduler that looks fishy and uninstall all traces of that filth, then look for a better download.

use py-kms
it's a little more involved but completely free software with source code

Win10 is actually pretty good, wish 7fags would fuck off and quit meeting
Can't wait until 2020, so I can watch you fuckers burn

t. retard who cant use a computer
The problems between the keyboard and chair buddy

Piss off. I'll install Linux before I move to that shit stain that is 10. 7 until I die

>He thinks end of Microsoft support means end of OS
It's no wonder you use Windows NSA Edition. Go back to Facebook.

install gentoo

>fucked with registry settings aka the one thing you're actually supposed to try and be careful with and now everything is broken
l0l

Computer illiteracy is incredible, especially on Sup Forums. I have yet to have a single issue with Win10 across 4 different computers. This is exactly on par with people who install Mint or Debian, fuck up following some ricer bullshit guide on Sup Forums, and whine about how Linux is a useless and unstable OS. Consult your nearest bottle of cyanide for solutions.

>Fuck Microsoft and Windows 10!
>I'm still going to use Microsoft products though! M-muh gaymes!
7fags are annoying just because they're so loud and proud of getting cucked by Microsoft. Windows 7 is proven to have backdoors just like 8.1 and 10 yet people use it because it was the "last good Microsoft OS." Hypocrites, all of them.

Doesn't work.

It does you fucking idiot
0day doesn't get fixed after that
10 min on the internet will lead to you getting popped

Get a USB and dual boot into Linux

>>worked around Cortana and the countless security conerns
>>took control of files as much as I could
Your power-user self probably fucked it up with the shit above.

Listen here dickhead, if you knew the first things about computers, you would understand that windows 10 is fucking awful, and there is literally nothing good about it. If you haven't installed some form of linux at this point, get the fuck off my board.

People never learn

fite me !

10 is still free for "people who use assisstive technologies" you stupid fucks. The check box isn't even in this ISO. If you use a different ISO just check the box saying you use it. Fucking idiots using activators on something that's still free. I used this method three days ago. Link related.

google.com/search?q=windows assistive technology upgrade&oq=windo&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i57j0l3.1899j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

damnit I fucked up the link
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

this

>>>registry editor has magically become broken
Say, have you disabled the UAC on your user account? Because if you did, that's exactly what causes it