Do you use a laptop, phone, desktop or a combination of the 3?

Do you use a laptop, phone, desktop or a combination of the 3?

that's a good image, where did you acquire that image my friend? hahaha

>Being this new

source
I need it

Desktop at home for longer sessions
Laptop for school and casual stuff
Phone for phone stuff

Laptop with Linux/Windows dual boot + 3 year old phone with a custom ROM.

If you don't have something similar, you fell for the Zionist-corporatist ploy of obsolescence by design.

Desktops are a waste of time unless you're a gayman, and even still laptops are now powerful enough to play your AAA shite.

camwhore by the name lana rayn or something like that.

just look it up on /gif/ or whatever
fairly annoying but has cute poochie.

>shawaaa
>shawaaaaaa

Is that really the sound a shower makes in Japanese?

>Being this new

I use a laptop as a desktop and have done for a few years. JUST.

Can't wait for my Ryzen build component parts to arrive next week so I can finally build a proper computer.

>I use a laptop as a desktop and have done for a few years
I'm sorry that anyone has to live this way

See Being a deskfag is a limitation unless you're a NEET. There is no real reason, besides hypothetically having an aesthetic preference (laptops are still better there), to own one at the modern rate of technology. You can get everything you want out of laptop these days.

laptop, I have a dockingstation at home where I drop it in if I want a bigger screen and a desktop setup for work/play.
also a phone

nintendo switch

Only desktop and sometimes laptop

She looks like McLovin

>everything you want

Gtfo.

Phone for travel, I carry a battery bank and paired with my Bluetooth headphones .
Desktop for everyday use when in my cozy nest

Good argument.

>There is no real reason
Except that every laptop is usually either a basket of shitty tradeoffs, or absurdly overpriced for what a desktop can do for much cheaper.

Partially this - I primarily use a laptop at both work and home, but if I need some more power, I can just run things on the corporate- or home-lab.
Keeping a hypothetical desktop and laptop environment synced up is a pain in the ass and I enjoy the portability.

Desktop, laptop, UMPC, and phone

Phone and my trusty ThinkPad T420 that can be turned into a desktop with the docking station + two displays.

>for what a desktop can do for much cheaper.
But the desktop isn't portable. And it doesn't have its own battery. That's why you have a laptop.

I go to the library and casually watch someone over their backs on their computers until they let me use their computer
Yes, her name is Sarah and she is really nice person that let me use her computer now to type you this out to you.
She seems rather scared.

desktop, laptop, smartphone, dumbphone, tablet, pda, e-reader, smart typewriter, smart-pen

Lena Rain I think

Desktop: 5930k win10 1440p - for gaymin, video editing, most browsing and jerking off.
Laptop: i7-7500u win10 1080p - for browsing and jerking off when not home for extended periods. Also Netflix when gaming on desktop and in bed.
Phone: Krait 400 cyanogenmod 13 1080p - for phone, text, email, bank accounts, etc.

Wow you're not ashamed of being a flaming homo at all are you?

Lost all stuff then broke tab s 10.5, lg x power w. MT 6755 Helio p10 for now

which part hurt your feelings the most?

Toshiba Satellite L755 that's several years old and showing it.

Nexus 5x

I'm a poorfag.

I don't need a portable computer. I don't go to Starbucks to program or some shit. I work on personal projects at home and the tools required for my professional work are provided by my employer.

Why would I buy a laptop for myself? Granted I still have my old C2D laptop that I used in University, but it's basically serving permanent HTPC duty now. It was useful while I was studying but I no longer have any need for a portable computer now that I'm an employed adult.

So you're not restricted to computing at your desk.

Where else would I compute if not at my desk?

>couch
>bed
>outside

I have a thinkpad x60s which I use Libreboot and Trisquel GNU+Linux on. I do not own a desktop because I travel too often. Cell phones are like Stalin's dream and allow Big Brother and Troll to watch everything you do. I considered getting one when they first came out but I read about it before I bought so I avoided them.

>couch
>bed
Let's be honest, both of those provide a shit-tier computing experience. I wouldn't even consider trying to work on a couch or a bed and if it's entertainment you want then tablets are obviously better suited in that case.

>outside
Never had a need to work on my computer while outside yet. If it's a business trip then I use the laptop provided by my employer.

>Let's be honest, both of those provide a shit-tier computing experience
It really depends on the situation. If I'm using my desktop but I want to lie down that also provides a shit tier experience.
>Never had a need to work on my computer while outside yet
Who said anything about needing to? Why would you confine yourself to a desk when you can go sit on a riverbank or in a meadow?

I quit worrying about security so much long ago, wasn't going to be my line of work-study not fun

Get w580 or something

Hello Richard.

Yeah, a laptop that I then use to remote into my desktop that can actually do work.

I use my phone as a phone (calls and texts, occasionally music/podcasts). My desktop is basically a home server that I occasionally use for shitposting and compiling. I do most of my work from my laptops (Thinkpad T400 and 2011 MBP).

I only post from my smartwatch and tamagotchi cluster.

>2007+10
>not posting from your wireless brain implants

Where's this from, user?

phone is my main computer. desktop is my productivity/media/gaming powerhouse

Windows laptop for work.
Linux laptop for home use and messing around.
Android tablet.
Android phone.

My plan for later this year is to upgrade to
Linux desktop for home/personal use.
Laptop for work and travel, running either Linux or Windows depending on what the company wants.
Android tablet.
Android phone.

phone while pooping
laptop in bed
desktop at desk
i don't go outside

Desktop mainly
Laptop when I need to.
I don't carry a tracking device. It's bad enough at home. inb4 car. Analog classic.

I don't get the outside one. Too many angles for life to attack you from. Too many things to keep track of. Too many distractions from your intended task. Not comfy. Literally killing you with element exposure and likely damaging all exposed hardware. Food grows there which is cool but it still needs much processing, so useless. Plus, there are social problems out there.

lana rain pirate cam session

Laptop for uni
Desktop at home for games, music production and general activities
Phone for phone calls, texts, and maps when I'm on the go

A 16-year-old travelmate with Windows 2000 is my daily driver, a Asus Solaris pocketpc as a phone and a (offline) desktop with vista for backups

>not getting the reference
now, that's some newfag shit. you should go back to red.dit

Desktop with Windows at home for gaming
Laptop with Linux for Netflix and browsing and instant messaging + e-mail
Phone for everything very mobile and temporary, they can do everything these days but it's still too small for long time use.

I primarely use a laptop, despite my desktop being at least 600% more powerful (thinkpad x200 c2d p8600 cpu, vs athlon ii hexacore 1100t cpu)
And my phone when i don't use my laptop (oneplus x)

SOURCE

You should really aim at someone like from a different angle. Flaming homo isn't effective. Aim for something like the brands they use or items they own. 7500u for example is a piece of shit cpu. They likely have one of those common shitty ultrabooks from dell, lenovo, or apple. Phone you can go after the cm13 and how they're a pajeet and unclean. Looking at their post they're likely the type you might often run into sociopathic, consumerist, corporate, and more. Look at how they list off items in a bizarre manner that makes little sense. Brands and being the good consumer even discerning even if they're far from it. The guy who uses buzzwords and understands little. It's become part of their identity as a person. They aren't totally blame. Society and their parents are what seems to crank out these sociopathic golems.

Looks like one of the Cupid no Itazura series manga. Maybe Sakuranbo Syndrome? Just read them all; they're all good.