browser.primatelabs.com/v4/cpu/2009407

Are AMD literally retarded?

no, but you are

>Arch Lunix: 27138 points
>Win 10: 22722 points
What about Gentoo?

same shit all over again..

amd was talking about the smt moron

windows are still throwing threads around the ccx's which result on a massive latency between the ccx because the threads are using the inifnity fabric which they were suppose to

Sup Forums told me that Intel has never had release issues and that only AMD fucks it up with new designs. Clearly you are flatout wrong as Sup Forums would never lie to me.

>Say my scheduler is bad again and you'll find yourself on the bottom of Redmond harbor in a pair of cement shoes

They know that there are issues. They also know that Win10 is the latest meme OS that normalfags want and they don't want to scare them away from Ryzen and will most likely have MS patch it later.

>Are AMD literally retarded?
Yes.

No, it's clear that the Window schedulers (especially 10) are not ideal for Ryzen, but it's not really an OS bug, and AMD would be suicidal to try to throw a critical business partner like MS under the bus.

It enjoys getting revenue from Xbones and getting driver support, etc., so they can just spew BS until a patch comes along that suppresses thread bouncing and magically boosts performance ~10-15% on the more vulnerable workloads.

HPET and core parking is the issue

>just wait

>It enjoys getting revenue from Xbones
you misunderstand something ehre, MS depends on them here not other way around
they get peanuts for xbone chips, MS will lose billions in investment if AMD tells them to fuck off

Fixes are FUCKING coming, o-okay?

Linux results (both ST and MT) are better for Intel too

There's nothing inherently wrong with the architecture itself whatsoever, I s-swear.

not by 25% right?

More cores are worth the less FPS if you gaymen. Go for it goy!

I get 5-6% better ST and 15% better MT results under Linux for my i5-6600

like clockwork. enjoy these free (You)s

>it is only okay when people hit on Intel

because aggressive core parking is the main problem and not scheduler, you faglord

>1329mhz
>1443mhz
kike

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I HAVE MY LIFE SAVINGS INVESTED IN AMD

wtf I love our boy bill now

When and where did they say that? Need a source, faggot.

This is it, though.

AMD can't just throw MSFT under the bus since they want them to buy Naples too.

Also, apparently more games do their own thread scheduling than most people realized. It turns out that tons of games are just thinking Ryzen is a Bulldozer chip and optimizing as if it's Bulldozer when they'd be better of treating it like Broadwell-E. Lots of them are also similarly seeing them as having as many cores as they have threads, and not identifying them as having SMT. They also aren't identifying the cache structure.

Windows leaving it up to developers to identify CPU topology instead of having a simple and up to date API to poll was a fucking mistake.

>give it time

Windows was a mistake.

>just wait for Coffeelake

But... I don't have to. : )

I wish I could keep track of you to see how much you regret you 4 cores in 2 years.

If you're a 60fps gaymer you'd have been fine with a 2core, so no big deal. But if you really bought into the overpriced Intel 4 core meme with a 144hz monitor you're going to be regretting it so much.

Because I'm totally an absolute Intel shill the uber Jew told me in my dream it won't happen this decade. ;^]

heh

intel still havent fixed many of the x99 platform issues...

and im not even gonna talk about nehalems and first gen skylakes