Are you a nerd?

Are you a nerd?

No I'm a fucking faggot who likes computers.

> Are you a nerd?

You think we are some fucking cookie cutters you dumb broad?

No we're freaks.

I lettered in football and track and finished top of my class. My reward system was conditioned only by successes. I fell apart after I let a few whores destroy me emotionally and lost my 20k/year scholarship.

I can't yet afford to go back to school, yet I habitual study whatever catches my eye. Yeah I guess I'm a nerd.

No, I'm a dweeb

I want to cum on her hand

Honestly never got this pic. The girl is totally plain enough to be a social outcast, and could totally be a "nerdy" teenager. Why would this trigger people? Because girls can't be nerds?

This

I genuinely have some sort of social disorder, I can't handle casual conversation with anyone who isn't a close friend

I work in web development because I spent my entire childhood fucking around with computers so why not adulthood; besides it doesn't require a degree and I couldn't handle college and dropped out

I'm definitely a social outcast, not sure if I'm a nerd tho

Yes. I'm an actual diagnosed aspie, I like trains, old electronics and computers. I use GNU/Linux as my main OS, and right now I'm listening to an LP through a Hi-Fi system I made over the years by getting high-end components and repairing them myself. I have a gf and she loves it when I ramble about trains for hours on end for some reason, she even goes thrifting with me. I'm also a NEET and I get governement welfare for having a social disability.

Yes, but I don't show it

>tfw no qt autistic nerdy gf

I think almost everyone here would easily be described as a nerd.
Being an autist is completely independent from nerdiness, so that means nothing.

Define "Nerd"
The term is so watered down now. My hipster sister calls herself a nerd for playing "old N64 games"

I need to fap but i made a plan im just going to fap every two days and do a slow retreat from my addiction. afterwards fap only every 3 days etc

>N64
>Nerd

It was the system with the most cookie cutter library of them all.

What a joke.

I used to be until I hit highschool. I guess having friends, a gf and smoking pot ruined me for more intellectual pursuits. I'd take it all back for the chance to further my education and myself instead of working at a Wallyworld.

What do you define a nerd now, people legitimately into computers or just any pop culture douchebag?

pretty much this

No I'm not mentally impaired.
I merely like computers and electronics.

nobody cares

she's pretty ugly. and a possibly a trap.

>that picture is 10 years old

I bet she sucks a lot of dick.

Moar of her?

Google "idiot nerd girl meme"