Why haven't you bought Ryzen yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you bought Ryzen yet Sup Forums?

Because mini-ITX boards are not available (yet, I hope)

Thats my only reason.

Same here.

I'm hoping for an X300 mATX board though. But will be happy with ITX.

I play gamecube/wii shit with dolphin. amd cpu's just don't do what I need the way Intel does.

because it isn't a viable upgrade from sandy vagina

Because it is not by Intel.

Good goy

remember when everyone said you didnt need more than an i5 if you were strictly gaming

Well then, you give me a reason why should I get a zen cpu.
I read that it's a beast, an unleashed beast, since all what people says it will destroy anything Intel has ever made, but right now it's behind it because everything it's unoptimized shit. So if there's nothing optimized for zen, why the fuck should I get a zen now if what I want it's a good cpu that can be used NOW, not fucking tomorrow? Tomorrow I can buy whatever it's best tomorrow, but today I want what is best today, I don't want to WAIT until everything it's made with Ryzen on mind in order for the latter to outdo Intel's alternatives in everything.

Because I already did :)

>behind it
Yeah, if you mean "MUH GAYMES"

Because the gains are garbage and overall my 7700k far exceeds it in AdobeCC

Might get the six core part for my second box... Might wait for the new intel kit, we'll see

I use Photoshop and other Adobe products.
Sometimes I use 7zip and Winrar, but not everyday.

waiting to see if gpu passthrough is possible. Otherwise I'm probably going with jewtel.

it's bad

because AM4 will be around whereas the other team feels the need to change sockets
that doesnt rub you the wrong way? that a 2011 and 1156 would be reconfigured just enough for normies to think it was necessary?

Because why would I spend money on a new cpu if I don't need one?

>7700k wins almost every time
>ryzen can't even clock above 4.1ghz
>cheaper, consumes less power
>games, office software, adobe software and emulators almost all favor strong single core performance

Ryzen is pointless unless you're rendering or compiling stuff all day.

>will be
Keyword.
>why the fuck should I get a zen now if what I want it's a good cpu that can be used NOW, not fucking tomorrow? Tomorrow I can buy whatever it's best tomorrow, but today I want what is best today, I don't want to WAIT
Reread my fucking post again.
Are all AMDrones this stupid?

I'm waiting for Vega.
Also, what's a good board for it?

Remember when you only needed 8gb of ram of you're gaymen

If your buying more then one chip during the am4 life cycle your building computers wrong

>because AM4 will be around whereas the other team feels the need to change sockets

that doesn't mean anything. AM3 was pin compatible with AM2/AM2+, that doesn't mean you could drop an AM3 compatible CPU into an AM2 socket and have it work.

it's very likely that the successors to summit and raven ridge won't be compatible with first gen AM4 chipsets.

stop using this fake charts