It has begun

It has begun

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

Roasties BTFO

do they come with a sandwich?

Old news is so exciting!

IM DONE

>Prostitutes who work in the city with Aprosex - the Association of Sex Professionals - objected saying a doll cannot match the services of a real person and denigrates real sex workers to merely being an object.

>A statement on their website read: "The sex-affection of a person can not be provided by a doll. They are different and compatible services. They do not communicate

>Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry, who works in the city’s Raval district said: "It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.”

Reads like fucking satire kek

>how dare these men pay to put their dicks inside a life-sized fleshlight!
>here use my 10x more expensive vagina

I've been in a stable relationship but can't fucking wait for the waifu age and the market value of vagina dropping hard like the towers on 9/11.

Men rejoice

>It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes

It can't be real

Spanish feminist are retarder.

rape is bad but if you pay me it's not
t. women

I doubt any real prostitute will let me do necro, so why shouldn't I be able to get a sex doll

>"It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul."
i'm not allowed to treat a doll as an object now? does the doll have rights or a soul?
what the fuck are they talking about?

I didn't know it was possible to laugh so hard your lungs tell you to shut the fuck up and take a breath.

Holy shit.

If you want instant necro, get married.

you're mixing up "dead sex life" and "dead sex partner"

liberals love automation as long as it only takes male jobs.

Oh yes, I'm sure prostitutes would hate to get paid to just lie there and not exert any effort
Fucking cretin

where are the articles complaining about realistic-looking dildos?

>not exert any effort
-- or breath

>feminism treats men like trash
>men feel better in the arms of a robot
>feminism drives men to robots
>robots are now too much competition for women, so they have to be outlawed
>48+ year old prostitutes complaining about being treated like an object

Can't wait for all these whore to lose their 'job'.