Legit question:

legit question:

My Vaio came with windows 8 back when i brought it.

Nowdays it runs windows 10.
I was wondering if there's a way to install a Windows 7 ISO on it without losing my legit windows key, i mean i don't want to crack it.

It is possible or going backwards would fuck my license?

Other urls found in this thread:

www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/58464-Windows-Loader-Download
majorgeeks.com/files/details/produkey.html
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump'

You fucking Sup Forums niggers are so goddamn dumb. Open the settings and write down the key.

Or install Winshit 7 and type "SLMGR/REARM" into an admin command prompt and reboot. It's a script that resets the 30 day trial infinitely.

Or stop being a cuck to proprietary shitware and install Gentoo.

Fuck off shit for brains

My windows 10 doesnt show any license any more!
Just product ID
and Buy a new license

Use DAZ Loader. There's no other way. Stop spamming other threads.
Get it from here
www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html

Install Windows 10 LTSB

>DAZ Loader
Thanks.

what about windows update, after pirating i'll be able to recieve security updates?

Then fucking call MS support.

>shilling malware when windows has built in scripts to reset the trial infinitely
OP should use it anyways. Winfags deserve this.

It's not malware.

Prove it.

It's the same from here. Create an account and check for yourself.
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/58464-Windows-Loader-Download

>Create an account
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hence why I provided a mirror.

If your PC came with 8 or later the key is embedded on your BIOS. So you aren't going to lose it unless you reflash your BIOS. Last week I pulled the key off of this machine that has been running only Linux for years. I think the command was sudo strings /sys/firmware/acpi/tables/MSDM and it showed the key right there in the terminal. Any time you install windows on a machine that came with 8 or later it will just pull the product key from your BIOS so you won't even have to do anything.

You're a fucking idiot. Stop posting here.

I used majorgeeks.com/files/details/produkey.html
to extract my BIOS and WINDOWS product key.
I save it in a .txt and will proceed to install a windows 7 iso.
Any version will be activated or just starter edition?

Just make a backup of your Windows 10 partition because there's a chance some drivers might not work correctly on Win 7.

haha f.unny thing it has NFC built in, however since 8.1 update it stopped working doesnt matter the driver i install. And windows 10 took many functions out like clear sound+, multi gestures...

In Sony's site driver list for my notebook model there's windows 7 drivers for everything.

And this kind of creepy shit is why we use Coreboot.

What is Coreboot and why do you use it? Can you elaborate a little more?

An open source BIOS replacement. I use it because I'm not a cuck and I want to be able to see the source of every line of code running on my machine. I also disabled the Intel Management Engine using ME Cleaner. This is the only way to rid yourself of all potential government backdoors.

Just use those drivers on Windows 10.

My key will work on any version of windows 7?

Pro > Pro
Home > Home
If, at all. Get iso from here
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
Home/Pro/Ult use the same iso (remove ei.cfg to be able to select OS version during install). Ent has its own iso.