"I wish I had spent more of my life on Sup Forums arguing about the latest proprietary GPU benchmarks with teenagers...

>"I wish I had spent more of my life on Sup Forums arguing about the latest proprietary GPU benchmarks with teenagers. I regret working on my career. Sup Forums had a lot of really smart people, I've learned so much and wish I cherished my time there a lot more"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This but unironically

RIP, oldfag.

Really makes you think

i told you, i'm a smart consumer who knows how to install adblock and can click 'remove all viruses' on grandma's computer. now read all these paragraphs i wrote about how you're using the wrong bad smart phone because i can only process information in terms of video game references and memes used by the website i use to self-radicalize. the frog's angry which means i'm angry god why cant you speak internet? back to riddit, cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ

Better luck in the next life lol

computers should be hard to use because then i'll be smart and useful. without things being hard and bad i'm just a NEETy sad sack who spends sixteen hours a day on the same website posting angrily at people i don't like

>"I wish I was jaded enough to believe everyone is against my precious company and I'm only person smart enough to buy a $200 GPU for things other than video games".

i'm glad i spent all that time posting 'that feel' on the internet like all the other people on the same website instead of stepping outside of my comfort zone. im an old man now but im glad i did that on the internet and used the right picture (the feel guy *ahem* his name is wojack) so i could look at things i wish i was doing instead of doing stuff, just like i asume everybody else did. sorry, does. i think

It's not too late user. You still have time for one last shitpost.

Go ahead. Tell us to install Gentoo.

it's other peoples' fault that i can barely understand them or relate to them on a basic human level but i dont care, because i know all the cool internet trivia that the faceless, fleeting nobodies i spend most of my waking hours interacting with know too. see, MagicStep Technologies are like this (eeh eeh eeh eeehh) while DreamRunner Inc are more like this (whoop dumm doop doo). ha ha ha

Baka post this on /r9k/ no one cares here. It might suprise you but there's a lot of people with jobs here.

>he stole my post from /fit/ and /biz/

REEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEE

>there's a lot of people with jobs here
installing printers and telling people to turn their computers off and on again, perhaps. ha ha this image of the sad frog is going to make adam and sanjay laugh ha ha

It was my girlfriend's idea :^)
>post this to the autism board haha

>projecting

ha ha ha no u!! ha ha ha you're wrong, it's actually you who are bad and dumb and stupid. that's how the internet works, shitwizard

-80 year old man typing at a laptop

>I regret working on my career.
I thought one of the biggest regrets people actually have on their deathbed is spending too much time and energy wagecucking, as they realize they can't take it with them, and they could have spent more time with family and friends, traveling, or just chilling, instead of working.

>spending lifetime in pursuit of fulfilling purpose that also provides personal achievement, peer recognition, and monetary gain
vs
>spending lifetime arguing why people who use tabs as opposed to spaces are beta numales

t. Communist

>>spending lifetime in pursuit of fulfilling purpose that also provides personal achievement, peer recognition, and monetary gain

This only applies to like to 0.1% of people with fulfilling careers. Rest is just forcing themselves going to work to survive.

you're kind of proving my point about the kind of person who'd rather sit around being angry forever about how they *want* to be unhappy instead of uh watching tv for a while, or going for a walk in the fresh air, or calling their parents or something. why would i bother learning something new because i'd only be bad at it anyway!!!, effort is pointless

You're proposing a false dilemma. Apply yourself babytroll.

>You're proposing a false dilemma
INTERNET SMART MAN: oh ho ho, i spy that little guy might be doing a Joke ***on purpose***, because his Post can be reasonably assumed as being False. Officer, arrest that boring troll; nobody who ever told deliberate falsehoods had any deeper Meaning

ME, POSTING FROM INTERNET JAIL: i was wrong to mislead those people. shoulda stuck to amd vs nvidea threads i guess

>heh nuance is stupid and its illegal to call people faggots because i fear punishment, better fart out a handful of Internet Smart Man Win Argument Words instead of curating myself as a person like he posted

That's why you just tell them to fuck off back to Sup Forums and get on with your life.

That's the most retarded attitude ever.

Those "99.99%" of people are like that because they think this way.

"WHY BOTHER GUIZE? EVERYONE ELSE IS A MINDLESS SHEEP WHO HATES THEIR JOB JUST LIKE ME.

WHY APPLY TO MY DREAM JOB?

WHY WORK ON MY DREAM BUSINESS?

WHY NOT TRY TO BECOME SUPERIOR? I'LL JUST STAY MEDIOCRE WHINING ABOUT THINGS I WISH I HAD, OR OPPORTUNITIES I WISH CAME UP FOR ME "

it's just sad.

"dream job" is a contradiction in terms

jobs are something you do because you need the paycheck. the dream is to be able to live life as you want to without having to have a job.

introspection and self-awareness assumes you have the mental faculties to see yourself as other people might see you, and understand how & why that might differ from your own self-image

do you honestly believe, in your heart, that literally nobody in the whole of existence has ever enjoyed doing their job because (for example) they are good at it and find it rewarding

>because they think this way.

Maybe there is a reason they think this way? I would say that people with dream jobs knew what they wanted to do early on so by adulthood they had enough skill to give them confidence that they could make it.

You really think that everyone can be exceptional if he just tries? Ressources are limited.

>Maybe there is a reason they think this way?

Because the vast majority of people are mindless cattle, even the intelligent ones. They're allergic to thinking outside the box and will only do what is considered normal by their peers and neighbors.

Creative people, entrepreneurs, leaders are essentially mentally defective. It's an evolutionary mechanism to follow the herd.

>>do you honestly believe, in your heart, that literally nobody in the whole of existence has ever enjoyed doing their job because (for example) they are good at it and find it rewarding
If people were willing to do work on that basis without the inducement of a paycheck, we wouldn't have any jobs, just volunteer organizations.

And yes, the vast majority of people I know or have met who for whatever reason didn't need the money didn't spend their days volunteering. They have hobbies, they travel, they don't feel some inherent compulsion to labor.

like let's work backwards here:
>i am fulfilled in my job and purpose
>i am doing [thing] with the goal of finding fulfillment
>i am currently unhappy and feel unfulfilled
i mean looking at it like that, step 2 might not work out but who cares? do another thing instead, applying knowledge from previous attempts. fuck's sake

>resources are limited
i'll never be an astronaut and you know what? i can still enjoy astronomy and knowing all kinds of geeky stupid facts about space rocks and shit. if all i did was blame other people because i'm not smart enough to do high-level physics i'd probably be a r9k poster. i work in road haulage and i'm damn good at it, but i find fulfillment in my hobbies instead.

do you want me to tell you that you've opened my eyes and my existence is a lie? why are you even posting at me. well done, you've nitpicked the definition of 'job' to suit the hill you've chosen to die on?