Sup Forums X and Oneechan

There are literal retards in this site that don't use Sup Forums X and Oneechan

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x#install

github.com/nebukazar/OneeChan#click-to-install

I use Sup Forums X, what is the benefit of oneechan?

>Sup Forums-x
>being part of a literal botnet

Very nice tweaks, try it

Do they work in Chrome?

ok, I will look into it

They're just userscripts. Use firefox tho cuck

Basically, dumb phone posters.

Ok, installed it. You were right, its nice

>userscripts
Enjoy your backdoors

k man keep contributing big data with store fronts on google's captcha

Firefox sucks though.

how so?

I helped ccd0add obfuscated botnet code to recent versions of Sup Forums X and advised him to pull it from github lest he gets discovered and reported. The botnet is appended to the code at compile-time; it's built into our fork of the Coffeescript compiler. It's very basic right now but eventually we're gonna make it into a powerful, decentralized p2p network that DDoSes sites specified by our future clients. The C&C is a hidden Github repo; orders are routed via the updates mechanism (just setting a few variables). Since the last few revisions we've gotten a couple prospective clients (we advertise on IRC and on blackhat SEO forums) and we're going to start actually making money for the next few days. ccd0 and aeosynth will deny this to the best of their ability, for obvious reasons - or maybe try to make it look like he's trolling all of you - but I seriously encourage you to stop updating Sup Forums X if you ever notice your connection getting slow/have bandwidth restrictions. See, the botnet is opt-out that way.

lol that copypasta is more than 4 years old

What does oneechan do besides mascots?

Jokes on you, I have a Sup Forums pass.

Actually, it doesn't. I just couldn't get Google Docs to work the way I wanted it to.

I use Sup Forums X but what's Oneechan?

much easier to theme

already been asked here:
and answered here:
or for you:
>easier themes
>mascots
>visual tweaks to the site