/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Another kickstarter product gets copied, a sleek little wallet/card holder for $4.30 AwfulReviews did a little review of it here speaking of Awful he also did a review of the Mi band 2 • Zuk Z2 for $158 over at Banggood with coupon marchsale10 • user's fake Browning 'damascus' look knife arrived • Britbong user paid 17 piddlypounds for a Ganzo knife and it didn't get caught by customs • user's six months old 128gb Shark shit the bed • user recieves two NATO straps • user recommends the Nitecore D2/D4 • user vapes too much • user's brother bought a Sades gaming headset and didn't like it, user tries them for himself and the included software makes them sound loud as fuck • $2 Cree XPE Q5 torch with coupon 3RDGBQ5 • Cheap Rolex fakes pop up on AliExpress, expect it to be taken down at any moment

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Super-Warm-Men-s-Winter-Leather-Boot-Men-Outdoor-Waterproof-Rubber-Snow-boots-Leisure-Martin-Boots/32749770953.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mens-Women-Air-Mesh-Casual-Shoes-Fashion-PU-Leather-Solid-Flat-Comfortable-Breathable-Superstar-Trainers-Zapatillas/32787667852.html
aliexpress.com/item/Men-and-Women-Comfortable-Shoes-Lace-Up-Fashion-Causal-Shoes-size-35-44-Breathable-Light/32611509878.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sales-Men-Women-Casual-Shoes-2016-Spring-Autumn-Lace-up-Unisex-Style-Breathable-Mesh-Top/32730839967.html
aliexpress.com/item/Size-39-44-new-2016-fashion-men-s-casual-shoes-fire-sale-men-s-canvas-shoes/32567410913.html
m.flickr.com/#/photos/146754051@N04/sets/72157679140730490/
aliexpress.com/item/Wooden-LED-Digital-Alarm-Clock-with-Temperature-Calendars-Display-Sounds-Control-Function-electronic-desktop-digital-desk/32738480377.html
aliexpress.com/item/Modern-Exquisite-Wood-clocks-Wooden-unique-big-numbers-Digital-LED-Calendar-Thermometer-Voice-Alarm-weather-station/32560983588.html
aliexpress.com/item/Retro-Digital-Auto-Flip-Desk-Clock-Down-Metal-Single-Stand-Table-12-Hour/32611076502.html
aliexpress.com/item/desk-clock-with-message-board-Fluorescent-light-pen-creative-electronic-romantic-fluorescent-screen-plate-clock-gift/32638892294.html
aliexpress.com/item/Retro-Flip-Classic-Stylish-Desk-Auto-Modern-Wall-Clock-good-quality/32755982358.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Flip-Clock-Retro-Airplane-Propellor-Airscrew-Retro-Auto-Balance-Flip-Clock-Desk-Table-Down-Page/32773258650.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope the beating Iver gave you wasn't too bad, RegularOP.

There's two CSGs on the front page

Best mechanical keyboard for 50€?

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

> Cheap Rolex fakes pop up on AliExpress, expect it to be taken down at any moment
They would never send them, right?

fuckign 5th or smth

they do send them but items will get taken down and you can ask for an almost guaranteed refund with fakes.

So you can get a free watch every time?

yeah but depending on where you are you can also get assfucked for importing counterfeits

show us your chink shit mayne?

rolexes look gay

ur gay

Magicforce 68 on amazon, same company as Ajazz (Qisan) but Ajazz has non standard shaped space bar and arrow keys so you can't do a keycap replacement very easily. Magicforce has no issues like that.

jesus fucking christ, you've been posting this shit for ages, just buy the fucking keyboard you cunting shitcunt

RWF member here, those replica watches are not really that cheap but normal price if you know your reps. Also note he is selling the lowest grade reps, RWF strongly recommends spending atleast €300 on reps if you tend to use them more then 0-2 years

RWF?

Real Weeb Fucks?

I went through the guides but I have never ordered from /csg/ so help me out.
What is a good 4g /csg/ phone?

No

Oneplus 3T

xiaomi redmi note 4x

But only the Hatsune Miku version.

>spending 300 eurobucks on a fake luxury watch
lol

iPhone 7 Plus

Fuck off

So I bought a chink nomos watch and it looks great but the straps kinda shit. Can anyone reccomend any good leather or faux leather watch straps?

told you about the sharks bro, 30% cheaper SD cards with completely unknown reliability

bump-a-chik

Please refrain from using the word chink

Whatever you say, ricenigger.

BLACK RICED

>tfw when you fell for the Dual camera phone meme
>It only werks in low light and if you're not using flash or HDR or Night Mode.

WTF. I got Chinked. I should've just bought a Redmi Note 3 Pro 2GB Version.

