Who is the Danielle Bregoli of the tech industry?

Who is the Danielle Bregoli of the tech industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpEvduy09HM
youtu.be/hZ03HXtheSc
robohub.org/tag/italy/
youtu.be/cbbMIg-Aw8E?t=1m52s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Volta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolver
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_telephone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_internal_combustion_engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carburetor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Bernardi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coherer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_motor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Ziani_de_Ferranti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Marconi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stipa-Caproni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziegler–Natta_catalyst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programma_101
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microprocessor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italians are too stupid to be in the tech industry. So no one.

cache me outside how bout data

Any "wiz kids".
They're usually just close family of some Silicon Valley engineer and just parrots whatever they say, except on camera and in front of the press.

The Santiago guy who dreams in code.

or the kid that discovered shortcuts as a way to compress large files

or clockmed

Literally who?

How old is she? Are there any pics of them titties?

>Danielle Bregoli
she's apparently. 13.

wtf man??? she looks 20 at least.

I must have her

>Are there any pics of them titties?
Oh child, if only you knew

Knew what, that you're a fucking retard? That's so obvious Ray Charles could see it.

Calm down Captain Autism

She's 13 bro.

He does have alot of cleavage shots and ass shots.

Kill yourself, shit for brains.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of ugly nigger shit with down syndrome.

Jesus Christ, cringe

that temple os guy.
any way we can arrange a head on car crash between these two?

He wrote a compiler and built god's temple, what the fuck have you done? maybe we should arrange a head-on crash for u fagtron :^)

Here is a better question OP. Who the fuck is Danielle Bregoli?

Better lkg than Gertrude Sanford Legendre , was looking up foxcroft prep in Virginia

I cannot believe this stupid bitch, who is a drop out, is famous, and her net worth almost being a millionaire.

If she is so famous why don't I know who the hell this is? Is it a singer?

I didn't know her name till this thread, but its good thing you odnt know her, just keep it that way.
>pic related

What the hell is with children nowadays? When I was 13, no girls were anywhere near that developed. Alex "They're putting chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay" Jones may be on to something.

no, they were. the difference is the internet didnt exist the way it does now

yea just googled it and saw she was 13

whoops

youtube.com/watch?v=JpEvduy09HM

Gertrude Sanford Legendre- she owned all

this is what ravioli does to young people
#banallraviolli

This idiot pushing a soldering iron into a ribbon cable is the Danielle Bregoli of the tech industry.

/thread

kys

Linus

Simply ebin

a stupid slut?

Karlie Kloss

I pray to Allah she is completely BLACKED into oblivion

Nice!

Erica the technology nerd who likes to review stuff

Krystal Key you mean. I'd really like to fuck her though.

Michael Fischer

Let's be honest: Sup Forums only hates Clockmed because

1. This board is full of literal Nazis
2. His success makes them feel insecure about their shortcomings

3/10 made me reply

Too generous.

Don't shit on Karlie ;_;

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

This. Southern Europeans are just trash at tech. Look at this Italian fuck.
youtu.be/hZ03HXtheSc

Too close to home

why do you make the same insult in every thread you post in?

>"Hey guys this is Krystal"
HNNNNNNNGG

Do you literally have autism or just down syndrome?

Neither. You are literally pseudo-tripfagging by leaving the same mark of retardation. Maybe if you spent more time studying you wouldn't have the mark of a shitposter on everything you write,

pretty sure she has already been blacker

Confirmed for having severe autism and down syndrome. Stay butthurt, retard.

At least I have job security, a family who loves me, and a chink gf with near perfect english.

>clearly has some kind of developmental disorder that is causing perma anger
>has the gall to call others autistic

the ironing

You have 41.17854 seconds to explain why this girl isn't just another normie label reader doing the same type of shit other people do.
pic related is her "how to make a website" tutorial, but without any actual software

>chink gf

>chink gf with near perfect english
Mail order brides aren't ethical, user.

well u got me Sup Forums :^)

what does age matter? follow your desires. god created you how you are for a reason.

>what does age matter?
Let me guess, you're one of those people lobbying for free love with minors.

She's 13 and she's already whoring out her ass and tits on Facebook, do you think God created her for that?

>hurr
robohub.org/tag/italy/

>Southern Europeans are just trash

fixd

They are just dumb jews.

yes, she's not useful in anything else

>not even activated windows

>Southern Europeans are all the same
>Spain is the same as Italy

Spain is at best comparable to southern Italy, but if you take the country as a whole, just look at how much has contributed each country to the world.
Look up every average national IQ and Italy will always be near the top (while Spain is slightly below average at best).

