Best distro to install after leaving Win10 botnet?

Best distro to install after leaving Win10 botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2GfNkTIqZ04S0gwUWxqMEpMOUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hannah montana linux

Win7 or 8.1 with selective updates (Without accepting the telemetry botnet shit) If you're that bothered.

I couldn't give 2 shits about my own privacy but Win7/8.1 are not broken, buggy, bloated pieces of shit like Cuck10

Debian.

Arch Linux or Debian.

If you're not autistic Linux Mint might be a good stepping stone before you truly descend.

ubuntu is bloated trash now, go with elementary linux, koraora, manjaro, or make a hackintosh with a usb
>down load this
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2GfNkTIqZ04S0gwUWxqMEpMOUk

>download and install transmac
> format your usb with the trans mac iso
>boom you have a hackintosh

Probably Ubuntu, yeah. Maybe Fedora.

>Ubuntu
>bloated trash

it is though, it has so many packages and just bloat hanging around.

fpbp

>bloated

I keep hearing this but what exactly does it mean? Does it make the OS run slow? Does it just take up drive space?

it means it just werks and you dont need to fuck with the terminal to get shit done

Manjaro

mint
or
debian

Fedora

>ubuntu bloated

> not running Xubuntu, Lubuntu or Mate

Ubuntu MATE is probably the best beginners distro if you like Windows. It has an interface similar to Windows without the problems that Linux Mint Cinnamon has, and it just werks.

I would recommend Manjaro Deepin or Elementary OS if you like the Mac interface.

faaark i have almost twice as many packages as you and i've uninstalled alot of default shit, how is your install so lean?

Linux is a shit timesink of an OS.

Get ready for a whole bunch of troubleshooting and a fucking cancerous community consisting of either plebian retards who will lead you astray, or patrician neckbeards telling you youre low IQ trash for not having an ph.d in computer science.

Im sticking with windows 8.1, fuck all of you.

bro trust me KDE neon

Hmmm. This user makes a good point.

>i can't clean my shit

Ubuntu Gnome or the KDE Foundation's distro.

Just something that uses decent repos and isn't super autistic.

Any computer with a hard drive bigger than 20gb is better off with Ubuntu

>don't know what they're for
>bloat

Ubuntu if your computer is high end.

Xubuntu or Ubuntu Mate if your computer is dated or a laptop.

openSUSE cause it is the only distro with proper thumbnail preview in Firefox's file picker

Ubuntu isn't bloated, it just comes with stuff some people won't need, which you can easily remove.

You can always install a minimal version if you want.

HDD space, just purge the shit you don't want.

>advocate and lover of free software.
>takes pride in using as little free software as possible.

>hdd space
>2017

My first Linux box was Debian 1.3 on a 20MHz 386 with 10MB RAM, 120MB HDD. I used to care about cruft then, but really now? What sort of OCD clown are you?

> >download and install transmac
> > format your usb with the trans mac iso
> >boom you have a hackintosh
it will not work

Since you're asking I'm going to presume you aren't familiar with Linux.

I'd recommend Linux Mint. Try each desktop environment (OS UI) until you find one you like and give it a whirl until you learn the basics. If you feel like you want more move on to memes such as Sup Forumsentoo or Arch.

MacOS.

If you can't afford the hardware... then get a second job.

dumb stallman poster