Doogee Shoot 1 has better than average low light photos.

Post more photos

The people are too dark though. I bet the Zuk Z2 can take better shots of people, especially with 16 seconds long exposure photos.

With or without pants?

Here's more samples of Doogee Shoot 1

Because people don't fucking emit light?

Doogees are great until the dead pixels that came on the screen brand new start multiplying and it stops turning on after a week.

Adidas replicas are hard to find now.

Somebody find me some adidas branded ultra boosts on AliExpress for around $40.

Finally the prodigal son returns

aliexpress.com/item/Super-Warm-Men-s-Winter-Leather-Boot-Men-Outdoor-Waterproof-Rubber-Snow-boots-Leisure-Martin-Boots/32749770953.html

aliexpress.com/item/Mens-Women-Air-Mesh-Casual-Shoes-Fashion-PU-Leather-Solid-Flat-Comfortable-Breathable-Superstar-Trainers-Zapatillas/32787667852.html

>Unrelated:
aliexpress.com/item/Men-and-Women-Comfortable-Shoes-Lace-Up-Fashion-Causal-Shoes-size-35-44-Breathable-Light/32611509878.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sales-Men-Women-Casual-Shoes-2016-Spring-Autumn-Lace-up-Unisex-Style-Breathable-Mesh-Top/32730839967.html

aliexpress.com/item/Size-39-44-new-2016-fashion-men-s-casual-shoes-fire-sale-men-s-canvas-shoes/32567410913.html

Close but no cigar user, those have four stripes and aren't branded

I want some full blown counterfeit goods, the stuff that blanketed AliExpress lie a year ago

Check with Muk
The Ali replica sellers do pop up from time-to-time but most have went back to Taobao

Is dhgate legit? I see some reps over there.

They are legit but you have to specify what you want

What grade?
To include the logo or not to include the logo?
What do you want approximately material-wise?

I want the logo but it doesn't have to be 1:1. I just want some cheap beaters that don't stand out too much, so ultra boosts make sense I think

And considering I can get real Jordan 1s for like a hundred, I can't justify spending more than $50-60 on fake anything. I'd sooner but another pair of Jordans, ya know

Then you have to contact the seller and work something out or really dive into Taobao

Wouldnt happen lol

I saw the fake rolexs and they look good. Apart from some Razer products is there any other decent fakes (exc clothes)?

>Doogee Shoot

Lol
Photo is taken from
m.flickr.com/#/photos/146754051@N04/sets/72157679140730490/

what are some cool desk clocks?

Just go to goodwill and get a good old General Electric

You're gay.

It's for a gift.
Also I am from Europe, we didn't had many of those here.

Better to be gay then sad.

Ordered a custom silk poster with this. Wish me luck :)

When you buy chink shit, you support the:
>Falun Dofa genocide
>oppression of Tibetian and Uyghur people
>main sponsor of regimes such as Syria, Iran
>One-child policy, which murdered over 400 million people and destroyed the lives of many more
>brutal live organ harvesting campaigns
>Chinese tech espionage, which costs trillions of dollars for America
>communist claims on Hong Kong and Taiwan
>denial of 1989 Massacre
>state-sanctioned harassment against Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists of China
>CPP, which robs it's own people of their wealth and basic human rights
>Chinese warmongering in the South-Sea
>Great Firewall

Just because it's fucking cheaper doesn't mean that it's OK to buy it

>>>reddit

aliexpress.com/item/Wooden-LED-Digital-Alarm-Clock-with-Temperature-Calendars-Display-Sounds-Control-Function-electronic-desktop-digital-desk/32738480377.html

aliexpress.com/item/Modern-Exquisite-Wood-clocks-Wooden-unique-big-numbers-Digital-LED-Calendar-Thermometer-Voice-Alarm-weather-station/32560983588.html

aliexpress.com/item/Retro-Digital-Auto-Flip-Desk-Clock-Down-Metal-Single-Stand-Table-12-Hour/32611076502.html

aliexpress.com/item/desk-clock-with-message-board-Fluorescent-light-pen-creative-electronic-romantic-fluorescent-screen-plate-clock-gift/32638892294.html

aliexpress.com/item/Retro-Flip-Classic-Stylish-Desk-Auto-Modern-Wall-Clock-good-quality/32755982358.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Flip-Clock-Retro-Airplane-Propellor-Airscrew-Retro-Auto-Balance-Flip-Clock-Desk-Table-Down-Page/32773258650.html

I don't get it, are these supposed to be bad things?

ok

im all for that

based motherland

This. Support your local industry if you can.

