Why haven't you switched to Ubuntu Budgie?

Why haven't you switched to Ubuntu Budgie?

Is it just a DE? can i download through apt-get?

>DE
Budgie is garbage. People need to stop forking GNOME tbqh.

>release model
No point in using a standard release model on a machine that gets frequent use. Rolling release is the way to go.

Looks like ass, to be perfectly frank. I'll stick with Gnome, thanks.

Yes I assume so when it becomes official.

I prefer openSUSE

noticed any bugs with it?

looks kinda nice

does the file picker have image thumbnails?

install solus

I doubt it. Maybe give it ten more years.

Ubuntu doesn't offer me anything above what I get with Arch, and I'm an xfce fan.

OpenSuse masterrace

I love how that issue doesn't really exist with KDE. No forking needed when you can just change some options around to get nearly the same effect.

Because I dropped Ubuntu when it went to shit with 11.x

FreeBSD master race

>I love how that issue doesn't really exist with KDE
>what is Trinity DE

How do i know you're not an old dude who hate change

Because I already use the best desktop *nix ever created

Windows 10?

>No forking needed when you can just change some options around to get nearly the same effect.

GNOME is capable all of this without forking. With a few extensions you can set it up almost exactly like Unity or Budgie. Cinnamon is a little more justified to be it's own thing. It would be better if they just made extensions rather than making them their own entities. Budgie is especially.

>openSUSE
Tumbleweed would have been a much cooler daily driver OS than 42.x if either it had more packages or third-party repos didn't mess up the dependency resolution during upgrades.

Solus is better.

I'm 20. I welcome change, what I hate is downgrading.

macOS peaked at Snow Leopard. Now it's past its prime and Apple isn't going to rejuvenate it because they don't care.

macOS today is a lot like Dragonball Z today. 10.3-10.6 was like the original Dragonball. Considering where Apple is heading, I would not be surprised if it soon entered its GT stage.

It's already entering its GT stage to be honest. The switch from El Cap to Sierra made almost no difference except for a new version number, a retarded rebrand, Siri and a few new bugs.

My god, I laughed my ass off.
Nice terminology, brought me a tear.

>gnome3
garbage

Because it's switching from GTK to Qt and I'd like to see how that goes before I commit my system to it.

Underrated

KevinOS provides better experience, you fuckwit.

I tried it through a usb and it was still the same literal dog-shit as Solus and the file manager is the equivalent of a neutered dog