Daily reminder

daily reminder

The 7700k is slower at compiling kernels though, which is all that Sup Forums cares about.

Like you could afford a $350 part anyway, Pajeet. What is that 4 years of wages for you?

I have my PC setup to continuously build kernels. Its great!

I'd consider buying AMD if they had linux support as good as Intel. Right now there is literally no reason to buy AMD unironically.

The 1800x competes with 6900k not the 7700k...

Reminder

>Comparing 1800x with 7700k

>giving a fuck about scheduler-bound benchmarks
>windows

>Productivity doesn't matter

>gamers

Reminder every other website on planet earth disagrees and 1700 is faster 7700k and cheaper.

also ryzen is only going to get faster with faster memory

>the city of OP

Fallout 4 faggot, ever heard of it?

What Linux support do you speak of?

this

>posting german shit as if we can understand

>Not knowing that AMD is working with development studios to help them optimise games for ryzen

Company Changes Percent of total
Intel 14,384 12.9%
Red Hat 8,987 8.0%
None 8,571 7.7%
Unknown 7,582 6.8%
Linaro 4,515 4.0%
Samsung 4,338 3.9%
SUSE 3,619 3.2%
IBM 2,995 2.7%
Consultants 2,938 2.6%
Renesas Electronics 2,239 2.0%

Sorry user, but I don't speak nazi.

Retard shill!

Intel contributes more to the kernel, but that doesn't mean it lacks AMD support, lol.

don't you think it's because intel has more resources to make shit like this happen? i'm pretty sure amd support for linux is good.

You have never used a brand new Intel processor on Linux, have you?

>shit software
My workloads are so parallel they can distribute across multiple computers. Give me 100 cores I'll use them all.

Eat shit shill.

Nothing uses 100 cores faggot, even Xeons go up to 22 only

>still loses

>100
Babby's first distributed computing

>within 5% difference
>1/2 the price
I'd say Intel's the loser here.

>half the price
>beats the 6900k in many things
>draws less power

Tell me how is loses.

>STILL SLOWER THAN INTEL

Nobody gives a shit about windows benchmarks. It's obvious that the windows kernel can't handle high-end processors because of the 7700 results.

>$500 8 core vs $1200 10 core
I-INTEL WINS

.t Hans XII the Cucked

He posted a german site, not a Swede or American one.

In bound cherry picking.

>7700k winning in some tests barely
>launch a web browser while testing
>perform cuts in half
>ryzen keeps going same as before
i'm sure if all you do all day is run benchmarks then 4 cores is enough, not if you actually use you're a pc. i plan on having several programs being used simultaneously as most people who know how to use a pc do.

We get it Abdul. They pay you loads of euros over there.

Why are you comparing a 6 & 8 core cpu to a 4 core factory overclocked chip? Are you a shill?

Germany is about en-par with Sweden and the UK in terms of cuckedness

>INTEL 4 CORE FASTER THAN AMD 8 CORE!!

LOL

>The uk voted to leave the EU
>cuck

explain.

I wish

do not use benchmarks that have nothing to do with real performance
you should only show x264/handbrake, photoshop, premiere, blender, 3dsmax, shit that people actually use
and with games, don't ignore these that work like shit on ryzen, it makes you look ridiculous
also we need more tests with disabled cores on ryzen

>INTEL 8 CORE SLOWER THAN INTEL 4 CORE

Really loads your positronic net

Voted to leave only to basically still agree with all treaties without being an official member.

The amount of sandpeople in London is basically the same as in Paris or Berlin if you've ever been there

a bit too late m8

$1700$* FTFY

In a month we went from "why don't you buy a xeon or 6900k for work? are you poor?" to "nobody ever uses more than 4 cores, those three dozen Xeon SKUs are there to look pretty"

They're working on fixes a-as we speak.

see

>just discard everything

>just wait

Pointless crap benchmarks.

one of these is cinebench

A bit less FPS dun matter cos muh cores.
>like most would benefit

>the tearing
I might not agree with your cartoon but that still gave me a kek

AMD is fucking crap! Die shit poo company!

tpu uses 2133mhz on ryzen while having a 7700k on 3000mhz

sure its fair

BUTTHURT!

But wasn't the 7700k over 20% faster in gaming 10 days ago?

I forgot fallout 4 was the staple benchmark for cpu performance.

>speaks out on the truth

BUTTHURT

Fuck, you idiots! You'll make me lose my shares and make me homeless.

Damn, the infinity fabric CCX issues really made me less wanting to go for a Zen.

Mhmm.

If you buy a 1800x over a 1700 then you're an idiot. You're paying $200 for 100Mhz AT MOST, probably not even that.

holy shit LOL

Nobody cares poorfag retard! Fuck you Intel real cores > AMD fake cores

Don't worry they'll fix it. Eventually.

so it consumes 26% more power only to provide 10% more of perfomance for 11% lower price

no wonder why shills are out in force

>intel "real" cores use 30% more power for 10% more performance at 2007-tier resolutions and half of that performance at 1440p

Great architecture, Intel, I'm so glad to see Intel sacrifice the mobile, server, office and embeded market for the gaming one :P

So Intel is the housefires now? No wonder there's total panic in the Intel camp now.

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

Hello r/amd ;]

not really everyone was saying that the chips were thermally bounded on oc and we learned that the mobos were reading the temp wrong almost at +20c...

we dont know its limit

What was the price of the 7700k before Ryzen was released?

AYYMAD IS FUCKING OWNED

It doesn't take a reddit cuck to know that only the gaming market has a boner for high clocks, for every other market it's counterproductive due to the way voltage scales quadratically.
And these markets generally care about TCO more than anything else.

Holy Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Alright, greetings r/ayymd, as well!

As a 3570k owner it's really maddening not being able to have a few streams open on multitwitch while playing a game smoothly at the same time. Throw in discord and whatever other clients you may have and you can forge about gayming with that 4 core piece of shit. No issues with Ryzen thanks to 16 threads.

>AMD wins in unrealistic situations

>has to disable everything but the game process so his game stutters less.

The life of a Intelfag.

>he bought a thousand dollar 1080p console port machine

>having only windows and one game installed is realistic
>using a browser, chat and playing a game at the same time isn't

What do you mean we don't know its limit? We sure do. There's a wall a 3.9Ghz regardless of what CPU. It has little at all to do with thermals. People can get to 4.2 MAX and that's with stupid voltages past 1.5. Realistically you're going to get 3.9 or 4.0 regardless. You might get lucky and get 4.1 at most with reasonable voltages on a golden chip.

It's not and you're retarded

Devs need to adjust programs to use AMDs split CCX units.

Fallout 4 was only using 1/2 the CPU at that time.

Win10 runs slower than Win7 on Ryzen chips because of the same issue.

Now we need to worry about CCX on top of proper core utilization. Awesome.

Intel wins by AMD shooting themselves yet again rofl

>nobody on Sup Forums uses multi monitor setups or multitasks

>techpooinloo
REVIEWS NEED TO BE FAIR

>just wait

B-but Keller.. H-he delivered.. FUCK

Actually objective tests has shown that overall Win 10 is faster even when configured suboptimally. There are instances where 7 performs oddly a lot better. These are few and far between and they amount to overall still being slower than 10. And the good news is that going forward, devs can leverage this trade off to be a pure advantage. So it's a small trade off at worst and a big advantage at best.

>Gaymang benchmarks

Muh Intel.