And That is why I don't support the USA
>Fucks up the Middle East
>Fucks over Non-Americans on a routine Basis (See: Syrian Refugee Crisis, Bikini Atoll & Okinawa etc.)
>Shits over other countries on a daily basis (CIA), be it allies or 'enemies of the Free world'
>Oppression of the American people & minorities (FBI/CIA)
>Worldwide surveillance/hacking
>Zero respect for privacy (NSA)
>Drugs and rapes an entire continent on a daily basis (Latino America/Golden Triangle)
>American warmongering in the Middle East/Against the Russian Federation/PRC
>A duopoly masquerading as a democracy
>US's freedom is a myth
>Massacre hundreds of millions becuz 'muh' communist and install Dictatorships around the world
>Supports dictatorships and fuck over the progress of other nations
>American people are retarded sheep
>Hypocrisy only makes you look even more retarded.

How retarded can American lardbrains go?

I need a 6-10 ft USB c cable for my Moto z play, any recommendations for brand?

I support that.
I want China to fuck over the American cumstains

Remax
Ugreen
Orico

>free market is good unless I'm getting beaten at it

NANKING NO REAL

Only retards think that a single market with other countries for consumer goods is a good thing.

Funny how the 50 cents got triggered so easily.

You sure showed us.

>Falun Dofa genocide
>state-sanctioned harassment against Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists of China

Religion is cancer. You say like that it is a bad thing
I find it ironic when Muslims are harassed by the American/European state apparatus, Americans don't give two shits.

>Chinese tech espionage, which costs trillions of dollars for America
>communist claims on Hong Kong and Taiwan
They deserved it, the greedy cunts.

>main sponsor of regimes such as Syria, Iran
The US and its allies are the main sponsors of terrorism in the Middle East.

>Try harder

It happened with mine.

Damn, got me again you god damn trickster.

>>Back to Sup Forums

Funny how a retarded Sup Forumsack is still infinitely less cancerous than that fucking Eiaoshill

Most of this shit comes from Taiwan.

>Religion is cancer. You say like that it is a bad thing
Woah there, easy. How about you post your katana collection instead of your 14-year-old edgelord-tier opinions?

>Worshipping a desert hippie Jew
>Worshipping a sand barbaric nomad

They are both Middle Easterns by the way.
That is the very definition of Cucked.

What the fuck now I love sacred shintoism prostitution where the Mikos at?

Yeah GearBest Taobao and AliExpress are all Taiwanese sites

>falling for any of the masonic jewish abrahamic religions

Why do people keep talking shit about Eiaosi? for the price nothing can beat it.

>All the degenerate Commies trying to justify their purchases

Sure, whatever, I'm agnostic btw.

It's just crazy how you hate religion so much that you start supporting authoritarianism. Did you get fiddled by a priest as a child or something?

>you either have to be religious or a commie

Plenty of PC parts are made in Taiwan but not much chink shit, if any.

>Supports authoritarianism

How retarded are you?
We live in an Authoritarian World.
There is no fuckin' democracy, no 'free' state, not in Europe and
certainly not in the United States, you manchild.

my shit up senpai

>Fucking Commies
>Elects a guy who promoted a old school 1930s social democratic protectionist platform

what did america mean by this?

>>Falun Dofa genocide
don't know, don't care
>>oppression of Tibetian and Uyghur people
fuck these terrorists
>>main sponsor of regimes such as Syria, Iran
good
>>One-child policy, which murdered over 400 million people and destroyed the lives of many more
overpopulation will kill us all, thank god they are doing something against it
>>brutal live organ harvesting campaigns
myth
>>Chinese tech espionage, which costs trillions of dollars for America
>america
>>communist claims on Hong Kong and Taiwan
*justified
>>denial of 1989 Massacre
what?
>>state-sanctioned harassment against Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists of China
*tips fedora* good
>>CPP, which robs it's own people of their wealth and basic human rights
don'T care
>>Chinese warmongering in the South-Sea
as opposed to American warmongering in the South-Sea?
>>Great Firewall
Good, don't want Chinese kids dos'ing my website

Australians aren't commies though.

>Cucked
>Hating religion

I support the Old Religions, not the new-age faggy ones.

>Americans are stupid

>That is what they want to think.

And I will still buy it

I can practise free speech and freedom of religion. You/whoever made the post praising China wants that gone.
And that makes you want to persecute people who practise the new religions? You're fucked in the head, dude, go listen to Burzum and burn some churches

When 60 million people fucking voted for an orange buffoon, yeah, Americans are fucking stupid.

And indeed I will.
Time to burn down the fucking cuckshed.

Why aren't you practicing Scientology then?

more like 60 million voted for a criminal hag

Utter Rubbish
Go on the Street and say that.