I assume you're Americans, so what you're experiencing are immigrants from southern Italy, which everyone here basically considers a separate people, more similar to North Africans (in behavior, intelligence, society, etc) than Europeans.
Northern Italy is much more similar to the rest of western Europe, and I can guarantee you that the vast majority of the people in it who are damaging to society (criminal, stupid, corrupt, ill-behaved, etc) is either an immigrant or a southerner.
Without them Italy would basically be like Switzerland, except with less autism.

Why does everyone refer to her as Italian?

Her mother is of Italian heritage, yes, but her father is a fucking kike and she is live streaming every day about how she's looking forward to celebrate her bat mitzvah for fuck's sake

This

Aaron Schwarz is clearly the Danielle Bregoli of the tech industry

Because the last name Bregoli along with her fucking excruciating accent makes her a bigger wog guidette than Snooky

>her fucking excruciating accent
That's niggerspeak though, not guido culture. She has a black boyfriend and have a bunch of black friends. The disgusting fingernails and gold teeth thing and dreadlocks is typical of black culture, not wop culture.

youtu.be/cbbMIg-Aw8E?t=1m52s

>God created
*adjusts fedora* COMMENCE FLAMEWAR!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_technology
You're welcome, stunad.

Kek.
There's definitely a rivalry between the north and south.
The north says the south is lazy and uncivilized, while the south says the north is boring and too uptight.
Both stereotypes are rooted in reality, but other than a minority, they don't really hate each other.

I'd like to interject for a moment. What you are referring to as God is actually God/Jesus, or what I have taken to recently calling it: God + Jesus.

I guess the different mafias do hate eachother though.

CWC please take your hormones and leave/

Yeah, but in the south (where the organized crime basically rules) each has their own areas, so they stay sort of separated for the most part. In the rest of Italy they're more into politics and high-level white collar crime than regular gangster stuff, as they've infiltrated some of the highest positions in the country (either by working with someone who's in those positions, or by straight up electing one of their groups)
But I don't really have much more than a superficial knowledge about mafia, as where I live it's not exactly a day-to-day thing.

Can't believe my country is hyping up that skank, baka

Also I have to add, that the big mafia groups are all from the south (those in the north originated mostly from them), so I don't think the north-south rivalry has any role in this.

They have their own territories that are generally isolated geographically like Sicily with Naples, and they're all in the south.
They don't come in conflict as much as they have infighting and they have traditionally done business with each other.

Thanks for the input.

You're welcome.

>or the kid that discovered shortcuts as a way to compress large files
the legend!

>she's apparently. 13.
>dem titties
Now I'm interested.

Are you referring to the generic inept kid that does stupid things like this that we all know, or to someone in particular?

If the latter, care to provide a link please?

What kid is this?

It's called push up bra

>2. His success makes them feel insecure about their shortcomings
9/10 bait
lolno
he race-baited the entire media and started crying about oppression, he got a free scholarship and met the nigger president of the US for this fact. Makes me happy his jewish mom got fucked by wanting more, she sued for $15M in damages and lost.

push up bras and filling

Your cuckservative tears are delicious

This is now an Italy thread.

Some brazilian diaspora posted this pasta once on Sup Forums about italian inventions:

Battery
Invented by Alessandro Volta in 1800, revolutionary invention that made possible the harness of electricity and led to all subsequent developments in the area i.e. all modern technology and science.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Volta

Revolver
Invented by Francesco Antonio Broccu in 1833, the tool that built America.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolver

Telephone
Conceptualized by Innocenzo Manzetti in 1844, Antonio Meucci develops the first working models through 1849-54.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_telephone

Internal Combustion Engines
Invented by Barsanti & Matteucci through 1854-57, first ones to describe the principles of the free piston engine where the vacuum after the explosion allows atmospheric pressure to deliver the power stroke.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_internal_combustion_engine

Dynamo/Electric Motor
Invented by Antonio Pacinotti in 1860, first real Dynamo/Electric Motor unlike previous "spark generators".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo

Carburetor
Invented by Luigi De Cristoforis in 1876, base for the first petrol engine a few years later.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carburetor

Helicopter
Enrico Forlanini achieves first heavier than air flight in history in 1878, further developments by Castelluccio, D'Ascanio.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter

Petrol Engines
Invented by Enrico Zeno Bernardi in 1882, incedentally he also created the first automobile in the world by fitting it to his son's tricycle in 1884.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Bernardi

(cont.)

Northern Italy will look like southern Italy in due time. Not like there are any borders, or anything.

Coherer
Invented by Temistocle Calzecchi-Onesti in 1884, first detector of electromagnetic radiation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coherer

AC induction motors
Invented by Galileo Ferraris who had working models in 1885, 2 years before Tesla plagiarized it to make money for Westinghouse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_motor

AC Power Plants
First engineered by Sebastian Ferranti through 1887-91, bringing energy to the entire world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Ziani_de_Ferranti

Radio
Invented by Guglielmo Marconi in 1893, the base of all wireless communication.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Marconi

Jet Propulsion
Invented by Luigi Stipa in 1932, brought forth the modern era of aviation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stipa-Caproni

Nuclear chain reactions
Invented by Enrico Fermi in 1942, made war between advanced economies impossible.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi

Synthesis of Polymers
Invented by Giulio Natta in 1953. "Ziegler–Natta catalysts have been used in the commercial manufacture of various polyolefins since 1956. In 2010, the total volume of plastics, elastomers, and rubbers produced from alkenes with these and related catalysts worldwide exceeds 100 million metric tons".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziegler–Natta_catalyst

Modern Computers
Invented by Pier Giorgio Perotto in 1965, first person to create practical computers that didn't occupy entire rooms.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programma_101

Microprocessor
Invented by Federico Faggin through 1970-71, the brain of computers and electronic gadgets.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microprocessor

(cont.)

>Her mother is of Italian heritage, yes, but her father is a fucking kike

Like there`s a difference.

I said that in reference to his post where he said that "god created you how you are for a reason".

========== Others:

Tensor Calculus - Gregorio Ricci-Curbastro
String Theory - Tullio Regge, Gabriele Veneziano
Nitroglycerin - Ascanio Sobrero
Mirror Neurons - University of Parma
Knockout Mice - Mario Capecchi
Head transplant - Sergio Canavero
Built first submarine reach deepest point ocean - Bathyscaphe Trieste
Electric injection systems - Alfa Romeo 6C 2500
Arduino - Interaction Design Institute Ivrea
Serotonin - Vittorio Erspamer

(cont.)

Gas the guidos.

========== From another thread:

I think Italy blows every other nation out of the water.
Best set of inventors by far: The following inventions among many others can be credited to Italians: construction: paved roads, arched bridges, aqueducts; art and music: piano, harpsichord, violin, viola, cello, bass, opera; science and technology: electric battery (Volta), telephone (Meucci), radio (Marconi), microprocessor (Faggin), moveable type (Castaldi), loudspeaker (Marzi), sound on film (Rappazzo), thermometer (Santorio), barometer (Torricelli), compass (Gioja), seismograph (Cecchi), telescope (Galileo), nuclear reactor (Fermi), internal combustion engine (Matteucci, Barsanti), first petrol engine (Bernardi), steam turbine (Branca), jet engine (Campini), carburetor (DeCristoforis), hydraulic motor (Ramelli), helicopter (Forlanini), hydrofoil (Forlanini), seaplane (Calderara), motor scooter (D'Ascanio), eyeglasses (Spina, D'Armate), torpedo (Luppis), revolver (Broccu); food: espresso, capucinno, pasta (not invented in China), pizza.

They had the best set of explorers (except possibly Portugal): Marco Polo, Cristoforo Colombo (Christopher Columbus), Amerigo Vespucci (America), Giovanni Caboto (John Cabot), Verrazzano

Best artists and sculptors: Leonardo DaVinci, Michaelangelo, Botticelli, Ghiberti, Bartolini, Donatello, Rafael, many others

Composers: Monteverdi, Cavalli, Vivaldi, Verdi, many others

Writers, historians, and philosophers: Ovid, Livy, Lucretius, Pliny, Plutarch, Seneca, Virgil, Cicero, Boccaccio, Petrarch, Machiavelli, Cicero, Marcus Aurelius, Dante, Thomas Aquinas, Anselm, many others

Pretty much all of the so-called 'finest' physical things in life are made by Italians: the finest paintings, finest sculpture, finest foods (maybe competing with French food), finest clothes, finest cars (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Pagani), finest construction and building materials. No other nation comes close to matching Italians for craftsmanship.

The End.